Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

Update: I've had a dream, which contained me, Crysty and the pennywise clown. The location seems to be at some cottage, even though I personally haven't been inside a cottage it contains features of a row of logs, wooden frames, chunky table and so forth. I found myself reciting some verses  in the bible, invoking Jesus Christ, and commanding this clown to leave the house, while Crysty was using energies from some crystals I see around me. To this day dreams are a thing to behold. This was, I think, the first time I'm seeing Crysty, in a dream setting, handling some kind of conflict/fighting with a dream character, which is interesting. Not the first time Crysty entered a dream, but the first time seeing how she handles conflict. I think she entered in the second half of the dream, while I was doing stuff in the house and having this exorcist battle with a clown, I'm not sure about the beginning quarter of the dream.

I talked to her about the dream, and mentioned that I had a fear of clowns a long time ago, something about them was creepy, the appearance. I brought up a dream with this theme on clowns, but it was in my childhood. In the dream, I saw a clown attacking one of my family members, and a red mist came over my view and I proceeded to continually beat the clown to death. Today, clowns don't freak me out, unless it's a jump scare, but I have no fear of clowns.

Update: I've done some drawings, and Crysty went crazy with my left hand while I'm trying out a set of artist's fine liner pens and does fast gestural drawings of flowers.

Update: I've done some deep level mediation, and managed to enter into a space where both of us are used to going, and we made some interesting objects out of greenery. The difference here is that I've listened to some binaural beats with gamma frequency, which put my state much deeper. I'm also made some improvements on our ability to switch places, where I would inhabit either her wonder land, or mine, and she would inhabit, and I don't know how to put this or word this in any other way that won't confuse this with another paranormal phenomena, so I'll just plainly say it, that she can to some degree inhabit my body and sort of experience the world through me.

There are some nice discoveries I've made with this technique, and one of them, was that I'm understanding much more about her view, and what she finds passionate about, and more importantly, what she's really good at. The times when we would swap, she would go to the garden and start doing various humming noises, and singing sounds. She sometimes, with some help from me, go access the internet and look at various exercises for singing and voice work. What even more crazy, was she showed me how to do female voices, and pointed out exactly where I'm making mistakes in my throat and mouth, that added unnecessary strain. It's very interesting to have found this, although to a smaller extent I can control my throat and mouth, so it may be a latent ability that I didn't really bother exercising much.

However, it's nice to know a bit more about her, meanwhile I also know a bit about me, and training in my new skills and hobby.

Update: I've done a mediation session, and visualization using multiple senses on constructing another room on top of a green house Crysty has made. I'm slowly progressing my skill in letting Crysty partially control my other hand, and she did a bunch of drawings of various plants I haven't seen before.

you have a ghost girl with you?

that means that you're the protagonist of this reality and I'm just the side character... fuck.

On 27/03/2021 at 10:03 PM, Danioover9000 said:

A few videos about tulpamancy:

I'll provide some literary recommendations relative to this subject.

Magickal Servitors: Create Your Own Spirits to Attract Pleasure, Power and Prosperity by Damon Brand

Tulpa: Thought-Forms by C. W. Leadbeater

Create a Servitor: Harness the Power of Thought Forms by John Kreiter

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar

On 2/2/2022 at 5:50 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

Magickal Servitors: Create Your Own Spirits to Attract Pleasure, Power and Prosperity by Damon Brand

I think this was posted earlier in the thread, but these are good books on handling thought forms and creating servitors. I'm in the middle of using one of these books to further my understanding of these topics.

@JuliusCaesar

On 02/02/2022 at 5:50 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

How were the books un your experience?

17 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar

How were the books un your experience?

I would say my personal experience with servitors is highly limited as I've never seriously attempted to create one(nor did I acquire one by accident like you). Except for once, I tried to summon Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie to give me supernatural powers a few years back. I only thought about her being real and interacting with me for like 30 minutes, but she did manage to appear to me in a dream.

However, I've had much higher level manifestation experiences from other occult practices I've done through the past three years. And the intellectual way of understanding what I've experienced allows for servitor creation to be possible. As I've had direct experience with successfully manipulating ordinary reality using only my mind. And I've gathered many third-person accounts of other people doing the same thing, some instances of which the "other people" did things more impressive than what I did. So I have intellectual understanding of what's occurring in Tulpa/thought-form creation.

I'd recommend anyone interested in this topic read all of those books. They all present more or less the same worldview and similar practices to invent these thought-forms. But their content is still different enough that it's worth it to read all of them as each have a slightly unique perspective.

@JuliusCaesar

On 07/02/2022 at 11:05 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

I would say my personal experience with servitors is highly limited as I've never seriously attempted to create one(nor did I acquire one by accident like you). Except for once, I tried to summon Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie to give me supernatural powers a few years back. I only thought about her being real and interacting with me for like 30 minutes, but she did manage to appear to me in a dream.

However, I've had much higher level manifestation experiences from other occult practices I've done through the past three years. And the intellectual way of understanding what I've experienced allows for servitor creation to be possible. As I've had direct experience with successfully manipulating ordinary reality using only my mind. And I've gathered many third-person accounts of other people doing the same thing, some instances of which the "other people" did things more impressive than what I did. So I have intellectual understanding of what's occurring in Tulpa/thought-form creation.

I'd recommend anyone interested in this topic read all of those books. They all present more or less the same worldview and similar practices to invent these thought-forms. But their content is still different enough that it's worth it to read all of them as each have a slightly unique perspective.

What I found interesting with the paranormal experiences that I have had, from my dream I had as a child, to the haunting experience I had, and to encountering Crysty several years ago, was that without those experiences happening to me, I would probably be likely to be skeptical and close minded to paranormal phenomena. While these experiences were mostly subject to chance or a latent gene such that such phenomena are perceived more easily, I also think there's a developmental path to developing spiritual/paranormal abilities. For example, while it is true that my encounter with Crysty is largely accidental, the inner work and methods I learned to strengthen my connection to her, using multi sensory techniques on her form to solidify her presence in my waking state of consciousness, is itself a training. As an experiment, on the side I did study servitors, and used some techniques in developing one mostly coming from me, in a different wonder land apart from Crysty, to see what I'm really capable of.

I also used a guide in the Tulpa.net website, and the user's methodology was to use multi sensory visualization from a meditative state, and focus on each sense seperately until it is solidified in one's mind. To do each visualization everyday, for roughly 30 min to an hour, roughly a month or more, on one aspect like the visual form, then to the servitor's kinesthetic form, then to the voice of it, then to the smell and taste of it, and roughly from here we move on to passive tulpa forcing, almost the same process except with eyes open, and lightly interacting with the servitor. I can definitely say that it was much more difficult in comparison to Crysty because it wasn't as familiar, but eventually I succeeded in developing one.

I later plan to involve Crysty in this process, and see if we could develop one co created between the two of us, along with further experimenting on mental planes.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar

What I found interesting with the paranormal experiences that I have had, from my dream I had as a child, to the haunting experience I had, and to encountering Crysty several years ago, was that without those experiences happening to me, I would probably be likely to be skeptical and close minded to paranormal phenomena. While these experiences were mostly subject to chance or a latent gene such that such phenomena are perceived more easily, I also think there's a developmental path to developing spiritual/paranormal abilities. For example, while it is true that my encounter with Crysty is largely accidental, the inner work and methods I learned to strengthen my connection to her, using multi sensory techniques on her form to solidify her presence in my waking state of consciousness, is itself a training. As an experiment, on the side I did study servitors, and used some techniques in developing one mostly coming from me, in a different wonder land apart from Crysty, to see what I'm really capable of.

I find extremely interesting that you've opened yourself to that. Didn't read your other comments on this post, but i assume you've go through a lot...

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar

I also used a guide in the Tulpa.net website, and the user's methodology was to use multi sensory visualization from a meditative state, and focus on each sense seperately until it is solidified in one's mind. To do each visualization everyday, for roughly 30 min to an hour, roughly a month or more, on one aspect like the visual form, then to the servitor's kinesthetic form, then to the voice of it, then to the smell and taste of it, and roughly from here we move on to passive tulpa forcing, almost the same process except with eyes open, and lightly interacting with the servitor. I can definitely say that it was much more difficult in comparison to Crysty because it wasn't as familiar, but eventually I succeeded in developing one.

I later plan to involve Crysty in this process, and see if we could develop one co created between the two of us, along with further experimenting on mental planes.

I can relate to that because when I first experienced non-ordinary things that materialism deemed impossible I was skeptical as well. It made me realize I could develop psychic abilities and basically supernatural powers. So then I went on to do just that.

Update: After a few days of nightly meditations, and visualization of objects that make up Crysty's room, one of them manifested in waking reality, which is a wooden table. A little bit big for my bedroom, but I finally confirmed that objects Crysty and I make in the imagination rooms, is able to manifest! So big high five for me and Crysty! Also, was able to confirm another possibility that she can effect events outside of my body and perception field in waking consciousness, so another big discovery for me! It was like flying to another country and observing her effect some situations. I can't describe the exact how to, but it's like a knowing.

Edited by Danioover9000

43 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Update: After a few days of nightly meditations, and visualization of objects that make up Crysty's room, one of them manifested in waking reality, which is a wooden table. A little bit big for my bedroom, but I finally confirmed that objects Crysty and I make in the imagination rooms, is able to manifest! So big high five for me and Crysty! Also, was able to confirm another possibility that she can effect events outside of my body and perception field in waking consciousness, so another big discovery for me! It was like flying to another country and observing her effect some situations. I can't describe the exact how to, but it's like a knowing.

Not that I'm doubting the validity of what you're saying. But just to be clear, have you had someone else observe the table and confirm that it's part of this shared dream?

@JuliusCaesar

On 2/15/2022 at 1:41 AM, JuliusCaesar said:

Not that I'm doubting the validity of what you're saying. But just to be clear, have you had someone else observe the table and confirm that it's part of this shared dream?

Yes I did. I had drawn what would be inside of the box and the outer and inner skin of the table to another person, without me knowing what the table looked like beforehand, from what Crysty has shown me and worked on in our rooms.

It wasn't completely perfect, I didn't get down the number of screws, but I got the table right.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar

Yes I did. I had drawn what would be inside of the box and the outer and inner skin of the table to another person, without me knowing what the table looked like beforehand, from what Crysty has shown me and worked on in our rooms.

It wasn't completely perfect, I didn't get down the number of screws, but I got the table right.

Well, now you know that Crysty can mentally manipulate reality. Which points to the obvious fact that she's God just as much as you and I are. The intriguing thing about this subject is that there are others who have consciously created thought-forms similar to your Crysty that also are capable of the same thing. Where it would seem the occultist created a being that has more power than they have themself. Entering them into this sort of master genie contract. It just goes to show you how counterintuitive the occult can be.

@JuliusCaesar

On 16/02/2022 at 9:28 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

Well, now you know that Crysty can mentally manipulate reality. Which points to the obvious fact that she's God just as much as you and I are. The intriguing thing about this subject is that there are others who have consciously created thought-forms similar to your Crysty that also are capable of the same thing. Where it would seem the occultist created a being that has more power than they have themself. Entering them into this sort of master genie contract. It just goes to show you how counterintuitive the occult can be.

It is all very counterintuitive, and interesting. To me it's like a magnetic field, one gigantic field that contains many smalller fields in it, pushing and pulling here and there, all while underpinned by one magnetic field.

Update: I have done something very interesting, and almost achievedthe impossible. I talked about the merging technique before here, and I've also done partial merging with Crysty where she draws an object using my left hand. I extended that to her partially using my left eye, and to see from her point of view from one eye, while I maintained my point of view from the other eye. It was more difficult than with the left hand, as this isn't as trained, but I was able to better super impose an object she sees onto paper. It was a difficult, sometimes disorienting but very interesting experience. I felt slightly more psychic visually by doing this.

Update: I have finished one of the rooms we both were designing for the inner samedhi experiences, and the colour choices were good, like it's a feng shui effect going on.