Geromekevin

Leo is Wrong About Trump - Accountability Predictions

281 posts in this topic

@possibilities

They're trying to ignore general intelligence and say they don't care about it, which is simply not true.  Everyone cares.  An average person would rather be around someone with an IQ of 110 over someone with an IQ of 90.

What @natasha is arguing is that Agreeableness is more important than Disagreeableness. 

Personally, I'm ticked off that everyone's Openness over their intelligence preferences seems to be in full blown 'lying S.O.B.' mode to protect Leo from the stupid statement he made while he was politically charged

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

@GenuinePerspectiveXC Wishing you have a higher "IQ" which is a concept that was made up by culture..yes..IQ is literally something we as humans made up..is indeed Ego wanting more IQ because culture told him intelligence was measured by a number.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@GenuinePerspectiveXC I don’t care about what anyone said, just that the discussion materialises into something reasonable.

Yeah I’d say that’s a good point about agreeableness versus disagreeableness playing out here. Openness to experience is not a 1 to 1 correlation obviously, I’d say it’s more need for cognition (which is its own construct) which is more positively correlated and is a facet of openness to experience. On the HEXACO, which I overall like best, that would be level of inquisitiveness. Brain scans (including used in conjunction with video media to test responses while being scanned) and testing other biological responses will inevitably replace self reports as well.

Many of these people fail to distinguish between “culture made up”, them making up that culture made it up, and well tested versus poorly tested ideas.

Sum of my posts so far to avoid repetition from me - 

Edited by possibilities

@Inliytened1 

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

IQ is literally something we as humans made up..is indeed Ego wanting more IQ because culture told him intelligence was measured by a number.

Maybe so, but Raven's IQ scores are still a very good signal of future success, health, wealth, education level to be attained, quality of mate choice, and even physical symmetry. 

General Intelligence is a signal that we humans care about whether you like it or not.

2 hours ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

all of you are pretending not to value IQ even though none of you want to immerse yourself in a low IQ society

Are you even aware of your own black and white thinking and tendency to gross generalizations? 

Healthy IQ is important, but without equally healthy EQ this world as we know it is doomed to go bye-bye if not sooner than later. Spirituality is a major way to raise individual and collective EQ. This is not a work of "mindless" people (as you put it in one of your earlier posts), awakening is a highly intelligent design that in the end will save the earth from destruction. Do you see the bigger picture here? 

IQ and EQ go hand in hand in this work. If you study Spiral Dynamics, you'll see how each stage advances either or both.

47 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

@Serotoninluv

Sounds like avoidance to me.

How are you going to develop good relationships and act on your EQ if your IQ is too low to do anything useful?  A woman with big boobs and an hour glass figure could pull it off - and that's awesome - but what about a man?

You have created a person you refer to as “serotoninluv” that you assume is a character in a movie playing in your head. What you are not aware of is that I am actually a different character in a different movie with a different plot.

Due to your assumption, your question is rather silly.

6 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

@Inliytened1 

Maybe so, but Raven's IQ scores are still a very good signal of future success, health, wealth, education level to be attained, quality of mate choice, and even physical symmetry. 

General Intelligence is a signal that we humans care about whether you like it or not.

None of those lead to inner peace and ego transcendence.   So that's something you still have to learn.  Is a person dying of cancer not allowed to be happy or feel successful?  Is a person of less wealth less equal? Quality of mate choice and symmetry ? - now you are digging your own grave and even @possibilities is not gonna save you.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Healthy IQ is important,

Finally, someone admits.  ALLLLLL that could have been avoided if we just had let Leo admit this from the start.  Instead everybody wants to chime in to derail something extremely important in the way human society functions.

Now, where I'm going to have to disagree is to say that most of the lower priorities on the spiral are more important than the priorities higher on the spiral. 

First of all, I think lowering everyones IQ via leaded gasoline or something would be more devastating than lowering everyone's EQ.   We might compare this to eliminating laws (blue) vs eliminating capitalism (orange).  Obviously, it's more important to keep rule of law than it is to keep capitalism.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Is a person dying of cancer not allowed to be happy or feel successful?

You get cancer and see how happy and successful you feel.  My preference would be to do without it.

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

You have created a person you refer to as “serotoninluv” that you assume is a character in a movie playing in your head. What you are not aware of is that I am actually a different character in a different movie with a different plot.

Due to your assumption, your question is rather silly.

Well, my question was meant to be taken generally. Here you go, reworded just special for you:

How is someone going to develop good relationships - and act on EQ - if his IQ is too low to do anything useful?  A woman with big boobs and an hour glass figure could pull it off - and that's awesome - but what about a man?

@GenuinePerspectiveXC When you transcend the fear of death you just have pure Love.  Simply because you know you are God or Infinity.   Money and success becomes meaningless.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

You get cancer and see how happy and successful you feel.  My preference would be to do without it.

I am a cancer survivor and that whole ordeal I went through 6 yrs ago didn't stop me from living my life to the fullest. I kept working and doing things I love regardless of how I felt at times. Again, it all comes down to the level of one's psychological maturity, which is, again, a sign of how healthy one's IQ+EQ combination is. 

For the spectators of this thread. . . notice the intersection of intelligence identity and gender identity in a few of the above posts. These two often overlap and are within a higher order personal identity. All of which the human psychological self will seek to define and protect as “me”. This identity is inherently illusory/groundless which creates a sense of insecurity and need to protect for it’s survival (survival of both the psychological self and the physical body). At a “trans-personal” level, there is dis-identified awareness of this psychological dynamic playing out.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@GenuinePerspectiveXC When you transcend the fear of death you just have pure Love.  Simply because you know you are God or Infinity.   Money and success becomes meaningless.  

Then jump off a bridge.

8 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I am a cancer survivor and that whole ordeal I went through 6 yrs ago didn't stop me from living my life to the fullest. I kept working and doing things I love regardless of how I felt at times. Again, it all comes down to the level of one's psychological maturity, which is, again, a sign of healthy IQ+EQ combination. 

Would you rather have cancer or not?

17 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

Well, my question was meant to be taken generally. Here you go, reworded just special for you:

How is someone going to develop good relationships - and act on EQ - if his IQ is too low to do anything useful?  A woman with big boobs and an hour glass figure could pull it off - and that's awesome - but what about a man?

That's the question of all questions.

The answer is this: That person, just like you and me, is consciousness...and therefore is pure Love..or Is Isness...it just IS.  And iS is love.

So you can't measure reality with a number.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

Would you rather have cancer or not?

Cancer was a trial that brought me closer to awakening. It was a great teacher and wake-up call for me. Each of our paths is different and I'm grateful for all of my life experiences that ultimately led to God-realization. 

@Natasha I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you don't want cancer right now.  Therefore, Stage Beige takes priority.

Edit: added want

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

For the spectators of this thread. . . notice the intersection of intelligence identity and gender identity

Well, what I'm saying is true, and you're not refuting. 

Women value male intelligence more than men value female intelligence.  It's hardwired.  I don't see any reason why we can't discuss beige, purple, and red priorities without you calling people insecure. 

Then again, you don't even understand the spiral modal yet you worship it as a religion