Aakash

My personal spiral dynamics rankings for enlightened beings

146 posts in this topic

@Aakash all of this is relative to you.  And right now you're own ego is consuming you yet again....this is getting old but i love you man...maybe start meditating? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash  Don't assume that you're awakened and they aren't because of a silly argument over spiral dynamics. Which can get wrapped up into an misunderstanding. 

@Inliytened1 who says this is relative to me? 

i call myself a devil for other reasons. I see absolute truth all around me. there's no way to escape it once you've seen it, how can you? its right here, right now. 

@fridjonk i am not assuming anything lol the truth is right in front of me. There is only absolute truth to me. I can see it clear as day light, they haven't grasped the radicalness of what i'm saying. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash  because of the fact that you are a particular perspective makes it relative.  Indeed the relative is the Absolute but it is simultaneously relative.  Thus the paradox which is yourself.

God ...- you - are yourself.   

Welcome to the strange loop.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 so what are we arguing about? LOL if you understand what i am saying, then why are you arguing with me? 

how many insights have you had in stage coral 

it depends how you break them down, but i would say you need a minimum of about 900-1400 real/ direct insights, to completely encapsulate conscious at this current time period in history. to move on to stage teal. or if your like special , fucking bypass the whole system and get to teal by magic lol 

relative/absolute is only two words/ insights lol 

where are your other 898- 1398 lol 

I've probably done about 200-300 to get my low dose of omnisciency lol. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash do you understand you are conflating stages of spiral dynamics with the Absolute?  The Absolute means the Absolute.  Relativity collapses here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yes it is merely a pointer for enlightened beings and non -enlightened beings, i am well aware of what my intentions are. If i have to use relativity to point you to the absolute (which has always been the case) then i will manipulate any tool possible. 

:ph34r: 

@Aakash then you agree it would take a consensus to say what is stage coral and what is not.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ofcourse, there are only about 50-100 people in the 21st century, scattered throughout the world and 8 are here. So where else is there a better place to create a consensus? How do we confirm it? 

There is only one option... stage turquoise non dual beings have to give it a go and we need to receive feedback. 

I personally don't need convincing, i am sure i've hit a flavour of turquoise, adding different insights will give different flavours. So we need to confirm multiple omniscient awakenings with different insights. I've already talked about it, if i do it- it would just be biased. We need a fresh test subject and that is anyone in current "enlightenment" to travel to de-enlightenment/ stage coral 

I am a genius bro, I made sure i was number 1 in history at understanding god . I despise delusion :ph34r:

This is not about false conceptual beliefs though which i proclaim to be the worlds best in :D. This is my direct experience i'm talking about, as the only king of hell on this planet ;) and not a humble enlightened being. 

Get it though lol, king of hell , because i condemned "aakash" to an eternity in hell (life of duality) until i eventually cycle back to the one true being 

Strange loop magic :P there is no other way. 

P.s i'm just tooting my own horn for fun, but its going to toot yours. Watch it'll happen right now lol 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ Exactly and the only reason you are saying this, is because you do not that absolute truth is everything. 

the exact same problem as @ilyentened1 

its the EXACT same problem with @zeroISinfinity

All three of you have not completely awoken yet. The end of stage coral is complete awakening and the end of "enlightenment" 

stage teal is beyond enlightenment/ post enlightenment

as i keep repeating from leo's teachings ... truth = love and as he says, if you don't understand this then you aint completely awake yet

you have to understand both sides of the equation to become fully awake. You need to understand what unconditional love is at a stage coral level. 

I'm only saying this because I don't know that absolute truth is everything?  I think you should reread what i've said multiple times already in this thread.  Or go back through my post history and read everything I've said.  This is what i've shared, for the most part..... 

@Mu_ Then why are we arguing lol if were both in the know ,then what's the issue with me judging enlightened beings on their spiral levels, for unenlightened and enlightened people who haven't completed their journey to understand lol. 

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 ofcourse, there are only about 50-100 people in the 21st century, scattered throughout the world and 8 are here. So where else is there a better place to create a consensus? How do we confirm it? 

There is only one option... stage turquoise non dual beings have to give it a go and we need to receive feedback. 

I personally don't need convincing, i am sure i've hit a flavour of turquoise, adding different insights will give different flavours. So we need to confirm multiple omniscient awakenings with different insights. I've already talked about it, if i do it- it would just be biased. We need a fresh test subject and that is anyone in current "enlightenment" to travel to de-enlightenment/ stage coral 

I am a genius bro, I made sure i was number 1 in history at understanding god . I despise delusion :ph34r:

This is not about false conceptual beliefs though which i proclaim to be the worlds best in :D. This is my direct experience i'm talking about, as the only king of hell on this planet ;) and not a humble enlightened being. 

Get it though lol, king of hell , because i condemned "aakash" to an eternity in hell (life of duality) until i eventually cycle back to the one true being 

Strange loop magic :P there is no other way. 

is this a joke?  I can't tell if you seriously think your number 1 in history at understanding oneself?  Lol.

@Mu_ Lol well it is true yes, but for the sake of tooting horns for fun, i'll say no lol. actually it depends on leo really, i really like the title and since he doesn't care much about such ludicrous titles, i guess it automatically goes to me by default lol. however, i'll restate i'm just tooting my horn for fun lol. 

remember to address my point above 

THHHANKYOUUU

@Aakash love you bro ! You have the spirit to awaken!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ Then why are we arguing lol if were both in the know ,then what's the issue with me judging enlightened beings on their spiral levels, for unenlightened and enlightened people who haven't completed their journey to understand lol. 

Understand what?  That god experiences BOTH waking up to itself AND dreams and experiences adventures of being a individual doing something that doesnt include its true face like raising a family, fight a war, laughing in a tree.  or does include these things while knowing what it really is beyond the appearance of these things.

You still live in a world or belief that there is something called enlightenment or that this thing called enlightenement is the point of reality, or that the point of reality is god to wake up to itself.  You dont see that "not awake", sleeping,  experiencing individiuality with no knowledge of godself is somehow not god, not equal, or out of alignment with reality/god itself.  This is not the case.  Both "SO CALLED" opposites are just on a appearance level and I say so called, because again both of these are just appearances and what you are includes both and more and eats up this explanation in the beyond and changingness of what one is.....

Get out of linear story ideas of human existance and meaning.

The point of life is....blank

God is....blank

The meaning of god is....blank

Enlightenement is....blank

The point of life is....blank

Stage Turquise is....blank

Stage Coral is...blank

These are just meaning constructions that you follow prior to even seeing you are doing so, that you believe have a inherentness.

You think they are pointing to an actual something out there that is going on along one of those questions frameworks.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ he grasps all of it in concept....duality within non-duality.  He just needs an actual direct experience and it will happen if he can get his ass off the forum long enough to awaken :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Aahaha! see the test works and i get pleasure from calling myself the best.. win/win situation. 

why don't you try for siddhis, doesn't it sound fun? 

@Inliytened1  lol... KING OF HELL :ph34r::ph34r:

@Mu_

18 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

You still live in a world or belief that there is something called enlightenment or that this thing called enlightenement is the point of reality, or that the point of reality is god to wake up to itself.  You dont see that "not awake", sleeping,  experiencing individiuality with no knowledge of godself is somehow not god, not equal, or out of alignment with reality/god itself.  This is not the case.  Both "SO CALLED" and I say so called, because again both of these are just appearances and what you are includes both and more and eats up this explination in the beyond and changingness of what one is.....

Lol .... "conceptual enlightenment"

"the only king of hell on planet earth" 

but i respect leo's work at actualised.org, especially as his former student... i'm not here for his teachings. I've staked my whole life against the journey of a lifetime elsewhere. I'm here for the revolution of consciousness that is happening at this special place. 

Whats the saying, that amazing guy said

sell those non-dual enlightened beings into slavery, let them be a slave of themselves. For there is no god, but the god which is making them think they are not him. Themselves. When this happens, hell will rise up and purge the world of god. (aakash, 2019) 

Don't fuck with the man of the century (aakash, 2019) ;) 

disclaimer: the two above quotes do not apply to anyone who is not enlightened. This is post-enlightenment talk :P 

Edited by Aakash

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Aakash love you bro ! You have the spirit to awaken!

Agreed.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Mu_ he grasps all of it in concept....duality within non-duality.  He just needs an actual direct experience and it will happen if he can get his ass off the forum long enough to awaken :)

I think its more then concept, in fact I think he's had radical insights that are considered very deep, insights that seem to go beyond other insights that are themselves considered deep and fall within a map model of some sort (spiral dynamics in this case).  However maybe because this model is written in a stage way, with hierarchies going one above another (generally implying better or greater to the human mind) he thinks that these are superseding.  But and this is a big but, reality does and never could supersede itself....  In my opinion when one understands this, the question of enlightened, awake, or not awake, living with knowledge of Self or not, go out the window.