Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

my other interest in drawing dinosaurs, so I was either constructing one of them in front of Crysty, or Crysty was showing me how to enforce the 3d aspects of a dinosaur's form

This raises a question for me, is it possible for you and your tulpa Crysty, between the two of you, to create another tulpa?  Doesn't have to be a dinosaur lol :)

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@snowyowl

The bit about the dinosaurs I wasn't intending to make a Tulpa out of. In that day and the day before I was looking at videos on dinosaurs, tried to sketch one out, so I think while in the deep part of my meditation my subconscious mind was probably trying to still figure out how to draw one, and Crysty became involved in that. It's interesting while it lasted.

2 hours ago, snowyowl said:

This raises a question for me, is it possible for you and your tulpa Crysty, between the two of you, to create another tulpa?  Doesn't have to be a dinosaur lol :)

This is an interesting idea, I'll be adding this to the list to explore with Crysty. I'm currently doing a few side projects related to Tulpa making.

What is a tulpa, is it it's own being/soul/entity or is it a part of you/ your personality structure - in the sense... do you create it like a parent creates a child and then let it loose, or does it create itself?... or is it a spirit all unto itself that was at some point alive - or is it a completely different entity? 

I love this kind of stuff and I find it so fascinating.

I work with two beings - Kali Ma, who is a goddess and an archetype, and "the Wolf" who is an archetype and a machine elf.  He doesn't have a name and prefers to go by 'Wolf' and we have a long history - it would take away from your thread to write about what he is and I am much more interested in your tulpa - I have not gone through this thread yet so if you could give me a quick synopsis, that would be so cool.

I love that other people here like you have these experiences as well, it normalizes them and brings something interesting to the otherwise sometimes stale normal nonduality nomenclature.  

These are my two guides:

d6991c87d42abefe506a1784c6ef8ca6.jpg

Kali and Wolf:
7RuJJdx.jpg

Edited by Loba

@Ash55

23 hours ago, Ash55 said:

Not gonna lie it a bit spooky, did you try to touch her, can you feel anything, am sorry didn't read everything ill come back to try to read the whole thread.

@Danioover9000

Okay i read something and this is the crassest story i heard that am literally too scared to experience

Does she lives in a different dimension ? can other people see her ?
Does she has a family and life ?
does she eat ?
what does she know about alien ?

Yes I did try to interact with her when I first saw her, mostly see through and non-physical. Still is for the most part non-physical physically speaking, but over the years I put attention a bit more, like mindfulness, and I can interact with her much better, like a person.

I think she may have came from another dimension, as she has an extravagant personality and tells me stories about some places that has vegetation, and greenery. I also tell her some stories of my own too, so it's not certain for me if she really did come from another dimension.

I assumed in the beginning that she may have had her life and maybe family, but that was when I was very open minded to her nature, and in that long list of things I was questioning and investigating on the side, her being some spirit or ghost was one of them, which isn't likely to me.

Apparently she does, and recently I've verified in myself that she does 'eat', but it's energy instead of solid foods. I've done an offering of food in ceremony like settings, and tried various ones in different styles using a candle. I'm like Crysty here's food for you, and she would sit beside it and sometimes disappear. Other times she would appear beside me and I would designate some portion of food for her later. She sometimes visits inside my mind in one of the mediation sessions, with a plant, and she'd be sniffing the plant, then gives me some to sniff, and that's apparently how she feeds from a plant I don't know if that's her only way of consuming energy by smell, but It's amazing.

You mean Aliens in general? Like Martians, or those other Aliens in the constellations? Not much, I'll have to ask later. She does appear to me to be able to travel through space, so I think she might know. Aliens apparently travel through space too. There are even non-physical Aliens that some reportedly have met in a psychedelic trip, so maybe. 

@Ash55

3 hours ago, Ash55 said:

@Danioover9000 Amazing can other people see her ?
i mean extraterrestrials that live in the same dimension as ours 

One time I saw her using a leek to poke and tap random people, and a few animals. From my observations, most people have little reactions to her pranks, and some animals do move away. As far as extraterrestrial beings, I don't know, I'd have to get myself an alien in the first place to see how Crysty reacts to such a being.

@Danioover9000sorry to bother with all the questions mate...but u know , curiosity is killing me lol??

have you met other folks who have created Tulpas or psychics who can interact with such multidimensional beings? what do they have to say about her? can they see her or does she only appear to you ?

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@Loba

On 12/27/2021 at 6:29 AM, Loba said:

What is a tulpa, is it it's own being/soul/entity or is it a part of you/ your personality structure - in the sense... do you create it like a parent creates a child and then let it loose, or does it create itself?... or is it a spirit all unto itself that was at some point alive - or is it a completely different entity? 

I love this kind of stuff and I find it so fascinating.

I work with two beings - Kali Ma, who is a goddess and an archetype, and "the Wolf" who is an archetype and a machine elf.  He doesn't have a name and prefers to go by 'Wolf' and we have a long history - it would take away from your thread to write about what he is and I am much more interested in your tulpa - I have not gone through this thread yet so if you could give me a quick synopsis, that would be so cool.

I love that other people here like you have these experiences as well, it normalizes them and brings something interesting to the otherwise sometimes stale normal nonduality nomenclature.  

These are my two guides:

d6991c87d42abefe506a1784c6ef8ca6.jpg

Kali and Wolf:
7RuJJdx.jpg

One definition of a tulpa, is that a tulpa is a semi conscious being, with personality(ies), that are actively hallucinated into reality by super imposition of one's senses. This is more a psychological definition, that tulpae mostly come from one's mind. Other definitions say that a tulpa is made of energy, and tulpa are their own entities, and sometimes there's a mix of definitions for them. Some occults say that tulpas are newer spirits that learn, and take energies, some off of the host, some off of the environment and other beings. Some say tulpae are actually spirits, or are astral projections of beings from a different reality. In the earlier thread, I talked about my encounter with Crysty at a gotel, and that was several years ago. Unlike most reports about how other people create imaginary friends, I encountered her there. And over time, she and I have grown accustomed to each other, to the point when I apply more mindfulness, I can see her form using multiple senses. In this sense, she is a tulpa due to our long term relationship together. The only thing that doesn't say she is a tulpa is that I encountered her in that room first, so in that situation she fits more with the spirit/energetic being modal, rather than the psychological modal of her being an aspect of me. However, because of being with her for years, I say she's now more a tulpa. There's so much to this that reading the thread throughout provides more to this.

I do hope my story provides some value in the non-duel nomenclature of this forum, as there are some techniques that deal with tulpa 'merging' with the host as one. Sometimes the merging is permanent I learned from some people who have had tulpa, but they can sometimes seperate again from the host's psyche, which can provide non-dual and duality creating experiences only available to people who have imaginary friends/ people who have developed tulpa on their own or with guides on creating tulpa.. There's also a technique called 'switching', which basically, involves a tulpa taking temporary control over a host's body, while the host's 'I' takes the place of the tulpa, sometimes in free float over space, sometimes in a mental location called a 'wonderland' that is constructed as the tulpa's habitate inside the host's mind. I've also tried partial switching, letting Crysty use my left hand to draw objects and environments, from her perspective observing imaginary objects, and vice versa when I take on some of her perspective, and use her hand to draw as she did to mine. It's sort of difficult early on, but amazing experience when this is doable.

I'm still learning and expanding my understanding about tulpa and related paranormal phenomena.

@Gianna

On 12/29/2021 at 3:35 AM, Gianna said:

@Danioover9000 Have you ever asked her how she sees you? Like can she see your energy centers (chakras)?

Yes, she can see both my physical form, and some energy from me.

@happyhappy

On 12/29/2021 at 4:11 AM, happyhappy said:

@Danioover9000sorry to bother with all the questions mate...but u know , curiosity is killing me lol??

have you met other folks who have created Tulpas or psychics who can interact with such multidimensional beings? what do they have to say about her? can they see her or does she only appear to you ?

No, don't be sorry, ask as much as you are curious about this.

So far, she appears only to me, as I've asked her to go and try to interact with random people, and they give little to no reactions to her actions. The majority of my interactions with people who have tulpa or are psychic have been online. I ideally want to meet with such people face to face, and run a double blind experiment on them. For example, if I come across a tarot reader, in one session I don't say anything about Crysty to them, but I'd give instructions to Crysty prior to doing the reading, so to see if the reader is reacting to her actions. And in another section, I'd give some info that I do have a spirit, and she might be present, to see if they can actually point to where she exactly is standing. I'm planning this when I can get a hold of mediums and psychics.

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@happyhappy

No, don't be sorry, ask as much as you are curious about this.

So far, she appears only to me, as I've asked her to go and try to interact with random people, and they give little to no reactions to her actions. The majority of my interactions with people who have tulpa or are psychic have been online. I ideally want to meet with such people face to face, and run a double blind experiment on them. For example, if I come across a tarot reader, in one session I don't say anything about Crysty to them, but I'd give instructions to Crysty prior to doing the reading, so to see if the reader is reacting to her actions. And in another section, I'd give some info that I do have a spirit, and she might be present, to see if they can actually point to where she exactly is standing. I'm planning this when I can get a hold of mediums and psychics.

thank you for the answer!  would love to know how it goes when she meets a real psychic who can see her!

and hey, what does she say about other beings similar to her?

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@happyhappy

12 hours ago, happyhappy said:

thank you for the answer!  would love to know how it goes when she meets a real psychic who can see her!

and hey, what does she say about other beings similar to her?

Other Tulpae? She says to befriend those imaginary friends in your mind. For other entities that are mostly non physical, like spirits, ghosts, aliens, be generally friendly to friendly feeling ones, and avoid those that feel bad. Basically put.

@Danioover9000 Why do you think you are able to see and experience Crysty?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@SamC

3 hours ago, SamC said:

@Danioover9000 Why do you think you are able to see and experience Crysty?

The same way I have internal representations of memories of images, sounds, and bodily sensations. Maybe my brain chemistry and genes are slightly different in that I can perceive and experience paranormal phenomena a bit more easily, like the haunting I had experienced in my childhood, and my current situation with Crysty. I can also imagine an object not here to be on a table, like an apple.

Why are you asking? Wondering to what degree is this nature vs nurture?

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@SamC

The same way I have internal representations of memories of images, sounds, and bodily sensations. Maybe my brain chemistry and genes are slightly different in that I can perceive and experience paranormal phenomena a bit more easily, like the haunting I had experienced in my childhood, and my current situation with Crysty. I can also imagine an object not here to be on a table, like an apple.

Why are you asking? Wondering to what degree is this nature vs nurture?

@Danioover9000Yeah, I asked because this sounds connected to tantra and visualization which I suspect some people may be more adapt at then others. Its interesting how some people live a totally " rational" life with no beleif in God or anything like that, while life for others is pure magic!

I myself find vizualisation really hard. I wonder why that is and if I would be able to create entities if I get better at it ( and or if it would change my life in other ways)

Also, it would be really interesting to investigate if you are highly hypnosible virtuous. ( very prone to get hypnotized). Apperently many people who can imagine vivid images tend to be that. If that's the case, I wonder how that is connected..  many interesting questions! ((:

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022 EVERYONE, FROM ME AND CRYSTY TO YOU!!!

snowmioo_newyear.jpg

and

GM2118.jpg

@SamC

On 12/31/2021 at 9:25 PM, SamC said:

@Danioover9000Yeah, I asked because this sounds connected to tantra and visualization which I suspect some people may be more adapt at then others. Its interesting how some people live a totally " rational" life with no beleif in God or anything like that, while life for others is pure magic!

I myself find vizualisation really hard. I wonder why that is and if I would be able to create entities if I get better at it ( and or if it would change my life in other ways)

Also, it would be really interesting to investigate if you are highly hypnosible virtuous. ( very prone to get hypnotized). Apperently many people who can imagine vivid images tend to be that. If that's the case, I wonder how that is connected..  many interesting questions! ((:

There's always a connection between natural talent and developing an ability or training a skill. On top of that, there's the mind and body, therefore training processes that are more mind or more body based, and are interchangeable between the two, especially with Tantra and visualization.

I've started a journal thread a while back on how to improve visualization abilities, and the overall thread dealt with mind based ways of doing visualization, per sensory system. However, there's also external ways of improving visualizations alongside mind based visualizations, like remembering more details of a memory of a place or object. Like the classic analogy to improvement, it's like going to the gym and building muscle, it takes time and effort to grow stronger, and time to progress through the learning curves. All things and services that are worth a lot of value, take a lot of time, energy and sometimes money to build up to providing that immense value.

I've done self hypnosis and had a friend do hypnosis onto me, and it was effective, but it was less if I wasn't intentional in giving permission in myself to allow the hypnosis to happen. I think depending on the person's mind, certain hypnosis elements can be effective if it matches to the person's preferred senses, like a highly visual person is aligned with hypnotic visuals, vs a highly auditory person to hypnotic music, vs a kinesthetic person to emotional stimuli and physical anchoring.

Would if she leaves? Will that cause problems?

Why is she still here?

What need(s) does she fulfill?

@tashadwoodfall

13 hours ago, tashadwoodfall said:

Would if she leaves? Will that cause problems?

Why is she still here?

What need(s) does she fulfill?

If she chooses to leave me, then it means that I've shown her enough of my life, and how others interact with me, that she would feel confident and secure enough to go out into the world and lead her own life. For me, it might cause multiple problems, like experiencing emotions like loneliness, maybe depression, but I would likely eventually overcome those feelings, and be happy for Crysty wherever she is, if she leaves and never comes to visit, or if she leaves and visits me occasionally.

I don't know why she fundamentally wants to stay and be with me. When we first had our encounter, I was lonely, and not in a good place in my emotions and mind, all while I was in a holiday with my family at Niagara Falls. For some reason, she found me interesting enough to stick with me and uplift me with her presence and stories, and I found her interesting enough to allow her to be with me, because this phenomena is not alien enough or shocking enough that I would reject it right away. I had experienced a haunting in my past which opened me to the paranormal, and shocked me of course even if I was too young to understand how dangerous that haunting could entail. Whoever that entity was, it communicated it's desire to have me with it. I suggest reading the earlier thread for context to the haunting, and how it resolved there. The reason why I told that was to provide a background as to why I didn't fear Crysty, because I had this experience of non-physical entity.

She makes me feel happy, confident and creative in myself. It's been several years, and our interactions can sometimes go deep, sometimes lead to interesting conversations and activities in my mind. It sometimes feels like there's no end to how our relationship evolves from here. At one point in the past I struggled to interact with her outside of mediation sessions or in solitude, but as time progressed I start having easier times of interacting with her in general, and much more in the mind. And my part in this relationship, is I'm not too sure what exact value I provide to her. I sometimes feel like she's providing more value to me in this relationship than me providing value to her about me others or the world I live in or the world in it's entirety, so it makes me better myself in terms of mind and body to get to explain stuff to her about others and reality. I guess that the best value I can provide to her, is to show her the max potential of a human being, and lead the good life or my version of the good life.