The Don

What Would Happen If I Put Myself In The Present Moment All The Time?

131 posts in this topic

Fuck this, my own curiosity is literally destroying my own knowledge structures. It’s constantly recalibrating. I think enlightenment what ever the hell it is, is the only way to end this. 

What my problem is: is this simple fact. What is the truth. The end. 

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

What is the truth. The end. 

Love, God, Truth? Maybe, who Will know but YOU. ? Hard to get rid of the second imagined one?. 

Second who thinks. ?

Oh shit that's me. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Why do you want to know so badly, huh?

If there’s anything worth dropping in life, it’s the need to know Truth. @Aakashyou need experience so why keep procrastinating? 

GO GET SOME. 

On 7/1/2019 at 3:49 PM, The Don said:

And also, what would happen to our brain if we would mediate all the time?

Oh you'll get spider brain. Spider brain is when you start hallucinating spiders crawling all over your fleshy pink brain. Some people enjoy this sensation however, some have even reported orgasms induced by such a sensation. 

47 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

How do you choke an ass?

With a plug? A bottle?  A bat maybe?

Can't stay here, this is bat country!

God is the ass that he chokes. He is kinky like that. Dont forget this is Gods butthole. Amen. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The formless is what we typically refer to as the Absolute but it is actually both.  It is imagination as well as the absence of imagination.   By that i mean every possible thing one can imagine without actually imagining it.

You mean also: 

Everything about nothing that You ever can be?

11 hours ago, Aakash said:

Fuck this, my own curiosity is literally destroying my own knowledge structures. It’s constantly recalibrating. I think enlightenment what ever the hell it is, is the only way to end this. 

What my problem is: is this simple fact. What is the truth. The end. 

Sometimes you gotta just drop all the questioning since the usage of the mind can have its own energetic experience that can feel contracted, dull or tiresome if overused (not that its inherently negative, but anything done to much can feel unhealthy).

Imagine you had a friend come over for dinner and its REALLY good, but instead of just enjoying the meal he sits at the table, picks up the chicken and goes BUT WHAT IS IT.  WHAT IS IT REALLY. And your like, its chicken, its a bird of some sort and tastes pretty good fried and salted.  And your friend is like,  YA YA YA IT TASTES LIKE SOMETHING AND LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING, BUT WHAT IS THAT SOMETHING, WHOS EXPERIENCE THIS SOMETHING, HOWS THIS SOMETHING POSSIBLE, WHERE DID IT ALL COME FROM, HOW DID THAT GET HERE, WHATS THE TRUTH OF IT ALL?

And your like, man just fucking eat the chicken, its good. 

But your friend continues, but no I NEED TO KNOW FIRST WHAT IT IS BEFORE I CAN ENJOY IT.  So you give your friend a book that goes into great detail about a lot of these questions.  He reads it and appears to be satisfied and can now eat the chicken, BUT just before he's about to eat the chicken, hes like WAIT, BUT HOW DOES THE BOOK KNOW, THERES A PARADOX, THERES MORE TO THIS, NEW QUESTIONS HAVE OPENED UP THAT I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW I NEEDED TO KNOW BEFORE I READ THE BOOK AND I NEED TO KNOW THOSE ANSWERS BEFORE I CAN EAT THE CHICKEN.

And your like OH GOD, fucking shut up, just eat the chicken, and he's like NOOOOOOO I NEED TO KNOW, I NEED TO KNOW, I NEED TO KNOW.....

Aakash, sometimes its just better to eat the chicken, since theres ALWAYS GOING TO BE MORE THATS UNEXPLAINED ONCE YOU REACH AN UNDERSTANDING OF SOMETHING........ Learn to drop these questions sometimes and just eat your chicken dinner.

Edited by Mu_

9 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Arhattobe LOL you might be right there ? I’ve just given up on it all together now. My own knowledge ends up destroying itself. Meaning I will never come up with a whole structural understanding of reality. Approximately speaking that is 

that's right! You must die for that! The finite can never reach outside to grasp the infinite! 

It requires a mystical shift from inside (the part) to the outside (the whole)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Lololol yes I will never understand god, I’ve spent so long in my metaphysical world. It’s difficult to give it up without completing it. Too bad it’s not completable. 

I guess some things will just be left a magical mystery. 

@Mu_ looks like it’s chicken for breakfast tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 Lololol yes I will never understand god, I’ve spent so long in my metaphysical world. It’s difficult to give it up without completing it. Too bad it’s not completable. 

I guess some things will just be left a magical mystery. 

@Aakash No, its not completable. The evolution of the Atman goes on for eternity. Western mysticism would claim that after our attachments and aversions are dissolved in the physical realm, there are more realms to transcend, ad infinitum. 

I suspect that merging with the One is like repeatedly dividing distance in two. Individuated subjectivity will get closer and closer to the One for infinity without ever quite getting there.

The possibilities are interesting though :)

Edited by Matt8800