Aakash

My personal spiral dynamics rankings for enlightened beings

146 posts in this topic

@Mu_ Yes mu and i'm saying those paradox's will be solved as you move into stage coral, by contemplating them from inside your godhead, the insights will shower down on you when it is correct, it'll click. That's how to begin making the enlightenment experience deeper. By contemplating about the nature of your own self from inside yourself, this requires you to take responsibility as the sole creator of the universe. You created it and forgot how you created it. So to undo the process you have to understand the nature of yourself. 

its different to contemplating it as a seperate self and it's different to looking up theory. When you have an insight you won't need to ask anybody is this true. Because the insight you would have gained about consciousness is truth itself! 

@fridjonk Lol so what we arguing about, that means you have seen stage coral

@Aakash Why are you labeling it stage "coral" ? why not teal, the one above Coral. 

Spiral dynamics does not help and can hinder. It’s an elaborate and sophisticated thought system. That’s all. 

@Barry J yeah it is a distraction to awakening itself.  This has been established.  

The discussion is post awakening.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ Yes mu and i'm saying those paradox's will be solved as you move into stage coral, by contemplating them from inside your godhead, the insights will shower down on you when it is correct, it'll click. That's how to begin making the enlightenment experience deeper. By contemplating about the nature of your own self from inside yourself, this requires you to take responsibility as the sole creator of the universe. You created it and forgot how you created it. So to undo the process you have to understand the nature of yourself. 

its different to contemplating it as a seperate self and it's different to looking up theory. When you have an insight you won't need to ask anybody is this true. Because the insight you would have gained about consciousness is truth itself! 

I'm really not interested in knowing the whys of creation itself or happening, although this could change in time of its own accord.  For now I'm fine with living out a human life pointing people in the direction of who one is.  Its like asking why blue sky instead of red, I'm fine with either. 

@fridjonk @Inliytened1 BECAUSE you can't understand the absolute without relativity ahahaaha 

it needs to be done otherwise, people get trapped and stop looking up. 

i mean inlytened talks a good game, but he was one of those stuck at stage turquoise and now transitioned to stage coral, after he left his bliss and accepted everything as truth aswell. Now he stops, why? because he thinks it's the end. but what about stage teal? can he lift a flower to rub it against a babies cheek? 

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE AND THE ALL THE RELATIVE 

Accept that you are god and start making distinctions, its perfectly fine... its absolute truth! so "de-enlightenment"/ "stage coral" / "stage teal" are infact true 

@Aakash LOL. Ok.  Relative to you.  Yes we know it's identical.  But form is relative.  That's what allows it to be particular form.  Don't fuck with me - you're not even awake.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@fridjonk @Inliytened1 BECAUSE you can't understand the absolute without relativity ahahaaha 

it needs to be done otherwise, people get trapped and stop looking up. 

i mean inlytened talks a good game, but he was one of those stuck at stage turquoise and now transitioned to stage coral, after he left his bliss and accepted everything as truth aswell. Now he stops, why? because he thinks it's the end. but what about stage teal? can he lift a flower to rub it against a babies cheek? 

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE AND THE ALL THE RELATIVE 

Accept that you are god and start making distinctions, its perfectly fine... its absolute truth! so "de-enlightenment"/ "stage coral" / "stage teal" are infact true 

You talk about this as though its a controlled step by step thing.  I like what your pointing to and I think  you have a grasp of the terrain and even experience as we all do, but I believe there is a uknown unclear, uknowable, surrender, happening of its own accord element that is paradoxical to what your sharing but equally true.  Thank you for sharking what you said, it woke me again into what your saying, however if your interested in growing as well, look into what I wrote in the last couple replies.

@Mu_ Right , i have no particular issue

my issue is that people understand what i'm saying and then make a decision. its like with zeroisinfinity , he rejects what i'm saying. I argue with him because i want him to see where i'm coming from with genuinity and THEN make a decision about what he wants WITH HIS INTENT AS GOD. 

ENLIGHTENMENT is not the end. 

it takes a truly  selfless person to be on the cusp of what's possible, to move everything forward themselves and those where the masters of the past, however, you guys are masters of the present and therefore its VERY important as the most enlightened people in our generation to make this decision. 

You actually think that helping people realise the one is more advantageous than reaching the pinnacle of god consciousness, then i think you are wrong. Its more important we push everyone else by being the best of the best. BE an inspiration to others, not a parrot of a paradigm in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Aakash LOL. Ok.  Relative to you.  Yes we know it's identical.  But form is relative.  That's what allows it to be particular form.  Don't fuck with me - you're not even awake.  

lol, or what? Gods going to be upset? Hahahahahahaha......ok good night.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

LOL. Ok.  Relative to you.  Yes we know it's identical.  But form is relative.  That's what allows it to be particular form.  Don't fuck with me - you're not even awake.  

AHAHAAHAHA nope your legit talking to darth vader here. 

but this is the problem! that is holding you back. 

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes we know it's identical.  But form is relative. 

I've finally caught you in my trapp!! 

FORM IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH. there is NOTHING outside of absolute truth. 

FORM IS ONLY RELATIVE TO THE SEEKER

FORM IS NOT RELATIVE TO THE GOD HEAD 

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD STAGE CORAL PROPERLY! 

you speak the words, but the insights have not hit you and embedded into your consciousness. There is no running at stage coral, the resposibility falls upon you. No enlightened master can help you get the insights from god. They can only tell you the insights directly, whether you can work it out yourself and arrange it, in a way insights is bestowed upon you is a different story. STAGE coral takes 3-10 years to complete minimum. 

its the same reason @fridjonk is questioning stage coral. BECAUSE THE INSIGHTS HAVE NOT FLOODED / EMDEDDED YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS 

there's no speaking of words from stage coral, up. its a test of your love of god and how much you will suffer for it

its no longer about riding your luck. hence stage turquoise people are ignorant about it. 

@fridjonk I'm not talking about enlightenment, hence i use the term de-enlightenment. Its completely different. so that video does not apply to what i'm saying. 

I create distinctions like stage coral, to show that enlightened people who believe in their semi-non duality are incorrect about the nature of god. it's the only way they'll understand or they'll get stuck. 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ Right , i have no particular issue

my issue is that people understand what i'm saying and then make a decision. its like with zeroisinfinity , he rejects what i'm saying. I argue with him because i want him to see where i'm coming from with genuinity and THEN make a decision about what he wants WITH HIS INTENT AS GOD. 

ENLIGHTENMENT is not the end. 

it takes a truly  selfless person to be on the cusp of what's possible, to move everything forward themselves and those where the masters of the past, however, you guys are masters of the present and therefore its VERY important as the most enlightened people in our generation to make this decision. 

You actually think that helping people realise the one is more advantageous than reaching the pinnacle of god consciousness, then i think you are wrong. Its more important we push everyone else by being the best of the best. BE an inspiration to others, not a parrot of a paradigm in my opinion. 

I think you have some ideas still that are not in alignment with what your refering to, or I could be wrong.  there is no pinnacle, god IS and IS is Change while still remaining IS.  There is no peak at the top (Coral and beyond), or valley (beige, purple, red), all understanding and experience is IS.  No one awakens and no one is asleep, this is just human paradigm.  Sleep, non-awakening, awakening are just categories of human spheres of experience, all of them are IS and equal.  Theres no making one more or less of anything, since its always IS.  I get the sense that you have no let in surrender or presence of sameness. 

@Mu_ Exactly and the only reason you are saying this, is because you do not that absolute truth is everything. 

the exact same problem as @ilyentened1 

its the EXACT same problem with @zeroISinfinity

All three of you have not completely awoken yet. The end of stage coral is complete awakening and the end of "enlightenment" 

stage teal is beyond enlightenment/ post enlightenment

as i keep repeating from leo's teachings ... truth = love and as he says, if you don't understand this then you aint completely awake yet

you have to understand both sides of the equation to become fully awake. You need to understand what unconditional love is at a stage coral level. 

Edited by Aakash