Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

@Member At least I'm not the only one. Guy's gotta get some sleep you know?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 minutes ago, Member said:

Sober, lmao xD

Time to call an exorcist before it gets too bad.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Time to call an exorcist before it gets too bad.

It didn't bother for months now xD Wanna see some unusual stuff again... life is boring when shit doesn't happen.

I don't like being normal *sigh*

Edited by Member

@Member actually, nothing really happens. You want something to happen because you (ego) wants it. *insert snobbish face*

Stay cool & dry.

3 minutes ago, Member said:

It didn't bother for months now xD Wanna see some unusual stuff again... life is boring when shit doesn't happen.

I don't like being normal *sigh*

Ok then maybe it was just a reflection of your ego mind at that time :)

Funny how that thread would have triggered me years ago, now even though I never experienced any of this, it doesn't sounds so far fetched at all.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Right? I used to be religious so I believed in stuff like that. Then I became a scientist and stopped believing in stuff like that. Now I'm just being, with no beliefs really at all.

Can someone point the way to the Lost and Found? Oh, here I am :) 

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Member said:

Ok, then maybe ego is my Friend. EGO please come back and shake my bed again xD

Lol, you're welcome to it. I don't want to experience it again, ever >:(

Just now, Member said:

Ok, then maybe ego is my Friend. EGO please come back and shake my bed again xD

Once I had a very vivid lucid dream where I was being chased by a monster which was 10 times bigger than the Eiffel Tower, be careful what you wish for lol

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Shin Right? I used to be religious so I believed in stuff like that. Then I became a scientist and stopped believing in stuff like that. Now I'm just being, with no beliefs really at all.

A totally baseless theory I have, is that to experience stuff like that you would need some beliefs anchored in you, and paradoxically be very open minded too.

People that comes from a materialist background but are now extremely open minded couldn't experience those things because they don't have some fundamental beliefs that still persist a little bit in the back of their head.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin that must have been horrible. I have a question though. Could these kinds of experiences while lucid dreaming kind of 'shake' you to awakening? (Like getting dismembered and through that suffering getting to that divine core hidden deep within us) 

Stay cool & dry.

Just now, Shunyata said:

@Shin that must have been horrible. I have a question though. Could these kinds of experiences while lucid dreaming kind of 'shake' you to awakening? (Like getting dismembered and through that suffering getting to that divine core hidden deep within us) 

How would I know, I'm not awakened xD

It was horrible yes, the next day I had flashes of it when I was walking in town.

I had so much fear to turn streets and to see it again xD 

God is love

And God in them

@Shin thank you anyways. I'm just wondering if anyone could give more information about this..

Stay cool & dry.

Just now, Shunyata said:

@Shin thank you anyways. I'm just wondering if anyone could give more information about this..

From my experience, the only thing I can say is that the more lucid dream I have, the more dreamy reality feels when I am awake.

As in object and people feels more ethereal and alive, but not to the point I can say I feel that I am in a dream or that everything is me or something like that :)

God is love

And God in them

17 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Lol, you're welcome to it. I don't want to experience it again, ever >:(

Meh, bring it on. If I'm a chicken, then let the chicken die.

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

Once I had a very vivid lucid dream where I was being chased by a monster which was 10 times bigger than the Eiffel Tower, be careful what you wish for lol

Lol, I know it can be frightening. But what could be more frightening than living a boring life?

20 minutes ago, Shin said:

A totally baseless theory I have, is that to experience stuff like that you would need some beliefs anchored in you, and paradoxically be very open minded too.

People that comes from a materialist background but are now extremely open minded couldn't experience those things because they don't have some fundamental beliefs that still persist a little bit in the back of their head.

We create our own reality :)

It seems like beliefs shape our experience of reality, but don't actually create anything. Consciousness itself is the creator. I could see anything happening, even (and perhaps especially) in the absence of beliefs.

14 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

I guess you can : https://www.josephadamshealing.com/blog/2018/2/15/lucid-dreaming-and-my-spiritual-awakening

Also if you consistently ask yourself if you're dreaming in the waking life, you sure will have a huge doubt.

I once asked myself every 30 minutes if I was dreaming, and I had some very acute glimpses during the time I did that, for seconds I really didn't know If I was dreaming or not.

I guess if you do that long enough you can awaken :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shunyata It's possible. My "dreams" didn't wake me up spiritually, but I believe they were part of the journey toward waking up.