pluto

Nature Never Ceases To Amaze!

270 posts in this topic

On 8/18/2019 at 3:16 PM, mandyjw said:

I learned how to forage for chanterelle mushrooms today. I know someone who does it, and I was really careful to research to be sure of myself. They were yummy and I'm still alive, so it was a success! xD

0chantrelles.jpg

YUM! 9_9

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Spitfire breaks the dog jump world record of 31+ feet. Naturally graceful and aerodynamic. 

This is a bit further than the human record of 29.4 feet.

@abrakamowse I just read that the inspiration for the Rolling Stones logo originally came from a drawing of Kali. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw  Oh, that's interesting. I didn't know that. That Rolling Stone icon is awesome.

I used to do a magazine in high school and the main character or mascot for the magazine was a big mouth, I did it very much inspired in that mouth. hehehe...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

9d31aac155183d27108c7cb94cc01639.jpg

"The Laniakea Supercluster. It contains 100,000 galaxies and is 250,000 million lightyears in diameter. The observable universe contains 10 million superclusters. Out of all of them, the red dot is our home, the Milky way."

QDvSxiW.jpg

@Shunyata Nothing wrong with you. 

"my ego" and "my pride". This is heaven exactly how it is no need for that kind of thinking. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity