Geromekevin

Leo is Wrong About Trump - Accountability Predictions

281 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

@Natasha I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you don't cancer right now.  Therefore, Stage Beige takes priority.

Yes, I'm cancer-free now.

Lets not hijack this thread from its original purpose. You can start another thread about the things you'd like to talk about.

5 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Natasha That's beautiful, I'm glad you're still here.

Thank you for the kind words :)

15 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

Well, what I'm saying is true, and you're not refuting. 

I’m watching from the 5D peanut gallery ? 

30 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

Then jump off a bridge.

I love myself as i love you. (You are me).  So no reason to jump a bridge - but if death took me i would embrace because i have already died and it is pure bliss and Love.

IQ doesn't mean anything unless you give it meaning.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Yes, I'm cancer-free now.

Lets not hijack this thread from its original purpose. You can start another thread about the things you'd like to talk about.

Looks like I made a typo.  What I meant to say is that you don't want cancer right now.  Therefore, stage Beige takes priority.   Just like stage orange takes priority over green. 

Most of the people here have never thought about this before.

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m watching from 5D ? 

Can't argue with that, you mind me fo these people here on the IamVerySmart subreddit.

I think you belong here

Yes indeed. Orange sees Yellow. 

Looks like I made a typo.  What I meant to say is that you don't want cancer right now.  Therefore, stage Beige takes priority.   Just like stage orange takes priority over green

From the Absolute perspective, there is no one here to want anything. If I had cancer right now, it would be just as perfect, because what is is infinitely perfect. 

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

From the Absolute perspective, there is no one here to want anything. If I had cancer right now, it would be just as perfect, because what is is infinitely perfect. 

Bullshit.  You wouldn't jump off a bridge.

@GenuinePerspectiveXC dude. Your arrogant dribble is getting nauseating. Not to mention how you’re attacking people by telling people to jump off a bridge all because you can’t pose even a half decent critique on any point people are laying on the table to you on why you’re points are misguided. 

NO ONE EVER SAID IQ ISNT IMPORTANT. 

IQ IS PARTIAL GRADE OF HUMAN INTELLIGENCE. 

The VALUE people in society tend to put onto IQ is wrong. Wrong in that they give too much importance and credit to IQ to signify someone’s intelligence. 

That is what is being pointed to you. Leo bashes IQ to get the point across that IQ (tests) are COMPLETELY overvalued for what it’s actually worth. 

Notice what he even said in his video on infinite intelligence. 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes indeed. Orange sees Yellow. 

The joys of Aspergers.

48 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

Bullshit.  You wouldn't jump off a bridge.

What's with this recurring 'jumping of the bridge' theme? Sounds like something that you're unconsciously projecting onto others a lot.

Back to the OP discussion or this thread will be locked.

@kieranperez

All I'm saying is that the lower stages take priority over the higher stages for EVERYONE even if they won't admit it.  I think that's a fair statement and it's new perspective you could learn from.

10 minutes ago, Natasha said:

What about this recurring 'jumping of the bridge' theme? Sounds like something that you're unconsciously projecting onto others a lot.

Well, I think it's preferable not to have cancer, a low IQ, or to jump off a bridge.  

Fvck me for my opinion, right?

17 hours ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

@Leo Gura

Here's my question then.  Do you seek to hangout with low IQ people yourself? 

Would you want to immerse yourself in a low IQ society?

I do not look at the world through the filter of IQ at all. To me that is a narrow and foolish way of looking at people and societies.

You are treating IQ as a fixed human quality but it isn't. The IQ of a society is like the wealth of a society. As a society grows it can raise the IQ of its members.

The reason you're caught up on the issue of IQ is because you're at a stage Orange level of cognitive development, so you're stuck on rationality and quantifying the world. Given your worldview, if a thing cannot be qualified or rationally grasped, it isn't real and does not exist. You're not yet developed enough to notice that this is very limited and distorted way of looking at the world. You've also filled your mind with IQ ideology by watching videos and reading Reddit or whatever, which now colors how you see the whole world. But you're not yet conscious enough to see that that's just one out of an infinite number of models and perspectives, and a very crude and narrow one at that.

You're also not conscious yet of the socially-constructed nature of IQ scores and tests. You hold IQ as some kind of biological absolute, which it isn't. You might as well be arguing that poverty is a genetic trait. This would be to misunderstand the social and systemic causes of poverty.

If you want to evaluate people, level of ego development is the best metric. And ego development is fully changeable with practice, effort, and improvements to society. It is not a genetic absolute in the way that having 10 fingers is.

I seek to hang out with wise people who are conscious enough to realize that reality is too complex and subtle to be quantified. But since such people are rare, I have to settle for dealing with the narrow-mindedness of rationalism and scientism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura it’s not really a matter of stages here, intelligence verifies claims. 

This is an ad hominem and not really addressing alternatives or a synthesis, the latter being what I suggest as opposed to trying to milk a donkey here. Given intelligence is the means by which cognition filters the utility of perception and in doing so, working out what political ideology supersedes another, what is your proposed alternative to intelligence? IQ is a thing that attempts to measure intelligence, that is, general cognitive ability. Simply stating “you’re stage orange or below therefore...”, isn’t an argument.

Edited by possibilities

15 minutes ago, possibilities said:

@Leo Gura  Given intelligence is the means by which cognition filters the utility of perception

This is just not true.

Perception is filtered by your state of consciousness and level of ego development.

what is your proposed alternative to intelligence?

Level of ego development, level of moral development, state of consciousness, and wisdom.

IQ is a thing that attempts to measure intelligence, that is, general cognitive ability.

IQ is not a proper measure of intelligence. You do not understand what intelligence really is. True intelligence is not IQ, nor anything close to IQ.

Ironically, IQ is a very unintelligent way of conceiving of an measuring intelligence.

True intelligence is one's ability to grasp larger and wider perspectives holistically while being fully aware that a perspective is just a perspective and never the truth. True intelligence is trans-rational, trans-linguistic, and unquantifiable.

Simply stating “you’re stage orange or below”, isn’t an argument.

Argument has nothing to do with truth or understanding.

I am not here to make arguments. I am here to guide people towards evolving their understanding of themselves and the world.

Saying "you're stage Orange" is precisely the relevant issue here. Making arguments is a distraction. You cannot understand the points being made because your cognition is hijacked by the stage of development you're at. Stage Orange wants arguments for everything without realizing that arguments are beside the point. You need to recognize the limits of the Orange worldview rather than defending it. No argument will move you up out of Orange. Rather to move beyond Orange you must realize that arguments and logic are incomplete and limited. There are much better ways of understanding reality than logic or math or science. And this cannot be understood through argument or formal proof. Ego co-opts all arguments and proofs to maintain its worldview.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@GenuinePerspectiveXC  many of my recent posts and graphs were not refuted. Although I agreed and said several times that IQ is simply a tool, a predictor, that can make predictions in GENERAL populations and be explanatory on that scale, but cannot predict if someone is evil or a pedophile or something. I think most people here are worried that admitting to IQ, or if it is extremely useful, that that automaitically means concentration camps and segregation. That is affirming the consequent as I stated before.

I also stated that IQ is just ONE of the many measures; some people postulate there are 9-12 other intelligences. 

@Natasha As for EQ, I'm not sure it can be measured or quantified, but I agree, what good is a 200 IQ mass murderer? 

@possibilities the only reason I bought up IQ is to show why immigration from low IQ countries into high one was is counter productive and insane; AND, being pushed PURPOSELY to dumb down the population to become mindless consumers. I brought up race to show that intelligence is averaged higher in certain races... And for anyone implying white racism, ASIANS have the highest IQ, so these tests are not biased towards POC.

Ultimately, when you study these psychopaths in power, what do you think they want? Smart, free individuals, or dumb worker slaves with no national identity or unifying culture constantly warring against one an other over this or that party or president or religion in the SAME area? Its obvious what these psychopaths want. Of course people say its a conspiracy but then cannot explain why politicians literally disregard their own voter's will and push things they never voted for.

Brexit is a great example. The Brits voted to leave, Brexit won, and their "leaders" were like "Nah LOL"

Didn't mean to cause a shit storm here but its good people are taking both sides here rather than what I expected everyone would flat out deny or reject what I was saying in full.

Edited by Angelo John Gage

@Leo Gura firstly you misinterpreted my comment, probably because you seem right up in this IQ thing at the moment, notice how I used intelligence as it relates to general cognitive ability, thus it doesn’t mean that intelligence and general cognitive ability are isomorphic, rather, that in that comment I was describing the specific kind of intelligence I was referring to. Secondly, all of these ideas are fine and reasonable, however for any of them to exist they must (unless you or someone else can prove otherwise) coexist with general cognitive ability in as much as saying that to even utter a word, you must have the level of cognitive ability equivalent to the ability to even utter that word, to understand that word is one step further of cognitive ability. To be able to come up with further words that relate to that word, even more cognitive ability, to go so far as saying that we require “wisdom, ego development, moral development and so on” is several standard deviations more cognitive ability required for not only those relationships to make sense but for those relationships to make sense in light of “what the world needs” which is a projection relative to your biology, biology of which is inclusive of all those words.

Your state of consciousness, ego development and so on have absolutely zero to do with your capacity to filter perception appropriately in those contexts until the context of understanding has been properly differentiated. If I define a word to you, either you will understand that definition or you will not, this is based on your cognitive ability not your moral or ego development, these things come after as it concerns your general subjective interpretations of those words outside the scope of mere understanding. 

It seems you underestimate the utility of IQ whilst at the same time you’ve made the correct deduction in my opinion in your estimates that stereotypical “stage orange” over emphasises it’s utility.

Edited by possibilities