Geromekevin

Leo is Wrong About Trump - Accountability Predictions

284 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

First of all, I'm telling a story, so it's anecdotal observations we're talking about.  My goal isn't to persuade you of anything, except for that I have gone deeply into the depths of tolerance.  I'm not gonna provide you my past flight tickets, old paystubs, and FB account so that you can tell I'm really being truthful about my stories.

So your evidence is your own experience? That's fair enough, but have you considered that your personal experience has been clouded by your own unconsciousness / biases? When you say "trans people are nihilistic and hedonistic", are you sure that's not just your own projections onto them? Remember, this whole self-actualisation endeavour is about expanding your sense of self to the point where you care about and feel compassion for all beings as literally being part of yourself. If you feel resistance to trans people or gay people - that's not the fault of them, it's the fault of your own unconsciousness and biases.

1 hour ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Lower stages are required to support higher stages but the does not make them "more important".

Uh.  Yes it does.  Laws, which are blue, don't need capitalism, but capitalism needs laws, no matter how much they bitch about it.    One is more important to maintain than the other.

Funnily enough, this shows that you don't actually understand Stage Green and are judging it from a position of Stage Orange.

Oh yeah.  How so?  I get that you don't like what I said, but that's just you getting mad.  That has nothing to do with me.

Or rather you haven't yet fully realized the significance of these problems.

What do you mean?  I literally don't have to work 9-5 anymore, I spend most of my time internationally, and I have a really interesting story to tell about my experiences in the depths of tolerance that I'm only allowed to talk about because of free speech.  And if you don't like religious people, like baptists, evangelicals, and catholics, don't hang out with them!  

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

2 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

When you say "trans people are nihilistic and hedonistic", are you sure that's not just your own projections onto them? 

Find out for yourself. I can't do the work for you.  Besides, I was actually referring to the GLBTQ community in general, especially gay men and M2F transgenders. 

While a lot of the lesbians I know are extremely hedonistic and nihilistic, a lot of them are really just bisexual and want to get fucked by men, just not the men that pay attention to them. Many of them do leave their experiment after a few years though.  One of the books on the booklist even explained how much more common it is for women to go straight again than it is for gay men. It said they often do get pregnant, and do start families with men later on. That, of course, would eliminate the nihilism.