Bryanbrax

I have powers

30 posts in this topic

Probably, so I been kinda going around the web talking to people and telling them am a physic and I can guess anything about them , I'm usually surprised on how accurate iam sometimes it's like I can just tell just by looking at their pictures what they been through,  or maybe people aren't that unique 

2 minutes ago, Bryanbrax said:

am a physic

You mean psychic?

You're not a psychic. Low quality clickbait.

@XYZ its some early signs I have a friend who can see ghosts and she can heal people awakening her kundalini boosted her powers 

@Bryanbrax But what will those powers do for you? For your happiness.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I can see this thread going nowhere, I am a psychic too.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You should start charging people money lol, 

just remember, you can’t judge a book by its cover. The best you can do is bet against the highest probability of an outcome and so forth. 

Aswell as always take the assumption you are wrong. 

Edited by Aakash

It will rain sometime within the next 12 hours where you live :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

This thread has survived 5 hrs. Has flown under the radar. 

Edited by Bill W

@pluto i mean thats just a conincidence even  though it did sizzle a bit or rather you checked the weather forecast

Edited by Bryanbrax

5 hours ago, Bryanbrax said:

@pluto i mean thats just a conincidence even  though it did sizzle a bit or rather you checked the weather forecast

People from all over the world use this forum, How could i know where you live? Lets try a bit heavier this time :D

B R E A T H E

@Bryanbrax Keep practicing this, like you would anything else you want to develop. ?? It can lead to channeling, awakening, and nonduality. Takes a lot of practice. Ever considered taking Reiki classes? I bet you’d love it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@pluto actually i was wrong it did not rain today it looked like it was going to but its just cloudy so you are wrong on that, and you could have checked easily checked my profile .

On 7/5/2019 at 9:48 AM, Bryanbrax said:

@pluto actually i was wrong it did not rain today it looked like it was going to but its just cloudy so you are wrong on that, and you could have checked easily checked my profile .

Then you do it ;) You have that power, the key is to turn the belief into a knowing. Once its known, it works every single time.

I personally can do it where i am every since i was a kid but i thought I'd try something else, practice makes perfect. But i must warn you, mental manipulation = loss of power. It must come from the heart and an innocent space. At least that is what i have gathered in my practice.

Go by the feel of things, flow with nature and let nature be your guide. A simple practice you can do is working with wind and trees, its the easier way to develop a relationship with nature and your true essence. Remember don't try to force/think it, feel it, embrace it, embody it.

Then you can move onto working with animal consciousness and more complex things like so. This is a good example of stillness/surrender as you merge one with nature, no effort is needed.

Eventually, these higher states of being make all so called "powers" that need effort/manipulation, obsolete.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 04/07/2019 at 7:31 AM, Bryanbrax said:

I can just tell just by looking at their pictures what they been through,  or maybe people aren't that unique 

you can read A LOT from people's face: lack of sleep, stress, anxieties, tensions, overal health and organ health, recent traumas, chronic inflammation, anger issues, alcohol abuse, tendency to lie, negative thinking

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 04/07/2019 at 7:47 AM, XYZ said:

You're not a psychic. Low quality clickbait.

he knew you'd say that. Psychic confirmed 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 04/07/2019 at 7:31 AM, Bryanbrax said:

Probably, so I been kinda going around the web talking to people and telling them am a physic and I can guess anything about them , I'm usually surprised on how accurate iam sometimes it's like I can just tell just by looking at their pictures what they been through,  or maybe people aren't that unique 

is that you? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟