Geromekevin

Leo is Wrong About Trump - Accountability Predictions

290 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Aakash said:

@GenuinePerspectiveXC I don't mean to be rude. However, what is your justification for such a statement, 

"Good" is still relative to the time period in history 

Right now "red" is only good for those in poverty or struggling to survive, 

They would hate those above them, which is blue 

Which sounds to be exactly what your doing ? 

 

The only reason why the law (blue) is enforceable in the first place is if the police in a country have a monopoly on force (red).  It's a prerequisite for law.  It's literally more important that police maintain this monopoly than it is for them to follow the law, even if lack of accountability (i.e. police brutality) sucks.  Thankfully, this monopoly is rarely threatened in countries without mafias.

In countries like Mexico though, where there is violent conflict between police and cartels, it's more important than one group establishes control.  In 2017, 113 politicians were assassinated in Mexico because the police don't have control of the country. Those are the people that are supposed to make the laws.

In some places, like Vietnam, the police and mafia work together in certain parts of the country.  I'm not sure how it works out for them, but I hear a lot of bad shit.

Anyway, you'll see police doing red behaviors all the time, like training to shoot people and learning how to establish physical force.

Also, I'm assuming your comment about me hating people comes - first of all - off the assumption that I'm in level orange.  Orange doesn't really hate green.  They think green is naïve, lazy, and moralizes on everyone else while they're being propped up in a privileged situation by the orange people that they despise so much.  But they don't usually hate stage green.  That's your naïvety acting up again.

Green, on the other hand, seems to actually hate evangelicals, the United States, working 9-5, competition, Wall Street capitalism, individualism, free speech, and sovereignty.  Personally, I've transcended most of those issues so it doesn't threaten me anymore, nor am I on a crusade to stop any of it.  

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GenuinePerspectiveXC Just because Green has problems, doesn't mean it's not a necessary part of the evolution of any individual or society. Also, those are only examples of an unhealthy version of Green. Healthy Green is actually quite beautiful and liberating.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

The only reason why the law (blue) is enforceable in the first place is if the police in a country have a monopoly on force (red).  It's a prerequisite for law.  It's literally more important that police maintain this monopoly than it is for them to follow the law, even if lack of accountability (i.e. police brutality) sucks.  Thankfully, this monopoly is rarely threatened in countries without mafias.

In countries like Mexico though, where there is violent conflict between police and cartels, it's more important than one group establishes control.  In 2017, 113 politicians were assassinated in Mexico because the police don't have control of the country. Those are the people that are supposed to make the laws.

In some places, like Vietnam, the police and mafia work together in certain parts of the country.  I'm not sure how it works out for them, but I hear a lot of bad shit.

Anyway, you'll see police doing red behaviors all the time, like training to shoot people and learning how to establish physical force.

Stop using the phrase "more important".

Judging by your explanations, a more apt term would be "more fundamental".

This is actually a very important distinction to make to avoid confusion.

Lower stages are required to support higher stages but the does not make them "more important".

5 hours ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

Also, I'm assuming your comment about me hating people comes - first of all - off the assumption that I'm in level orange.  Orange doesn't really hate green.  They think green is naïve, lazy, and moralizes on everyone else while they're being propped up in a privileged situation by the orange people that they despise so much.  But they don't usually hate stage green.  That's your naïvety acting up again.

Green, on the other hand, seems to actually hate evangelicals, the United States, working 9-5, competition, Wall Street capitalism, individualism, free speech, and sovereignty.

Funnily enough, this shows that you don't actually understand Stage Green and are judging it from a position of Stage Orange.
 

Quote

  Personally, I've transcended most of those issues so it doesn't threaten me anymore, nor am I on a crusade to stop any of it.  

Or rather you haven't yet fully realized the significance of these problems.

Edited by Extreme Z7

Always Be Hardcore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

@GenuinePerspectiveXC Just because Green has problems, doesn't mean it's not a necessary part of the evolution of any individual or society. Also, those are only examples of an unhealthy version of Green. Healthy Green is actually quite beautiful and liberating.

 

I didn't say it wasn't.  A lot of the concerns and interests addressed by Green, lead to yellow.  For example, let's say you want to be culturally tolerant so you hang out and immerse yourself in the LGBTQ community. 

First of all, you're going to learn that lack of life-meaning and party drugs have done more damage to the gay community than intolerant evangelicals ever did or ever will.  This may take a few years to discover.  You're also going to learn that transgender people are often walking contradictions and have extreme hormonal issues that can't just be solved with tolerance. Also, there's definitely a horny gay man trapped inside every m2f transgender woman, and sexually, he thinks with his dick and openly goes for quantity over quality.  Obviously, there's no concern of getting pregnant so she thinks like man when it comes to promiscuity and openness bout it.  That goes for both pre-op and post-op.  Oftentimes, these people switch back as well, especially F2M transgender men.  Why? because the challenge for men in life is a billion times greater it turns out!

You would never know this from hanging out in a green safespace, a blue cathedral, or from the cocky distance that orange likes to keep itself at.  What lessons are learned from that immersion alone?  Well first of all, it's apparent that lack of purpose is devastating and destructive.  You need to develop real meaning in your life somehow. A nuclear family is the most common way people do this, so pay your respects to purple and blue.

Also, we can learn a lot from transgenders. First of all, gender roles are more than socially constructed.  They are mostly biological and hardwired.  Not only that, but you may get sick if you don't follow what your hormones are telling you to do.  Even in countries where 3rd gender is accepted, like Thailand and the Philippines, this class has a very high suicide rate due to the nihilistic and hedonistic natures of their existence.

There is also a massive behavioral difference between a transgender woman whose taken estrogen pills and one who is coming off of them.  Not only is their behavior different when they take estrogen pills, but the way other people behave around them is a difference of night and day.

... I'm not even gonna get into what I found out by exploring the Mexican-American, Buddhist, or a multitude of other communities over many years, but you may be quite astounded with the discoveries.  Let's just say, I've lost a lot respect towards a lot of groups and gained a lot of valuable insights.

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@GenuinePerspectiveXC I see a lot of claims, but no empirical evidence to back them up. Please provide us with some sources to prove what you're saying is an accurate portrayal of reality, and not just your own sentiments.

Edited by Apparation of Jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

@GenuinePerspectiveXC I see a lot of claims, but no empirical evidence to back them up. Please provide us with some sources to prove what you're saying is an accurate portrayal of reality, and not just your own sentiments.

First of all, I'm telling a story, so it's anecdotal observations we're talking about.  My goal isn't to persuade you of anything, except for that I have gone deeply into the depths of tolerance.  I'm not gonna provide you my past flight tickets, old paystubs, and FB account so that you can tell I'm really being truthful about my stories. 

Second, could you imagine the flak a university researcher would get for spreading this information?   A researcher from the University of Toronto was staying in my apartment complex in Thailand before, and the questions he was asking to study transgender people were designed to confirm bias.  Not behaving in such a manner would be a good way to lose funding.  This guy was next to clueless about a whole number of issues.  Yet, he's in Canada right now teaching university students about his confirmed-biases.

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

First of all, I'm telling a story, so it's anecdotal observations we're talking about.  My goal isn't to persuade you of anything, except for that I have gone deeply into the depths of tolerance.  I'm not gonna provide you my past flight tickets, old paystubs, and FB account so that you can tell I'm really being truthful about my stories.

So your evidence is your own experience? That's fair enough, but have you considered that your personal experience has been clouded by your own unconsciousness / biases? When you say "trans people are nihilistic and hedonistic", are you sure that's not just your own projections onto them? Remember, this whole self-actualisation endeavour is about expanding your sense of self to the point where you care about and feel compassion for all beings as literally being part of yourself. If you feel resistance to trans people or gay people - that's not the fault of them, it's the fault of your own unconsciousness and biases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Lower stages are required to support higher stages but the does not make them "more important".

Uh.  Yes it does.  Laws, which are blue, don't need capitalism, but capitalism needs laws, no matter how much they bitch about it.    One is more important to maintain than the other.

 

1 hour ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Funnily enough, this shows that you don't actually understand Stage Green and are judging it from a position of Stage Orange.
 

Oh yeah.  How so?  I get that you don't like what I said, but that's just you getting mad.  That has nothing to do with me.

 

1 hour ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Or rather you haven't yet fully realized the significance of these problems.

What do you mean?  I literally don't have to work 9-5 anymore, I spend most of my time internationally, and I have a really interesting story to tell about my experiences in the depths of tolerance that I'm only allowed to talk about because of free speech.  And if you don't like religious people, like baptists, evangelicals, and catholics, don't hang out with them!  

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

When you say "trans people are nihilistic and hedonistic", are you sure that's not just your own projections onto them? 

  

Find out for yourself. I can't do the work for you.  Besides, I was actually referring to the GLBTQ community in general, especially gay men and M2F transgenders. 

While a lot of the lesbians I know are extremely hedonistic and nihilistic, a lot of them are really just bisexual and want to get fucked by men, just not the men that pay attention to them. Many of them do leave their experiment after a few years though.  One of the books on the booklist even explained how much more common it is for women to go straight again than it is for gay men. It said they often do get pregnant, and do start families with men later on. That, of course, would eliminate the nihilism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.