Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

Did she stay? 

Or she afraid of Light? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@K Ghoul

On 10/24/2020 at 8:16 PM, K Ghoul said:

Does she ever tell you to do things? Do your friends/family know about her?

She hasn't directly told me to say or take action towards other people. In most cases, she asks first if she wants to interact with me, and she visits me sometimes in my meditation and visualization sessions. Somehow, she communicates to me through thoughts and my senses,

My family and friends don't know of Crysty's existence, but my parents in the past, mostly my mother, knows about my haunting experience.

@SirVladimir

7 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

@Danioover9000 This is interesting stuff. Could you ask her, for example, to drag you out of your body and help you have an out-of-body experience? To sort of give you a push from the outside? You could explore astral realms together. 

I might try this with her and ask if she would help me with having an OBD experience. About out of body experiences and astral projections, I don't know if such places exist fully, or maybe these places don't exist, but if she's interested then it might happen. Mostly she appears to me in my daily life and whenever I meditate.

@Dodo

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

Did she stay? 

Or she afraid of Light? 

She sometimes stays and sometimes leaves, I don't know how she does this, but I'm no control freak to demand she stays in my waking consciousness or to do or say what I want her to say.

She isn't afraid to appear to me in the mornings and throughout the day.

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Dodo

She sometimes stays and sometimes leaves, I don't know how she does this, but I'm no control freak to demand she stays in my waking consciousness or to do or say what I want her to say.

She isn't afraid to appear to me in the mornings and throughout the day.

Ask for the Spirit of True Love to guide you. No other spirit is needed. There is only One True Love. 

True Love Itself. Beyond even the need to be God. When you get offered to be God and you refuse, because of True Love. Only That's when you Know True Love.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo

27 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Ask for the Spirit of True Love to guide you. No other spirit is needed. There is only One True Love. 

True Love Itself. Beyond even the need to be God. When you get offered to be God and you refuse, because of True Love. Only That's when you Know True Love.

Thank you for your advice. While I have watched all of Leo's videos and do some of his practices, I'm not at his level of consciousness or development to implement your advice fully. I might ask for the spirit of true love, or pray to God, but honestly I'm in no position to go deeper than that, or to be God or to accept some offer to be God.

Oh, and Crysty says your pic is colorful, and she likes it, but she doesn't know why such a picture is able to move, and why the star is so tiny. 

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Dodo

Thank you for your advice. While I have watched all of Leo's videos and do some of his practices, I'm not at his level of consciousness or development to implement your advice fully. I might ask for the spirit of true love, or pray to God, but honestly I'm in no position to go deeper than that, or to be God or to accept some offer to be God.

Oh, and Crysty says your pic is colorful, and she likes it, but she doesn't know why such a picture is able to move, and why the star is so tiny. 

Never say you are God. Never do it.... Its the only problem I see around here with Leo, he has claimed Godhood. God is the Light, all the seeds contribute to Her Glory. You included. You do not need to Know her. You will never fully Know her. You have to accept that. Your good deeds are what makes her even more Glorious. Just be a good seed and do good deeds, one step at a time and allow the Spirit of Love to Guide you.

Let no men or false spirit guide you. Crysty sounds to me like doesn't understand what a Heart is. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@K Ghoul

21 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

If you ask an entity a direct question like "Who are you?" they should be able to give you a direct answer. It's a long thread, I might have missed it but do you know who she is/did she tell you? If she hasn't, I would be very concerned if I were you. 

I've asked before sometimes, and in the past she couldn't clearly say what she was, and I don't know if this was because of the language barrier or that I'm not being clear in my communication or I'm wrong with my communication and she can't receive it on her end. I've noticed that she was gradually getting better at understanding what I'm saying, and is improving even today each time I'm doing a visualization and meditation session.

Other users in this thread, including those into the occult, say that she could possibly be a Tulpa I've created. This cold be true, but I don't know if it is, because like I've written in the first page of this thread that I've experienced a haunting in my childhood, at a different country, and that experience had an overall energy that was negative. Then many years later I encounter Crytsy at a hotel my family was holidaying at in Niagara Falls, a different country, and was overall a positive experience. My past paranormal experience is kind of entangled with my current paranormal experience, so I can't say I've intentionally created her 100%.

Others have suggested she may be a ghost or spirit. This sounds to also be the case, because of our earlier interactions being a bit difficult, but I've encountered her while meditating and visualizing, and sometimes during the days she would speak using her voice sometimes, and sometimes she would somehow trigger some emotions in me that I understood what she meant. Also, I've sometimes had separate visualization sessions involving me focusing on aspects of her form until I can clearly experience her, but in my mind. So, I'm not sure if she's just a spirit. Others have said she's probably a form of energy, which may or may not be the case.

I've written this thread in order to see if some other person may have these types of experiences like me so that I have a better understanding of my situation. However, this was a mixed result, some having more questions about me and Crysty than some in depth answer to my situation. During the posts I've read,  and written, sometimes she visits me and sits next to me, reading along, and sometimes I'm explaining to her what is said. Sometimes I'm focusing her form next to me to read along. One post made by Leo, to paraphrase ' Can I poke it with a stick?' flared an emotional reaction in her, that bounced into me. An emotional response is one sign of sentience, right? Maybe an entity? Probably not.

@SoonHei

14 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Danioover9000 what does she sing about me?

Well, her initial impressions about you, and I'll be mediating here to my best: She doesn't know what to sing about you, because she hasn't heard a song about you. She thinks the song would soon be too high for me, and it might sound more like hentai than high ( her way of punning, sorry xD). Overall, she feels you're slightly more positive than negative, and thinks you're a pointy person, from your pic.

I'm not sure if my interpretation is entirely 100% correct, but I think it gets the gist of her communication. Please clarify what you're asking if it's way off lol!

Edited by Danioover9000

22 hours ago, Dodo said:

Never say you are God. Never do it....

You shouldn't  say it until you become conscious that your are consciousness.  If you have then you can.

Watch the misinformation.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SirVladimir

1 hour ago, SirVladimir said:

@Danioover9000 Could you ask her to come over & visit me? Would it be possible for her? o.O

Some user a while back asked this, and I said she so far doesn't demonstrate the ability to visit other people. Sometimes when I see her with me, she doesn't interact with my family or friends in the day or while sleeping.

It might depend on how sensitive you are to other spirits. Are you sensitive?

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

It might depend on how sensitive you are to other spirits. Are you sensitive?

Most likely, no. If I'm sensitive, it's an ability I have yet to unravel and develop.

Before I leave I want to thank whoever made this a featured thread, as this is the first time in this forum I had a thread of mine featured. This is also the first website I'm more active on compared to other social media websites. Also Crysty says thanks too, likes the color tag but prefers it green, and tells me to stop being a giddy baka. xD

@SirVladimir

1 minute ago, SirVladimir said:

Most likely, no. If I'm sensitive, it's an ability I have yet to unravel and develop.

Oh and if I haven't said I'm not a professional medium, psychic or some type of shaman that summons spirits and spirits them away, so if you want help psychically, then Yelp might be a good place to start.

However, I'll ask if she wants to visit you tonight or if she's able to do this.

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@SirVladimir If you want help psychically, then Yelp might be a good place to start.

However, I'll ask if she wants to visit you tonight or if she's able to do this.

No worries. I'm perfectly fine, just intrigued & positive about exploring this big blob of reality. :)