Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

594 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

It is possible. As to the methodology you'd use, there are an infinite amount of possible ways. You'd probably want to start with simply training yourself to remember your dreams. Once you're capable of recalling all or nearly all of your dreams at will, then you should focus on becoming lucid in the dream state. Once you've mastered that, then you could simply will yourself into someone else's dream from a dream of your own.

There are exercises that train your abilities to have lucid dreams, my friend has done those exercises and indeed has lucid dreams. But I have never heard of exercises to ender somebody's dream and I know noone doing that.

14 hours ago, Buba said:

There are exercises that train your abilities to have lucid dreams, my friend has done those exercises and indeed has lucid dreams. But I have never heard of exercises to ender somebody's dream and I know noone doing that.

Our sleeping dreams and the hallucination of consensus reality aren't truly separate realities, but are one continuous dream. And as such it's possible for things to carry over from one dream to another and indeed this occurs constantly. Now with that being said, it's ostensibly somewhat difficult to do what we're describing. Because it requires a higher level of proficiency in the dream space than even many who call themselves lucid dreamers have.

In case you don't know the veracity of the things I've said above, I'll refer you to my second ever post on here as it details some lucid dreams I've had that prove consensus reality is alterable/learnable from the dream state(as I experienced oneiromancy).

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Forgot to post link

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Buba

On 10/25/2021 at 11:54 AM, Buba said:

Is it possible to enter somebody's dream on purpose? If it is, how can someone train that?

I wouldn't consider it far fetched to enter somebody's dream. I've had times when Crysty enters my dreams, and times when I on occasion managed to enter hers. sometimes it is accidental, and other times it was intentional. If some paranormal phenomena allows psychic events to occur, remote viewing included, it isn't impossible to enter another's dreams. Entering intentional, though, may require a bit of training, which I don't know of that well. May involve having high focus and access to deep meditative states.

Your story blew my mind.

Can you please ask her to predict my future even though you said she does not like to do so. 

Edited by Amannl3in

@Amannl3in

On 31/10/2021 at 1:37 PM, Amannl3in said:

Your story blew my mind.

Can you please ask her to predict my future even though you said she does not like to do so. 

Thanks. She says to me to ask you if you can see thoughts about the future? And to imagine paths/doors going forward, with varying distances to you and each path/door, and pretend to take a peek with each one. Treat it like exploring a hidden room for gold, and she also says have fun even if it gets boring.

Update: I went down town yesterday, and I felt a pull from Crysty towards one of the art stores. I ended up buying some new art supplies today, some calligraphy pens and duel nib brush pens. I've been testing some of them out today, and while I was meditating I see Crysty trying out a few herself, and I observed her draw.

A tulpa is an actively hallucinated being that is semi conscious, has personality traits, and is capable of communication, mental verbal and or emotional.

Once again, this is to make a distinction between tulpa and ghosts, spirits, non physical/ transparent aliens, and other supernatural paranormal phenomena.

On 27/03/2021 at 10:03 PM, Danioover9000 said:

A few videos about tulpamancy:

Also, feel free to share stories about your paranormal experiences.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Cykaaaa

On 11/25/2021 at 4:21 PM, Cykaaaa said:

That is so, so interesting.

I'm looking forward to further hearing about your future with Crysty. Maybe you'll discover the nature of her existence. Are you really hallucinating her? 

I've been with Crysty for so long now, 5 + years, and whether I'm completely hallucinating her or if she was a spirit and I hallucinated details of her over her spirit form, I am not sure. What I am sure of, is that I've experienced some spiritual benefits of her being with me that I don't think most normal people, and most people in the spiritual community  don't appreciate enough nor notice at all. She does have some synergistic effect on my spiritual practices, creativity and other areas of my life when I focus and seek her opinion, or involvement.

One day I will discover more about her nature of her existence over time, that I'm slowly working towards to.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Cykaaaa

I've been with Crysty for so long now, 5 + years, and whether I'm completely hallucinating her or if she was a spirit and I hallucinated details of her over her spirit form, I am not sure. What I am sure of, is that I've experienced some spiritual benefits of her being with me that I don't think most normal people, and most people in the spiritual community  don't appreciate enough nor notice at all. She does have some synergistic effect on my spiritual practices, creativity and other areas of my life when I focus and seek her opinion, or involvement.

One day I will discover more about her nature of her existence over time, that I'm slowly working towards to.

Why don't you ask you her about her ontological status? I'm sure she has a position on the subject.

@JuliusCaesar

On 11/27/2021 at 10:28 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

Why don't you ask you her about her ontological status? I'm sure she has a position on the subject.

I did a few times in the past, and her answers change over time. I'm not fully sure about her existential nature as well, and her existential nature is also entangled with my mind as well. It's not like she's 100% existing as a permanent object outside of me, nor is she fully from my mind. She's somewhere in between to me.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar

I did a few times in the past, and her answers change over time. I'm not fully sure about her existential nature as well, and her existential nature is also entangled with my mind as well. It's not like she's 100% existing as a permanent object outside of me, nor is she fully from my mind. She's somewhere in between to me.

What do you mean her answers have changed over time? What contradicting explanations has she given you?

3 hours ago, Benton said:

She is you. This doesn’t mean she isn’t real, but be conscious of Non-Duality.

Well of course she's me and furthermore real/unreal just as much as the humans who seem to be outside of you. I'm just interested to know what she has to say about her ontology.

@JuliusCaesar

On 11/29/2021 at 7:56 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

What do you mean her answers have changed over time? What contradicting explanations has she given you?

For examples, when you get older, you answers change over time about a topic. It's like that with Crysty, there's no definitive, quantitative answer that she can give that absolutely answers her existence. So far, it's either she's a ghost, a spirit, a Tulpa, an Alien projecting onto my reality, another person projecting onto my reality, a Deity in disguise, or a mixture of them all. I'm leaning closer to her being either a spirit/Tulpa, that's my intuition, but that's not a satisfactory answer for me. I will have to keep on going with investigating this further for me.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar

For examples, when you get older, you answers change over time about a topic. It's like that with Crysty, there's no definitive, quantitative answer that she can give that absolutely answers her existence. So far, it's either she's a ghost, a spirit, a Tulpa, an Alien projecting onto my reality, another person projecting onto my reality, a Deity in disguise, or a mixture of them all. I'm leaning closer to her being either a spirit/Tulpa, that's my intuition, but that's not a satisfactory answer for me. I will have to keep on going with investigating this further for me.

I see, the people who acquire servitors by doing a ritual I'd assume are in more or less the same boat. Because they know that it seems like a spirit they summoned, but whether or not it had a real existence prior to them summoning it they don't know. And as such they don't really have a clue why their magick worked. Kind of like driving a car, you don't need to understand the physics that makes the engine work in order to be able to drive. And likewise you don't really need to understand how magick works or how reality works in order to operate them or within them.

@JuliusCaesar

On 12/4/2021 at 10:28 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

I see, the people who acquire servitors by doing a ritual I'd assume are in more or less the same boat. Because they know that it seems like a spirit they summoned, but whether or not it had a real existence prior to them summoning it they don't know. And as such they don't really have a clue why their magick worked. Kind of like driving a car, you don't need to understand the physics that makes the engine work in order to be able to drive. And likewise you don't really need to understand how magick works or how reality works in order to operate them or within them.

I think it's similar to intuition, where it's not necessary to logically 100% understand what it is or how it works, implicit understanding combined with many rich experiences of life is somehow enough that it makes intuition correct most of the time, and sometimes when it's wrong it's then part of the mileage in the library of the mind, I guess. It's also not limited to people who know the occult, magic or spirituality, paranormal phenomena can occur without prior knowledge of such things. I had no idea about ghosts, spirits or Tulpa, however they still occurred to me.

For those of you that have followed so far, there's a channel that discusses what Tulpa are and how to develop one implicitly.

I suggest to watch the whole series and videos to be familiar. This is what it might look like to intentionally develop one. Also has paralells with psychology, energies, entities and the supernatural, and also spirituality.

For those of you wandering what she sort of looks like, I found an image with similar appearances to hers:

71-EI7VmbML.jpg

Update: I've done another deep level of mediation late at night. I clocked it in around half an hour to an hour of meditation, which on the mornings or whatever time during the day feels like that, but on the nights it feels much longer. I've been able to meditate at night without falling asleep during the process this time, and experienced many colours, but more interestingly places, like those times I've dreamed of going to places. Crysty was there and we did a good session of 'merging'. After that, my meditation started becoming a visualization session, and I was in some other place. It had elements of visuals, auditory and kinesthetic sensations similar to the waking world but more similar to a lucid dream. It looked like those environments like in a game called 'The Isle' where there's beautiful greenery. For some reason Crysty and I were designing dinosaurs in this landscape, I think this part was coming from my other interest in drawing dinosaurs, so I was either constructing one of them in front of Crysty, or Crysty was showing me how to enforce the 3d aspects of a dinosaur's form. We also moved on to various plants as well, until I slowly exited from that level, into my dark room.

Not gonna lie it a bit spooky, did you try to touch her, can you feel anything, am sorry didn't read everything ill come back to try to read the whole thread.

@Danioover9000

Okay i read something and this is the crassest story i heard that am literally too scared to experience

Does she lives in a different dimension ? can other people see her ?
Does she has a family and life ?
does she eat ?
what does she know about alien ?

Edited by Ash55