themovement

Its all genetics

79 posts in this topic

What you get and can achieve in life is all dependent on your genetics. Take for example your bone structure, that will determine how well you will do in getting a wife and being liked by others. we cannot all be Brad Pitt.Then if you are physically strong you will have so much more advantages over more weaker, beta males. Who has all the power? Alphas. 

I find it funny how recently I mentioned how your authority is only as good as your genetics and then Leo goes and makes a whole video on it.

There are many amazing people that I would like to converse with, but their bone structure isn't quite there, what a pitty...

I would rather be skinny-fat, 5'3, ugly, retruded maxilla, skinny frame, negative canthal tilt, high inhibition, small penis, low T guy who possesses supreme levels of happiness because he is spiritually developed than Brad Pitt or Gandy who only have an average level of happiness. After all the only reason you would like to have great genetics is because you think it would make you feel good.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@themovement Serious question,

Why are you so obsessed with fixed mindset and self-victim mentality? 

Yes, it's all genetics.

Accept that and move on if you want to evolve and become happy.

Resist it and keep complaining if you want to keep living like shit.

Really simple.

You don't have a choice. Choose right now.

who cares man, it just means when they die they will leave a slightly larger pile of bone dust behind:)

19 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

I would rather be skinny-fat, 5'3, ugly, retruded maxilla, skinny frame, negative canthal tilt, high inhibition, small penis, low T guy who possesses supreme levels of happiness because he is spiritually developed than Brad Pitt or Gandy who only have an average level of happiness. After all the only reason you would like to have great genetics is because you think it would make you feel good.

@Enlightenment Well I'd choose brad pitt any day, if your good looking you get positive attention right away. Bad genetics you are cast out into the storm

3 minutes ago, themovement said:

@Enlightenment Well I'd choose brad pitt any day, if your good looking you get positive attention right away. Bad genetics you are cast out into the storm

more attention usually means bigger ego! having no attention from other people can be a blessing for people into consciousness work.

think about the deep spiritual impressions (karma, samskaras) you get from a lifetime of having your ego stroked.  Imagine brad pitt breaking through on dmt,  lmao he'd be screaming so hard

Edited by passerby

5 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Leo made that video most likely because the whole forum was leaning towards having that particular topic discussed, from one person who was demanding how Leo shares information (this person was reliant on a guru - they got banned), to the discussion on how teaching should change, and a few other topics, but I forgot what they were.

@Keyhole I made a therad a week before his video saying who has the authority here, I made my case that your authority is only as good as your genetics. He then makes a video about it. Is leo married? I think he is MGTOW

@themovement so your ego wants credit for him making a video......

"your authority is only as good as your genetics."

Until you awaken and realize that you are everything and everyone.  Then it stops mattering so much.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

58 minutes ago, themovement said:

What you get and can achieve in life is all dependent on your genetics. Take for example your bone structure, that will determine how well you will do in getting a wife and being liked by others. we cannot all be Brad Pitt.Then if you are physically strong you will have so much more advantages over more weaker, beta males. Who has all the power? Alphas. 

I find it funny how recently I mentioned how your authority is only as good as your genetics and then Leo goes and makes a whole video on it.

This seems like a pretty closed minded way of thinking.

I think there are many people that achieve great things from every gene pool.

Edited by Autumn

MGTOW has additional layers of victim mindset. The idea of focusing on yourself is a few thousand years older than MGTOW crap ideology.

Watch your own suffering, thinking that it's all about fame, money, power and sex. People like Brad Pitt will be forgotten a few decades after death. People like Gandhi, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr, Buddha, Madre Theresa etc will be remembered for centuries to come.

@themovement how old are you? 17?

unborn Truth

Worth a watch :)

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

27 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

MGTOW has additional layers of victim mindset. The idea of focusing on yourself is a few thousand years older than MGTOW crap ideology.

Watch your own suffering, thinking that it's all about fame, money, power and sex. People like Brad Pitt will be forgotten a few decades after death. People like Gandhi, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr, Buddha, Madre Theresa etc will be remembered for centuries to come.

@themovement how old are you? 17?

@ajasatya 23. I will never believe anything that science can't prove, he may not be remembered for as long but he would of been more popular if all of them are around, also less like to haver been cheated on in a marriage, believe what you want.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

There are many amazing people that I would like to converse with, but their bone structure isn't quite there, what a pitty...

"My one example debunks mountains of evidence for your view"

Imagine every atom's movement is pre-determined, that wouldn't be contradicted by those people at all

34 minutes ago, Autumn said:

This seems like a pretty closed minded way of thinking.

I think there are many people that achieve great things from every gene pool.

@Autumnyes but genetic scrubs have it harder, its a fact. Why should some people have to put more effort in? Hardly fair is it.

1 hour ago, themovement said:

Indeed. Spiritually speaking as well.

@themovement First of all, fair is a ridiculous concept.

Secondly, what is the goal that some people have an "unfair" advantage achieving? Wealth, power?

Of course some people are "luckier" and able to get money/power/fame easier (nothing to do with genes, but whatever) but is that a measure of happiness even a little?

Edited by Autumn