Aakash

My personal spiral dynamics rankings for enlightened beings

146 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 Right okay "he" is you. I get that, but is he not adyashanti? 

can you not keep both viewpoints in your god consciousness at one time? 

This is what adyashanti is teaching in this video, how to do precisely that and henceforth i have determined him to be stage coral 

can i assume that you are viewing him as a stage turquoise position and that's why you think he is you. 

Does he not have certain words in his vocabulary that you could think about adopting? 

@Aakash There is only One Conciousness and you are It. Everything else does not exist. Get it? Whatever you think is Just not IT. This is you. Blind as fuck..

@zeroISinfinity Great, it's a good thing you said that. Watch adyashanti's video and listen to it as if, he is trying to teach you something you don't know. NOT something you are trying to confirm. Lets see if he can break through to you 

Note: keep in mind, that "the one consciousness" DOES not exist

why you make ask? 

because absolute infinity IS existence only. everything inside absolute infinity can only exist 

which means? 

that you are not considering the fact that, "EVERYTHING ELSE DOES EXIST"  and you haven't broken down the duality properly. 

@Aakash what I'm trying to help you see is that you have to be able to see him as BOTH he and yourself by becoming directly conscious of that via awakening/mysticism.  Spiral dynamics won't do that for you.  You may know it in concept (that he is you) but it's not the same thing.  

So I'm simply stating spiral dynamics isn't part of awakening.  What you are calling de-enlightenment is just full enlightenment really.  It's not just becoming the formless - collapsing into only pure being is definitely the first stage but also deepening your enlightenment through further mystical experiences in which consciousness elevates a thousand fold and you become the godhead in form - thus realizing directly that form is identical to formlesness.  And it's all you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yes so what are we in disagreement about, we are saying the same thing. I just created a distinction in itself, to make seekers understand that enlightenment is more than a one step process. it is not clear to people that this is full enlightenment and therefore we have to make it easier for people to understand. 

So the next question is, can you create a new distinction yourself and fill it with void (by this i mean have you tried to find a new frequency of consciousness. 

such as collective consciousness? [for lack of a better term] 

The second question is... do you think @zeroISinfinity understands the same thing that you do? 

you've see his arguments with me, what does his words tell you

Edited by Aakash

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

@fridjonk lool stop spreading your devilry bro, if you can't appreciate the spiral dynamics concept itself, then you haven't accepted reality itself! you still have a few long steps to go. 

Lol this is so far off from the truth its not even funny.  This is like saying if you have not smelled a dogs anus and appreciated its full aroma you have not accepted reality itself.  Spiral Dynamics is a important thing for some and a huge pile of steaming distracting doo doo for others.  Its not even a proven thing, even though its one that I accept has some value both in content and its ability to create a healthy concept of inclusiveness, but its no more or less god then a dogs anus or fridjonks view and experience of the spiral being usefulness for him, both have god value.

1 minute ago, Mu_ said:

This is like saying if you have not smelled a dogs anus and appreciated its full aroma you have not accepted reality itself. 

that is entirely correct, 

3 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Spiral Dynamics is a important thing for some and a huge pile of steaming distracting doo doo for others.  Its not even a proven thing, even though its one that I accept has some value both in content and its ability to create a healthy concept of inclusiveness, but its no more or less god then a dogs anus or fridjonks view and experience of the spiral being usefulness for him, both have god value.

you may have a point, but it doesn't matter. you will have to circle back to the spiral anyway. its the only way to map spiritual consciousness accurately and leave room for impressions. Those 1-1000 may be good however, they don't leave room for adjustment. Its impossible to use such a concept when at higher stages of consciousness

No words, no concepts no ideas no time no space no doer no experiencer etc you think about yourself. 

Pure Being Pure Spirit. This is it. 

Just note to Source pls stop doing this feels like masturbation want rest. Not interested. Period. Stop. Want my small dream. 

@zeroISinfinity lol its obvious your scared to use your brain. You actually fear your brain so much and having to think about things for yourself, instead of having wisdom implanted into you by a guru

18 minutes ago, Aakash said:

that is entirely correct, 

you may have a point, but it doesn't matter. you will have to circle back to the spiral anyway. its the only way to map spiritual consciousness accurately and leave room for impressions. Those 1-1000 may be good however, they don't leave room for adjustment. Its impossible to use such a concept when at higher stages of consciousness

You may be right that I have a point and it doesn't matter, but the belief that I or you will have to come back to the spiral anyways is just a overlaying concept and accepted belief you have.  If everything just flatlined back to source, the spiral you think is fundamental will just be a tattooed memory on gods ass. 

For one we don't know if the spiral is even going on as it lays itself out.

2.  the Spiral is just markers, concepts, interpretations of humans and idea's of how their beliefs are in relation to themselves and the outside world.

3. These are categorized along a process based chronological order in time space unfolding, with guesses and approximation of dates in which humans supposedly developed certain lines and stages of development.  Again this is data gained through questions and observations that a group of humans took about human beings in our time period and assumptions made about human beings from 10-100,000 years ago (all limited within their own development and sensory capacity to see and understand, and all with margins of error possible with the human mind and body).

Now I'm fine with accepting some accepts that make sense to me and from what I've learned about the importance of inclusiveness and how this concept in human beings can create healthier ways of working with oneself and eachother.  But in no way shape or form do I believe its fundamental and a accurate description of reality itself or even a accurate description of how human development is or did take place.

@Mu_ Lol spiral dynamics is my god, please worship my god with me. 

He will make you see that your god is included in it. 

:) 

how do we map conscious levels higher than enlightenment as a society moving forward? 

if everbody sat back and thought it's not my job to do, someone will do it.. nobody will do it 

spiral dynamics is about INTENT. 

so your INTENT as an enlightened being will be held up in it imo 

you creating your videos on non-duality for example is a typical stage turquoise thing to do. even if you are enlightened. enlightenment itself contains distinctions because enlightenment doesn't exist and you don't exist and therefore you end up right back where you started. what happens next? 

you move forward again with intent. Just because you sit idolly at the top of the mountain doesn't mean there wont  be someone who will come along more hungrier than you. Competition is a real thing. You have to progress up the spiral, it's not a choice - especially if you are in god consciousness, the responsibility falls on you

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Can i ask you a question? Do you spend as much time meditating and doing the practices as you do contemplating what enlightened beings should be doing post enlightenment and about post enlightenment itself?

:x

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash You can't map conscious levels higher than enlightenment, because it requires direct experience. 

Competition is a real thing...for stage orange. 

And why are you acting like there even is a stage Coral, It's highly debated on what that level even contains or does. 

@Inliytened1 Hell nahhh lol, what i can't understand is ... why can i agree with you and not agree with other enlightened beings. 

How is this even possible. There has to be distinctions. The simplest answer is these "insights" are not contemplation. They're truths :)  

what need be the need for meditation when i can access god consciousness? 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

"how do we map conscious levels higher than enlightenment as a society moving forward? 

if everbody sat back and thought it's not my job to do, someone will do it.. nobody will do it "

Really, who told you its someone job to do this and push consciousness somewhere....

Spiral dynamics is INTENT? 

Isn't it just as much firewood for some who are cold and need the paper to burn, or a cat urine sponge for another who needs to rip the pages out of the book and soak it up, or a bunch of words and concepts that some beings with the capacity to read what its trying to say, or a garble to a squid who can't relate on that level of experience.

Spiral dynamics is what it is to you and who ever else relates with it.....other than that, I don't know.

"you creating your videos on non-duality for example is a typical stage turquoise thing to do. even if you are enlightened. enlightenment itself contains distinctions because enlightenment doesn't exist and you don't exist and therefore you end up right back where you started. what happens next? "

Do you end up back where you started?  Where was this started to begin with? 

Do you end up just chopping wood as you started and back full circle as they say?  Or do you perhaps see that this chopping of wood was never actually wood or chopping to begin with?  And if so how could one come back to doing something that never was the case to begin with, even though it seems that way to those looking in at you.

Edited by Mu_

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

You can't map conscious levels higher than enlightenment, because it requires direct experience. 

Competition is a real thing...for stage orange. 

And why are you acting like there even is a stage Coral, It's highly debated on what that level even contains or does. 

EXCEPT WE MUST TRY , YES WE HAVE PEOPLE WITH DIRECT EXPERIENCES AROUND THE CORNER... YOU ENLIGHTENED BEINGS 

then we can confirm the stages , see how it works when we are at our limits even as a forum. 

Survival requires competition, ideology requires competition. You do not understand the nature of competition purely because you are not stage coral. This is why you debate me on this. 

There is a stage coral, because i've there myself lol. Literally my god consciousness stopped at this stage. i'm telling you exactly what it means 

metaphysics and insights about the nature of consciousness.. that's what it means 

use your brain to figure out the nature of EVERYTHING (which is you) and not the nature of NOTHING (which is you)

@Mu_ i was being a little bit of a troll there, its energy lol getting enlightened beings to realise their enlightenment is completely true but it can be depended. 

lets go again, let me create a paradox for you to solve

if you are god, where does the intent to improve things/ not do something come from ? 

you will say it comes from god

but you are god, so who's intent is it?

who are you is giving the intent to the form of god?

@Aakash I've also experienced the God head many times, And by no means is it "reaching stage coral". That's just the ego's way of patting it self on the back for reaching God. There comes a time where you transcend the spiral dynamics system once you embody all of it, and then you move on from it. 

Don't turn it into an ideology. ^_^ 

@fridjonk so you understand what the experience of omniscient consciousness is like? right? 

24 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ i was being a little bit of a troll there, its energy lol getting enlightened beings to realise their enlightenment is completely true but it can be depended. 

lets go again, let me create a paradox for you to solve

if you are god, where does the intent to improve things/ not do something come from ? 

you will say it comes from god

but you are god, so who's intent is it?

who are you is giving the intent to the form of god?

Im not seeing the paradox.  God is the expression of each "what appears to be a person and all things that appear".  Me, my individuality/view is a aspect of this.  In our way of language and categorizing things (although not everyone thinks this way)), one could call it my intent since it arose as something felt in my subjective side/experience, but this intent was not planned or willed from what I can tell.  generally I think people believe that when you have an idea or feeling and desire towards something that is acted on, is a deliberate intent or planned somehow by a supposed controler or causer (again this is not believed 100% the case with all people).  But again these are just idea's, approximations and communications about experience on what you call your end and say is my end, and what is experienced as a my end of sorts as well..... 

To go deeper one may say well it is your intent, or your doing that you felt or wanted this, but this would mean I or something called a dooer or controler would have to want to want a particular intent or feeling, but in order to want to want, one needs to even want that and want that and want that, as though its possible to plan on planning what you plan to plan, plan to think, plan to feel, but again, where does that plan come from, and that plan and that plan of a plan of a plan......

Being is a mystery, one in which could be endlessly "why" questioned, never reaching a proof or the actual why experience happens, feelings arise, thoughts form, desires form, actions feel important.....  however, a paradox exists here as well and that whats shared is tempory and not to be held as absolute either, since change is a constant....

Edited by Mu_