Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

594 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000 How real does she seem 0-10, 0 as a dreamy figure standing in the distance, 10 as in a solid figure speaking and sitting next to you

On 8/18/2019 at 2:05 AM, Danioover9000 said:

I've gone on vacation to Niagara Falls

Niagara falls more like...

maxresdefault.jpg

@MarkKol

4 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

@Danioover9000 How real does she seem 0-10, 0 as a dreamy figure standing in the distance, 10 as in a solid figure speaking and sitting next to you

Seeing her form directly or in the corners of my eyes, movement, colours, is an 8 passively, but with active focus a 10, depending on visual traffic around me.

Hearing her is a 7 passively, active focus is a 9.5 depending on surrounding noise traffic.

Feeling her touch, temperature and pressure, is a 5 passively, but a 9 active.

Passive as in she appears to me without my intent for her to appear to me, active as in I'm putting attention and engaging in a conversation with her, in my mind or when she appears in my field of awareness.

Those numbers were much lower in the past, roughly 5 years ago, but over time with mindfulness I got better at sensing her with my other senses.

@MarkKol

8 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Niagara falls more like...

maxresdefault.jpg

xD Yes, Niagara Falls is a good vacation place. The hotel we stayed at had the Keg restaurant in the middle of it. It's really good.

10 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Do the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram (LBRP). THEN banish your entire house with salt water like a mother fucker. Lingering spirits are a big no no in the occult. I have some at my house but I'm protected. 

Judging by her looks his spirit didn't come from hell, It came from a manga

This is just too Satanic 

Edited by MarkKol

@Aleister Crowleyy

8 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Do the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram (LBRP). THEN banish your entire house with salt water like a mother fucker. Lingering spirits are a big no no in the occult. I have some at my house but I'm protected. 

Yes, if you know and feel that you're in a haunted area, or moved into a haunted house, do some type of banishing and cleansing, and bless the area.

Of course, dealing with spirits and gaining spiritual protection isn't limited to the western occult practices, so depending on your biases and religious background, do what resonates with you most. What resonates with you, and a practice matters more because you're putting faith and emotion into the actions.

@MarkKol

On 6/4/2022 at 10:21 AM, MarkKol said:

Judging by her looks his spirit didn't come from hell, It came from a manga

This is just too Satanic 

He's probably referring to my childhood haunting I had with that spirit and not Crysty.

No joke, that fever almost killed me back then, all the while I was the only one to see that ghost in my house. I'm lucky to be alive today from those other occult practices, prayers from the bible, chants, channeling energy, and other weird spiritual practices in Indonesia that I was exposed to, because my mom took it seriously when I mentioned seeing that ghost. She also saw a few ghosts in the past when she was younger and saw one who attacked her sister by pulling her hair, because her older sister offended a boy and that boy visited a witch to curse her sister. It got that bad that a priest had to come to their family to exorcise whatever entity that was attacking her sister.  

20 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@MarkKol

He's probably referring to my childhood haunting I had with that spirit and not Crysty.

No joke, that fever almost killed me back then, all the while I was the only one to see that ghost in my house. I'm lucky to be alive today from those other occult practices, prayers from the bible, chants, channeling energy, and other weird spiritual practices in Indonesia that I was exposed to, because my mom took it seriously when I mentioned seeing that ghost. She also saw a few ghosts in the past when she was younger and saw one who attacked her sister by pulling her hair, because her older sister offended a boy and that boy visited a witch to curse her sister. It got that bad that a priest had to come to their family to exorcise whatever entity that was attacking her sister.  

It's a hell of a thing that we live in a world where obviously paranormal things of this nature occur constantly nearly everywhere. And yet, the majority of human denizens somehow manage to fool themselves into believing that they aren't dreaming.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar

21 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

It's a hell of a thing that we live in a world where obviously paranormal things of this nature occur constantly nearly everywhere. And yet, the majority of human denizens somehow manage to fool themselves into believing that they aren't dreaming.

Yes, it's a magical world we are living in. I wish one day, we'll eventually live in a world where such phenomena is taken seriously and that we have fields of sciences investigating sufh paranormal and supernatural occurrences without labelling such things as quackery or pseudoscience.

@Danioover9000

On 04/06/2022 at 11:32 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@Aleister Crowleyy

Yes, if you know and feel that you're in a haunted area, or moved into a haunted house, do some type of banishing and cleansing, and bless the area.

Of course, dealing with spirits and gaining spiritual protection isn't limited to the western occult practices, so depending on your biases and religious background, do what resonates with you most. What resonates with you, and a practice matters more because you're putting faith and emotion into the actions.

Update: I've been getting more better at perceiving her form and actions while I was in deeper states of meditation. During this week and a half I had to be a house sitter and had the entire house to myself, which meant that I had much more control for distractions. This was a good time as I basically was deeper in solitude than I was a couple of months ago and could deepen my state along with Crysty. Together we did some meditative practices, contemplating and drawing. While I was focused on the meditative and contemplative aspects, sbe is more into the drawing and helping to hibe my intuition mire and more.

I basically was able to do a week of high quality meditation and contemplation using a journal and drawing. Also have gained a caligraphy pen and some ink cartridges qnd she has taken a liking to them.

Cool thread!

I've had a brief interaction with someone at the beginning of 2019, a human, it was the craziest thing of my life. The person had many amazing and unique qualities but was also very troubled.  I still haven't healed from that interaction yet and everyday still feels like going to war. sometimes I get a few days respite and believe it is finally over - until something unexpected happen: a sound, image, smell that makes me remember the whole thing and I am sucked back again. I have tried so many things to help me break free - it seems impossible. I am wondering if i picked up some form of 'spiritual virus' whatever it means and if there is a cure? I just want my old self, my heart and my life back. 

Could Crysty say something about this? Does she have any insight? Anything I can do to help myself?

@TurquoiseAngel

On 7/6/2022 at 8:58 PM, TurquoiseAngel said:

Cool thread!

I've had a brief interaction with someone at the beginning of 2019, a human, it was the craziest thing of my life. The person had many amazing and unique qualities but was also very troubled.  I still haven't healed from that interaction yet and everyday still feels like going to war. sometimes I get a few days respite and believe it is finally over - until something unexpected happen: a sound, image, smell that makes me remember the whole thing and I am sucked back again. I have tried so many things to help me break free - it seems impossible. I am wondering if i picked up some form of 'spiritual virus' whatever it means and if there is a cure? I just want my old self, my heart and my life back. 

Could Crysty say something about this? Does she have any insight? Anything I can do to help myself?

From what I can interpret from her, she says if you want to help yourself, keep on staying positive even in times of trouble, as to her being positive deals with most negative entities, like shadow beings or naughty ghosts as they prey on energies that matches theirs. So, keep on loving yourself. 

From me, I'd say to practice meditation, and mindfulness with labelling by Shinzen Young on those triggers if they're mild to moderate negative. Also psychotherapy helps a bit, not like contemplation, but you have a second outside perspective on your situation. If you are experiencing strong negative thinking/feelings, and have a history of mental disorders or mental disorders of the chronic type, go seek professional help and therapy.

While I may have spiritual potential as a psychic or medium, I'm not qualified or have professional level psychic/medium skills. I'm just sharing my paranormal experiences. There are others who are better than me at this over at Yelp for example.

Update: Crysty has improved a bit and I have gained more understanding of spatial mindscapes. In fact, she has led me to a series of videos, each one addressing different points of topics I was interested in, ending with one about art, perspective and vanishing points:

https://youtu.be/YDanHdjPJVs

Are you really serious about seeing a spirit? Because if so, I'd consider seeing a mental health professional.

You maybe suffering psychotic symptoms.

I don't claim to be able to prove spirits don't exist, but this could well be a hallucination, and I don't like how people are reinforcing this idea.

Maybe OP is seeing something that could be called a spirit.. but they may also be psychotic. You need to be open to that possibility. 

@ZenAlex

6 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

Are you really serious about seeing a spirit? Because if so, I'd consider seeing a mental health professional.

You maybe suffering psychotic symptoms.

I don't claim to be able to prove spirits don't exist, but this could well be a hallucination, and I don't like how people are reinforcing this idea.

Maybe OP is seeing something that could be called a spirit.. but they may also be psychotic. You need to be open to that possibility. 

Yes, I'm serious with having had a haunting experience in my childhood, and seeing a spirit, while leading a functional life currently.

No, I'm not suffering psychotic symptoms, I am sober while experiencing these supernatural events.

You don't have to claim to prove spirits don't exist, but you insinuate you can, by claiming my experiences as akin to hallucinations. I don't like your close mindedness to my situation.

Open yourself to the possibility, that not all people who experience paranormal events are loonies, unless you are too afraid to consider that normal people can have paranormal experiences, and that supernatural events are real, in which case you have already made your mind up, to which I can't persuade or convince you of my point of view as you are too scared to be open to my experiences.

Cheers.

Update: I have improved much better with automatic writing and drawing, and have had Crysty draw out some patterns that are hard to explain, other than she drew in rhythm to something.