Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

Let my ego get the better of me today, and boasted about touching nothingness

24 posts in this topic

I went onto instagram and let off heaps of emotional energy onto the world. I had to believe so hard in it, that it ruined alot of my life, unlike if i was just unconscious of the this whole thing. Anyways point being, i've come to the conclusion. Ego will always corrupt anything it touches. I felt so into my emotions, getting social acceptance from everyone, talking about how spiral dynamics is the one model, that if everyone learnt it would create a great society in the future. I was feeding off popularism as a reward for being alone for the last 2 years and essentially having to leave my friends to go deeper. its like i played hero- mightly saviour and grace on social instagram saying i studied loads of subjects core principals and this is the way forward. 

It became suffocating when i looked back at it, at how i lost my humbleness so easy with only the slightest fingertip on the grail. 

This experience itself has made me want to give up on my ego, instead of living a couple of more years out. 

what do you guys make of this? surprised or thinking its typical ego? 

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

surprised or thinking its typical ego? 

Yep, acting out as a Zen devil now 9_9

@Natasha LOL a zenn devil! i would never have thought of that 

Does normal ego people (those who haven't touched the finger tip on the grail) count as being zen devils when they are talking about spirituality to people ?? 

Well I think you should stop thinking so much. ?What the. ?

Stay humble everything Will come into it's perfect place and laugh stop being so serious. ?️

Just now, Aakash said:

@Natasha LOL a zenn devil! i would never have thought of that 

Does normal ego people (those who haven't touched the finger tip on the grail) count as being zen devils when they are talking about spirituality to people ?? 

No, they are just devils. Only the awakened can be true Zen devils.

@zeroISinfinity Lol i laugh whenever you say laugh, but the force is not with me! aahah. 

Its just so shocking because literally, there's nothing you can do with ego that isn't survival 

its the most direct experience virus possible

@Natasha I see, do you have an example of who you think is a zen devil ... i want to explore this topic abit more, its insane but this means a person can not be "not a zen devil" unless they're enlightened. ALSO is it a zen devil because i'm not aware of nothing now, or can someone be in aware of nothingness and still be a devil? 

@Leo Gura WHY does this not make you a zen devil? you have touched nothing, but you are not enlightened and are preaching about enlightenment, so by default. Doesn't this make you a zen devil? preaching about how the world is? 

Good self awareness. 

Try to be more mindful about how you're promoting new ideas and concepts to the world. First of all, you seem very attached to certain concepts and this has made you sound dogmatic. Second, pay attention to why you're really putting this out there. Try to have pure intentions. The best way to initiate change is to embody what you'd like to see. Others will surely follow if you're emanating the right energy.

Leo has done a lot to help others, but he's also a zen devil at times. Now more recently he will describe the absolute in a thousand different ways for an hour plus each video. What does this do to help his viewers? Mostly nothing.  Which is exactly why you don't see other more mature masters behaving this way. 

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Natasha I see, do you have an example of who you think is a zen devil

Those who've had a glance into the Absolute or are enlightened and have awareness of the illusory nature of the false self, and yet go on to unleash the ego. Like a self-realized Buddhist monk who would molest a younger student, for example. Or in your case, would inflate the ego with a sense of superiority/importance.

Cultivating love and compassion and deepening awareness are ways to counter one's Zen devilry.

Any self-realized is capable of being a Zen devil.

6 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Any self-realized is capable of being a Zen devil.

True dat.

@Natasha thank you for your help, its much appreciated. Its like a stage where your dedication is tested, either you dive in deep or you become a teller or falsehood. 

is this why the buddah teaches to reject desire, because this is exactly what i've been doing. Delving into desire because i find it an accomplishment to have touched nothing. but none of this is altering my state of consciusness so i'm not going forward, in fact its going backwards (more towards ego),  in other words, if you don't do practices you will automatically be a zenn devil by default

so is the best thing to stay silent. I would rather just not to post on this forum if i'm just going to be a zenn devil. I didn't come all this way for that. Thats the last thing i wanted. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash No, you don't have to stop posting, just work on the shadows and integrate :)

@Natasha YEAH THAT EGO NEEDS TO BE DESTROYEEEEEEEEEED

thank you so much for your help, it was really insightful 

i shall go watch the video on zen devil

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Natasha YEAH THAT EGO NEEDS TO BE DESTROYEEEEEEEEEED

thank you so much for your help, it was really insightful 

i shall go watch the video on zen devil

You don't have to destroy the ego, it has got you this far. Integrate it in a healthy way and use it as  tool :)

@Aakash  Hurray for you man! I get identified with something and stumble all the time. The idea that in Actualizing or becoming realized or enlightened, that it's a one time threshold to be crossed, needs to be dispelled. There needs to be more of this kind of confessional stuff here on the forum. This is REAL work and when someone is honest and brave enough to share something unflattering about themselves, the last thing they need is to be talked down to.

Thank You!!! ??

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

normal ego people

@Aakash Zen Devil is the one who classifies ''normal'' ego people. hahahh

@Natasha i see no benefits of it, please explain, what are the good parts of using it as a tool. IT NEEDS TO BE BURNT IN ACID. :) 

@Zigzag Idiot LOL i'm open because i have no ego to protect, i literally say i simulate futures. Do you know how crazy that is  LOOOOOOL! AINT got shit to protect, when people understand. 

@tecladocasio LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! THAT WAS SO FUNNY, i'm the biggest zen devil! 

@Aakash You’ve weaved a story that won’t hold up to an hour of meditation every  day. That’s all, so no worries. Most of us ‘Jim Carey’ at first. It is insanely radical.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Aakash Ego cannot be destroyed.With out ego your body cannot function.

Only the sense of seperatedness or identity has to go.

5 hours ago, Aakash said:

i see no benefits of it, please explain, what are the good parts of using it as a tool. IT NEEDS TO BE BURNT IN ACID. :)

You need ego for survival, it's connected to your subconscious mind. And also it was designed to lean more about contrast, without contrast we would never know about Oneness.