Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

Ask her "what is a spirit?"

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Stairway to heaven is built one small step at a time. Stay grounded in the truth of reality and humanity. God the creator is watching over us and sees it all. 

Do not bow to any other force, just be good and stay humble and grounded here now. In reality. In creation.

Do not be Gods, be human. Share with your fellow people and ignite the hearts of the cold hearted, for they live in illusions. It is not their fault. 

Live in Love, that's the only true grace. Love is not about perfection. Love is not about special powers. Listen.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 18.8.2019 at 4:45 PM, Danioover9000 said:

On that night, I woke up half asleep and feeling cold and sweaty. I saw her just standing there, about several meters away from the bed, looking at me. I can't tell how she exactly looks other than she's pale white, longish hair, mostly blurry. I've also felt very sad. I hear her trying to speak but it just sounded gibberish to me but I somehow understood what she wanted: she wants me to come with her. I got up, turned and headed down the stairs in the middle of the dark and told my mom that there's a woman in my room and asked if I could come with her.

How cute and innocent ^_^

I've read your whole thread and I am just in awe of your connection to each other.

Which kind of music do you two like most?

Also, what would be quite fun is to let her take a cognitive function personality test (with your help of course), I am suspecting she's INFP or ISFP.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@roopepa

14 hours ago, roopepa said:

Ask her "what is a spirit?"

What she say is a thingy that other people like me pass through.

What I say a spirit is is a non-physical, energetic being with a fraction of sentience of the thing it came from, say a ghost that came from a human being, or an animal spirit from an animal. has degree of dis embodiment, and different levels of energy which can rarely move a physical object.

@Dodo

13 hours ago, Dodo said:

Stairway to heaven is built one small step at a time. Stay grounded in the truth of reality and humanity. God the creator is watching over us and sees it all. 

Do not bow to any other force, just be good and stay humble and grounded here now. In reality. In creation.

Do not be Gods, be human. Share with your fellow people and ignite the hearts of the cold hearted, for they live in illusions. It is not their fault. 

Live in Love, that's the only true grace. Love is not about perfection. Love is not about special powers. Listen.

Thanks for your advice, I'll stay humble. Crysty thinks you sound like that priest in one of those western cow boy movies. 

4 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

How cute and innocent ^_^

I've read your whole thread and I am just in awe of your connection to each other.

Which kind of music do you two like most?

Also, what would be quite fun is to let her take a cognitive function personality test (with your help of course), I am suspecting she's INFP or ISFP.

@Loving Radiance   We both listen to 009 sound system. She listens to some nature and flute music, while I listen to some soft rock and some mixes.

I'll see what she says about getting a personality test.

The haunting experience was a separate incident in my childhood, which is horrific. I brought that up to show that the haunting made me open minded to other paranormal experiences later, like this current one with my close friend.

@Danioover9000  Oh, of course I know the relivancy why you brought up the haunting experience. I just found it adorable that you even asked your mommy, if you can go with the ghost. Like, it's totally normal to go with a ghost as it's the same as to go with a friend playing at the sports ground. No discrimination against ghosts as a child.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Update: I'm starting to be more able to impose her form more in front of me than on the sides, while eyes are open during my day and during a mindfulness practice. I'm also doing visualizations where I'm dancing with her on a ball room. 

Update: I've done more than an hours worth of mindfulness meditation with labelling, and I'm feeling more aware with my senses. I'm able to look longer at a spot before me, and sometimes she would be there, either on the edges of my seeing or where my eyes are at. Her voice is getting more clearer, among outside noises or inner sounds like music or other people's voices of past conversations. In this mindfulness meditation, I'm able to not only see her hand, but when she puts her hand on my shoulders, I can feel that. It gets more interesting when I turn that attention inwards, and in some of my memories with interacting with her, I revisited and interact with her at those places. When I'm with her, I notice my emotions tend to change and go more positive and active than other times. I'll do another version of meditation at night and see if I can involve her more.

@SirVladimir  If you have anymore questions, let me know.

@Danioover9000 I have no idea what a spirit is. I don't even know what human beings are.

But if I had to make a guess, I'd say all beings are reflections. Just like in a mirror.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa

On 11/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, roopepa said:

@Danioover9000 I have no idea what a spirit is. I don't even know what human beings are.

But if I had to make a guess, I'd say all beings are reflections. Just like in a mirror.

Do you mean that the reflections are like in dreams? Also, have you done any lucid dreaming or astral projections?

@Danioover9000 If you move to another house, do you think Crysty will move with you?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha

22 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Danioover9000 If you move to another house, do you think Crysty will move with you?

Yes, she moves with me, Like I've mentioned earlier in this thread. I've encountered Crysty While in Niagara Falls, and still with me here in the UK. I sometimes can move or teleport to her location in a memory while meditating or visualizing a location. during the day, it's either just her voice or she appears on a spot in my space, or I'm superimposing her form.

Have you had any haunting experiences in the past?

@Danioover9000 Most of the stories I've heard about haunting seem to be specific to the location, rather than the person. What do you think is her relationship with consciousness? Do you believe that individual identities continue to exist beyond death, based on your experience with Crysty?

I can't say I have experienced hauntings per se, but have had some strange experiences. There were times when I was younger, and was woken out of sleep by my bed shaking. It was always a freaky experience. :S

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha

21 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Danioover9000 Most of the stories I've heard about haunting seem to be specific to the location, rather than the person. What do you think is her relationship with consciousness? Do you believe that individual identities continue to exist beyond death, based on your experience with Crysty?

I can't say I have experienced hauntings per se, but have had some strange experiences. There were times when I was younger, and was woken out of sleep by my bed shaking. It was always a freaky experience. :S

I'm not really sure on how she is connected to consciousness itself, but I know enough that she has some personality traits based on her appearance, her conversations with me and her ability to express emotions to me. If a thing to me has personality, that thing has more consciousness than a table. Another wording might be sentience, so to me she has more sentience than a simple object. Currently, I can say for sure that she's non-physical to a greater degree, because she has yet to demonstrate to me that she could fling a cup across a room, yet poltergeists, a paranormal event involving multiple ghosts/energies, can somehow influence physical objects almost similar to their movie counterparts, so this might be also why I sometimes don't think she's entirely a spirit separate from me, like what other people think that ghosts or some spirit entities are separate from the living.

I do think maybe people do exist beyond death, based on my experiences with Crysty and that past haunting I had so far. Of course, I'm partly religious, so this is a bit biased from me. Probably life does continue after death but differently than what people think about the after life.

Do you mind if you could elaborate more on your strange experiences?

@Danioover9000 Crysty fascinates me for some reason. Please tell her I think she's beautiful :)

My sense is that personality is bound to the world of form. Personality, at least as we understand it, is the result of biology and conditioning. Maybe something needs to exist in the world of form in order to have a personality. I don't experience Consciousness as being any personality; it just is.

Crysty could be an objective dream form, more refined than we are, that has experienced her own conditioning. Or possibly she was created by someone with consciousness, and is a splinter of that someone. I suspect she doesn't know, either way. Nor does she need to know. She is delightful just being who she is.

The deal with my bed shaking went on for years. It didn't happen that often, but when it did, it freaked me out. I would be asleep, feeling my bed shaking, then wake up gasping, with my bed still moving. I've wondered since then if maybe I was just thrashing in my sleep, and causing the bed to shake, but it didn't feel like that. I remember vividly dreaming about doing battle with something evil. Back then, I believed in the actual reality of evil, and it felt like a struggle with the devil.

Now I don't know what to make of it. Maybe it was just me thrashing around. Or maybe it was a true spiritual conflict. I'm just glad I don't experience it any more.

*peers at his bed suspiciously*

Edited by Moksha

Not even to mention that recently my mother was traveling by train and she woke up thinking that it was an earthquake. On the same night, I wake up feeling my bed shaking and when I opened my eyes, I've seen a huge shadow on the ceiling leaving my room O.o This happened two times and my mother said that she also woke up two times feeling like there was an earthquake.

It sounds scary as fuck! I would piss my pants

Stay cool & dry.