Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaun

Syncronicity is increasing far more

15 posts in this topic

I've posted about this before but felt I should post again as every single day I see 666 66 and 69 with ever increasing frequency. It is actually starting to make me very worried. I also did a repair job for a couple and I had this overwhelming sense that I had met them before, they just looked so familiar, even though I've never met them in my life.

I just really don't know what to make of reality any more.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

30 minutes ago, Ero said:

Funny that you say that. I see REALLY often numbers like 47, 74, 417, 1444, 2147,1147,347

- Just a moment ago it was 21:47 in my country.

47.PNG

This is just what I saw after opening your thread. Yeah, It is sometimes ridiculous. The numbers are really often, I'm getting even more synchronistic situations and pop-ups than before. (Right message at the right time - Just today about 3 things came to me when I was thinking about them)

At first I was obsessing on the meaning of the number, but that passed. Their purpose is to remind you an mindfuck you - shit ain't the way it seems. Your understanding of them will come with time - don't obsess or worry. Become increasingly aware of how it makes you feel - the point of any and all things and practices is not the story itself (aka what they mean) but the essence - that understanding comes with observing

Edit: The thing is there will be so many at some point that you won't be able to record them all and in trying too you'll exhaust yourself. So there's that:D

I notice the same things with all the numbers on the forum, too.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun Did you thought that answer to all your questions is number 42 or maybe 23.

Yes indeed all fun is in hell no stress only Joy. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I was thinking about signs in the world the other day and got mind fucked by this: me noticing a sign and interpreting it as such is me being directed where I need to go BUT me not interpreting a sign is also doing the same thing. Even people who are so against signs they do the opposite thing! The universe is you! It knows exactly what to show you and exactly what to do to get what it wants. God's will accounts for all. 

@Shaun

This might be a sign that you're making progress spiritually. In regards to numbers, I often notice 13:37 at random (looking at the clock). Other than that, strange "coincidences" have been happening more and more recently. This in a way makes me feel guided, by my higher self, other beings or whatever else. Yet, a trap here might be... reading too much into it/creating all sorts of concepts. At first this weirded me out a bit, now there's a smile on my face when stuff like it happens :) Keep at it, and possibly try to go/surrender to it, to the point where you feel a sense of peace during it, within!

Edited by iTommy

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Interesting YouTube channel about channeling, numbers and syncronisities! 

The art is to look without looking 

@Shaun I open this thread at 23:33 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

My numbers are 33, 66, and 420. (420 is my birthday, April 20, and of course pot day, or code for smoking pot, so I only count seeing this number when it's not related to those. Usually happens on digital clocks especially my phone) 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Shaun All synchronicities eventually collapse into a singularity.

8 hours ago, Ero said:

IMG_20190630_065029.jpgJust to chime in again... This is from literally from 1 minute ago

And the number of photos I have is 47...So yeah. 

Edit :  I won't spam you no more with this. Just know it's not something to worry about. I started enjoying them. Continue doing the work and more and increasingly intense stuff is going to happen. More exciting than even the synchronicities. 

You're not spamming at all, these examples are interesting.

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun

What are you worried about? What do you think might happen?  

Also, how do you feel about meaning and meaninglessness? 

I don't know what the heck is going to happen and that's what worries me.