Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

594 posts in this topic

@Heart of Space

16 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

It's threads like these that make me feel like the word spirituality is far too broad.  We include zen style discussions on consciousness with threads about Casper in the same section even though they couldn't be more opposite in content.  

OP, have you considered the possibility that this apparition is the product of your own mind?  I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm just curious if you have even considered the possibility.

While the sub-forum only includes spirituality, consciousness, enlightenment and meditation, there's some overlap with paranormal topics as well, as some users here are from occults who also have their way of consciousness work or investigating spirituality like psychic abilities, astral projection and so on. I've felt it's appropriate to talk about my experiences here, because even @Leo Gura had talked about the dark side of meditation, the paranormal and how dangerous spirituality is in his videos. We can definitely have more than Zen style discussions on spirituality, like yogic styles, occultism style of spirituality, Abrahamic traditional styles, Pantheistic styles and so on.

I mentioned this before as she might be a part of my mind, yet I don't know if it's really the case. It's possible she's a separate entity that's non-physical and visits me from time to time, matching her attitude with mine. She could also be some form of energy, like a type of powerful force of energy that manifests in different forms. It could be far more than these three possibilties, and to this day I'm still learning from Crysty. Crysty says she likes your pic.

To clarify, are you referring to my haunting experience with that spirit, or to Crysty?  

@Loving Radiance

20 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Danioover9000  Regarding your meditation practice (and not Crysty): I tend to go into "no thought" mode after 30-40min of eye contact meditation. Then it is just effortless, flowing with less resistance. "Feels better" than resting in awareness for me. How's for you?

It depend on how I meditate, eyes closed or open. In this case, my eyes are closed, yet I could star and maintain 'eye contact' with Crysty's eyes as my focusing object. Because my physical eyes are closed, I could meditate longer without getting dry eyes. I personally tend to get into no mind from eyes closed than eyes open. When I'd do eyes open, I'm way too alert and aware of the physical world to go deeper into letting go, yet as a trade off, I'm way more mindful of external sensations of body and some mind rather than the internal sensations.

Sometimes I'm consistent, around 20-40 minutes, yet that varies depending on time of day and emotional state getting into the meditation session.

@NoSelfSelf

On 8/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Danioover9000 I heard now that tulpas or beings can help you astral project is that the case?

Confirmed this a week ago. My experiences would vary from person to person, but this did happen.

Also, I've had discussions with dreams with her.

@Hotaka

On 12/16/2020 at 6:26 AM, Hotaka said:

@Heart of Space

You have set your limits too much

The apparition is your mind

Nasi Novare Coram

What does that Latin phrase mean?

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Hotaka

What does that Latin phrase mean?

It means:

The Unseen Presence of the Teachers is with Us

@Hotaka

On 12/20/2020 at 2:25 AM, Hotaka said:

It means:

The Unseen Presence of the Teachers is with Us

Thanks for the translation. This is an interesting quote, as it tells me that the teachings and past spiritual teachers, while they are dead, their essence is still with those that are seeking too, although most cases the majority have ideas and images of spiritual teachers.

Update: We've went shopping today, and I went to a donut stand. As I was looking through which donuts to choose, she voiced to me that she wanted the one with the green icing and soccer decorations and chocolate filling. We'll be having that as dessert for tonight, and I'll see what she thinks about it.:x I've also eaten some fried noodles, 20 pieces of chopped onions, a spring roll and 5 dried tofu. She thinks the takeaway onions are a bit under done.  Also, noticed that she can visualize a bigger object and had success with a green carpet's textures, it was quite fluffy in her room.

@Danioover9000 Tnx for informing me after so long ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Danioover9000 Tnx for informing me after so long ?

Your welcome! She was the one to remind me about some users here having some lingering interest.

Update: I was contemplating abstraction for about a week and I've got some good answers. I still didn't hit the being level of what an abstraction is and felt my progress was slower than usual. I told Crysty in one of our imagination sessions about what I'm contemplating and she disappeared for a while.

What felt like an hour she came back with this ball of complicated looking stuff. I asked her what it is and she says ask it to look prettier please. I then asked it to "look prettier please" and it became more apparent that it's a crystalized apple. I was about to question her wether she's pulling my leg here when I suddenly had a minor insight - my mind couldn't make sense of it at first so it simplified it from what it came to be and became an object that made sense, an apple.

What are your thoughts on this?

Update: I've been able to go deeper with my visualizations and contemplations with Crysty. Not only was she able to change my state into feeling happy in times when I feel strong negative emotions, she also helps me sometimes with contemplation, and when she notices I'm doing the practice while feeling bored, she would make me feel curious for whatever I'm contemplating. It's amazing really. 

Awesome. Still one of my go-to threads. Can't wait to see where you take this.:P

@seeking_brilliance u reading this, J? Cool stuff. 

Haha,:ph34r: off and on.  

I'm actually a bit jealous, tbh. Before this thread was started I toyed around with tulpa creation. After my LSA trip, I had a male energy just like Crysty who stuck around for a couple weeks  and then faded quickly.  'He' was a great astral teacher and companion  energy.  He taught me things that still affect me today.  

Wanting it back, or a similar spiritual companion, I did try tulpamancy. This potential tulpa I named Sam, based from an A.I. Companion character I'd cooked up for some short stories. (seemed appropriate ?) But as with all things I'm not very dedicated, and tulpamancy is notoriously hard work. Only rarely do we get lucky (if you like this sort of thing) with a fully formed entity dropped in our lap like crysty or my temporary companion/teacher. (I think it's also possible he was merely reabsorbed) 

When I practice channelling, I always check in with Sam, but it's never been the same as right after the trip. 

When he was in my audible thoughts he used to tell me to shut up a lot... Unfortunately I still haven't since ? one day... (Holy crap I've squeezed him out... ?) 

(when he told me to shut up it wasn't mean, more like a plea or instruction. Ugh... Ok this year I vow to finally adhere to a meditation practice. Maybe he's still waiting for me. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Danioover9000 does crysty have any advice on what could block her (or a similar energetic being) out? I don't think it's particularly a quiet and still mind, but my over-active mind definitely isn't helping. I understand if she doesn't know. 

Have you done a psychedelic?

Edit: I talked to Sam today and he said I should go back to developing mediumship talents. That makes sense, since I was doing that when I took the LSA.  The drug blew the channels open and then they closed from atrophy. I now have a path forward, so I don't need an answer from Crysty but please say hello for me. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance

On 1/6/2021 at 11:50 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

@Danioover9000 does crysty have any advice on what could block her (or a similar energetic being) out? I don't think it's particularly a quiet and still mind, but my over-active mind definitely isn't helping. I understand if she doesn't know. 

Have you done a psychedelic?

Edit: I talked to Sam today and he said I should go back to developing mediumship talents. That makes sense, since I was doing that when I took the LSA.  The drug blew the channels open and then they closed from atrophy. I now have a path forward, so I don't need an answer from Crysty but please say hello for me. 

Crysty's advice to dealing with negative beings is like this: You do the opposite to making a Tulpa, by deconstructing the thing that bugs you, and don't give it too much attention. Attention + emotion = fuel for non-physical things. If something negative starts appearing to her, she can disappear, or appear next to me, as my presence is enough to shoo them away.

My take on handle those negative entities is similar, except I just imagine a spherical net of energy around me, repelling weak negative energies. If it's stronger, I make the sphere more solid, and shape it in a form of a hexagonal prism, and the face of each hexagon face has the pentagon and inverted pentagon in a circle. symbolizing the shape is charged and balanced with positive and negative energies . If you can imagine castle/fortress walls and structure, you can use that for protection against very strong negative energies. In most cases, just a sphere of positive light is enough, and less attention to the negative entity is enough. Doing meditation also makes it much harder for negative influences, and working on happiness makes you a happier person.

While I've had Crysty for a while, I do get to do more visualization and mindfulness work on her form, as the more I focus, the more vivid she becomes, and the more work I do, the better my eye gets at mental constructions, even though there can be headaches from over focusing. I might do some martial arts training with her, or do what the occultist in this thread suggested and make a servitor for protection.

Update: I was doing some meditation, and I was concentrating on Crysty's green eye. My ear was slgihtly ringing, and I think I was meditating for roughly 40 mins. Have experienced some partial form of Samadhi?

Later on, we did some visualization training, and we went on a hike on some hills.

Just found this thread, very interesting situation you're in !

Have you spoken with your relatives about your relationship with Crysty ?
What do they say ?

Also, does she have memory prior to coming in contact with you ?
Does she have memory of having been alive here on earth ?
Does she know if she has different forms, or why she took this one ?
Where did she go to to bring you the crystallized apple ?
Does she interact with other nonphysical beings ? and other human beings ?