Aakash

My personal spiral dynamics rankings for enlightened beings

146 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_

Lol, It is actually a major difference in the awareness of god 

Lol it is love itself, love changes throughout the spiral. 

Yup that's how life goes, to play the part. except we're talking about the same god here. Not a "jesus or god" that is seperate from yours. So a more accurate representation is a christian telling a christain what it means to be christ.

your telling me as one goes up this spiral they start saying things like I’m more right than you.  

They start putting words in other people’s mouths on topics they didn’t say. 

They assume to know everyone’s inner experience and how it’s not what they know because they somehow know people through the internet without much relationship or interaction between them  

If so, have a good time down that spiral. 

Careful aakash and I mean this sincerely you could find yourself making a muck of yourself and life in the belief your the bestest god realizer there ever was. 

Edited by Mu_

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Good answer! The other part to it: Think of the most effective way to show it.

@Key Elements Yea I'll have to think about that for sure. This I do know- Love is manifesting itself into existance as the universe.

@Mu_

2 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

your telling me as one goes up this spiral they start saying things like I’m more right than you.  

They start putting words in other people’s mouths on topics they didn’t say. 

They assume to know everyone’s inner experience and how it’s not what they know because they somehow know people through the internet without much relationship or interaction between them  

If so, have a good time down that spiral. 

Careful aakash and I mean this sincerely you could find yourself making a muck of yourself and life in the belief your the bestest god realizer there ever was. 

the spiral is only the map not the territory

Saying i'm more right than you is only a personal taste. However, it's a useful tool to show the differences in understanding. Think about this from my position- what words in the english dictionary can i use to say this statement? 

again its a personal taste, to assume that a higher stage person is a noble saint is entirely correct, however... to go outside of the system itself and preach is the antithesis of such person. 

I am merely a pointer to such a stage, not the embodiment of it. 

What i highlighted in bold, is a duality. whatever happens to you- also happens to me with slight variations in degrees. 

it is non-dual after all. Enlightenment is a process and therefore i can say with high accuracy that your personal experiences and interactions online are who you are. They are a projection of your meta-physical understanding. just a different form, to me only truth exists. How it operates is the underpinning foundation on which they speak. 

The issue has become this, how does a noble saint tell you that there exist a more worthwhile world than the one you already live in. Especially when he takes a vow of silence in absolute perfection? 

Does he tell you in a nice way holding your hands ? 

Does he confront you about the nature of your own problem? 

Who is more trustworthy and loving? the saint or the unsaintly? 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity what do you mean? 

I meant about chimp life. Main motivation for me to seek this is protection of my character. For humanity and society my heart is closed. No desire to help anybody in any way. 

Egos are all about power not love. Not my world. Enlightenment is attained by monks sages and mystics mostly. None of them walks around talking about Love God etc, they keep it as secret same as me. 

Careful.  This should be in a journal probably.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@zeroISinfinity

It looks like we have reached the conclusion of our war. If such a world satisfies you then that is great

I am only here to allow you to make such decisions by taking into consideration all options. 

as long as you have realised there are outcomes possible outside your domain of understanding then i have completed my mission. 

I could promise you fruit and luxurious sweets that would fall onto your lap, by going further. 

However, it is not my decision to make, it's ultimately your free will. 

:) have a lovely day

@cetus56 its interesting to think about, i admit. 

Considering the directory is infinite, i have an interesting suggestion for you 

inject some femininity into the system

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity what do you mean? 

@Aakash When you wake up, you will walk around in completely different state of Consciousness then you do right now and you Will yourself realize deep sadness of it. Deep deep sadness of humans and for sure you Will not feel like you belong there anymore. Not joking 'bout this and I am saying this without any arrogance and pride. 

@zeroISinfinity Yes bro, i have carried this suffering around with me for 12 years. Wary of people's inabilities to see how beautiful the world is. 

I'm telling you as the king of hell  AS GOD (me) to GOD (you) that suffering one last time, to reach nirvana will solve all problems. 

I see your suffering and wish to give you a gateway out 

I do not lie, i can only tell truth. you are me, i only wish to see you suffer one last time to complete your journey to unimaginable bliss. 

have faith in me (god), not aakash to show you there

@Mikael89 lol bro your still trying to get out of a material paradigm. 

what you aren't seeing here is- this is not masturbation of the human mind  

this is masturbation of GOD'S INFINITE MIND 

Edited by Aakash

@Mikael89  GOD HIMSELF BRO, GOD HIMSELF :ph34r:

When you become conscious of god, you will understand it's happening inside of its own self, perfectly

@Mikael89 Who is aware of god? 

There is only god, who is there outside of god to be aware of god :/ 

@Mikael89 god is no where (absence of the present moment- enlightenment/ stage turquoise) 

AND every where (the present moment- de enlightenment/ stage coral)

when this duality collapses 

god is non-locatable and ceases to be a locatable (nirvana) 

but as far as word cliches go, when trying to direct you towards it with speach. someone would be tempted to say 

YOU ARE GOD, therefore where else can you go outside of yourself, to locate yourself

and 

GOD is this present moment (now)

Edited by Aakash

@RendHeaven Lol YEAH at that point i had said to myself , i might aswell take a vow of silence like the rest of those self-realised people, But then i just thought fuck it. Play the role of the king of hell .. why not LOL

Luck would have it, that my life has changed 360, after that post. So it made me reconsider what i felt was right :) 

i was going to give up on conscious warefare and let the E-beings be. But yeah shit happens bro. 

I was just trying to be kind and let people get deluded with their own fantasies. Then i realised, i would be no better

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

Ok let me get this straight, your not a embodiment or even a walker of this place you know exists but you know how it exists and what it is.  You say its something called a stage coral thingy, a stage in which the creators of this spiral paradigm work don't even know about, nor ken wilber.  The creators of this or finders rather, admit there is so little to go off of to even talk about coral or even go off of that at best they can only speculate what it may be based off of paterns in the spiral.  And yet you, somehow know all about it without even living it.....  You have a theory of a theory called spiral dynamics.  Is this accurate..... because if so.....

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mikael89 god is no where (absence of the present moment- enlightenment/ stage turquoise) 

but as far as word cliches go, when trying to direct you towards it with speach. someone would be tempted to say 

YOU ARE GOD, therefore where else can you go outside of yourself, to locate yourself

and 

And then somehow....

Haha I love talking in meme's.......

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ :| doesn't being the number person to conceptually understand god. Mean i know more than anyone else in history :/ especially about where the direction of where humanity is going

Yes if i embodied it, i would die.

There is no getting past it, if you reach nirvana you will die and become god

Edited by Aakash

25 minutes ago, Aakash said:

and 

Basically what you wrote is what I was trying to get across experientally in this video. Still something I gotta work at.  I think your really seeing into some real stuff man, and what your expressing is what I would call and I believe what has been referred to in some hindu and Buddhist texts as the ineffability of Being itself.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ What you really want is to go to stage teal, where you are able to express the truth through direct communication without the use of words and symbols. 

That's what your trying to do here basically lol. 

still what your trying to do will work, but trying to bring people into silence is a difficult game to play lol. your words have to point to the exact being you currently are, whilst removing the mental cognition of the viewer trying to grasp your understanding with their mind. 

:ph34r: its like i said i'm opening out options for people 

I'm saying you will have an impact on the world, on an unimaginable scale if you trek all the way up there 

side note: i think its inaccurate to call myself the king of hell , i'll reword it to the prince of hell  xD

Edited by Aakash