Jack River

IS GRAVITY IMAGINARY??

249 posts in this topic

Imaginary and mind are write offs. (?) Imo, this is Self inquiry. All is consciousness, and yet there is self realization consciousness, collective consciousness, cosmic consciousness...

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jack River reality is a Mind...hence everything is mind stuff :) mind stuff can affect other mind stuff of course.  

The tricky part is that You as God are  imagining reality and imagining it is being little @Jack River and @Jack River is then imagining it is physical and real :)

Indeed.. that is understood.. I guess I’m just trying to connect the dots, so to speak. I guess I would have to learn a little more about gravity as phenomena. 

Any way thank you for your response?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River oh so are you asking if it is an actual phenomenon within the dream?  Then yes it is.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jack River oh so are you asking if it is an actual phenomenon within the dream?  Then yes it is.  

No...I see it as just that. 

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

As long as directions exist for you, All forms of physics exist. 

Without distinctions, what is up and what is down ? 

However, gravity works well in our practical life for understanding positions in space. 

So unfortunately yes gravity is imaginary literally like everything. However, in the world of form, it has no choice but to exists as form. 

What you are doing really is calling the difference between visual space. “A force of gravity” it’s not actually that gravity is there. It’s that the difference in space between forms needs to have something connecting it. Otherwise you could not create a chain link and detailed explanation of what your actually viewing. 

This is what I call beings becoming more complex by adding more distinctions to create greater sense of being finite forms. 

Its funny how we always “discover” new things in the world, because we say it was already there before we came. But was it actually ? Lol are they sure it wasn’t made as soon as we said it was there and made it so. Lol creating higher distinctions as I said. 

Why was the world considered flat and that our ancestors might fall off ? Because that was literally the concept they built for themselves. Everything you know is a concept. That’s what it actually means to say that form is formless and formless is form. 

ANy distinction is delusion. (Form) and the formless is infact a distinction too. So what does that leave us with ? 

Its being and they’re are indistinguishable. So yes gravity actually exists. But it exists as a concept in your head. Not out there in actuality . But in conceptual actuality it exists and so it is a partial truth like all else because there’s no difference between, real or not real. It’s actuality that doesn’t have an opposite because not actual is not a possibility, that’s non existence . This is the non-dual way of looking at duality. So gravity exists! If you can imagine it or believe , it exists for you. 

Understood...thanks❤️

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

No...I see it as just that. 

Meaning you see it transcending the dream and being outside of that? I'm not sure i follow

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Meaning you see it transcending the dream and being outside of that? I'm not sure i follow

No, I’ve never experienced an outside. 

I see gravity as information(reality construct) dependent upon a subject of experience and apparent objects that are experienced. 

I just wanted to here others thoughts on it. I have never talked about it with anyone before. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River you aren't floating right now are you?  You are probably sitting in a chair or laying down perhaps.. but you are not in the air weightless...so that is the force the earth is applying on you right now.  But yes if you remove little you which is the subject or perceiver there is just consciousness or isness or being or pure objectivity.  So that is accurate.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I just wanted to here others thoughts on it. I have never talked about it with anyone before. 

don’t stop brother follow the yellow brick road... :P 

Gravity becomes real from the humans point of view.

The meta perspective is:  No here is happening no where. Gravity, is making no here happen “some” “where”

Edited by Aakash

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jack River you aren't floating right now are you?  You are probably sitting in a chair or laying down perhaps.. but you are not in the air weightless...so that is the force the earth is applying on you right now.  But yes if you remove little you which is the subject or perceiver there is just consciousness or isness or being or pure objectivity.  So that is accurate.

Yes...thanks for the response?

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

Gravity becomes real from the humans point of view.

No here is happening no where. Gravity, is making no here happen “some” “where”

Yes...I see that..?

@Jack River yes but I’m not talking about a direction 

no up, no down, no left , no right, no diagonal, no inside, no outside, no centre 

this is still somewhere, that location is nowhere lol 

give a being lack of direction and he would be not even be considered alive :) 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River yes but I’m not talking about a direction 

no up, no down, no left , no right, no diagonal, no inside, no outside, no centre 

this is still somewhere, that location is nowhere lol 

Indeed..direct experience there is no directions, inside-outside, which implies a centre. 

As I see from experience dimensions are conceptual overlays 

2 minutes ago, remember said:

that is because obviously gravity is always where it matters :)

Yes ...lol...quite practical ?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River if it’s done from thought of a perceiver who is human then it exist as concept! If it’s done from being (god’s mind) then it exists as form (this is what I was getting confused with)

dimensions would be pockets of emptiness with their own rules defining that pocket. I would have thought (concept) 

yes because the human created the distinction and that made his own self reference problem and the self reference problem of having human based conceptual knowledge . But from god’s mind. There is no self reference because you are already included inside of it in the correct way. 

? in one swoop it has made talking about this stuff redundant for myself lol. I only have my human perspective ? so I’m way behind lol 

Edited by Aakash

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River if it’s done from thought of a perceiver who is human then it exist as concept! If it’s done from being (god’s mind) then it exists as form (this is what I was getting confused with)

dimensions would be pockets of emptiness with their own rules defining that pocket. I would have thought. 

Yes...with perceptions arises seeming dimensions?

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

? in one swoop it has made talking about this stuff redundant for myself lol. I only have my human perspective ? so I’m way behind lol 

??