Rigel

Leo what is your level of consciousness right now without 5-Meo?

17 posts in this topic

I had the most horrifying mushroom trip of my life and now I am questioning whether everything you ever said and the whole phsychedelic thing as any value at all. 

Maybe I am asking you this in a attempt to confort myself. It is possible. 

The spiritual path seems like a hoax for me right now.

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Rigel Even your bad trip has value, not to mention the good ones.

Give it a week, you'll feel better. Let it pass.

It sounds like you were shown some deep truths which you were not ready to stomach so you resisted it. That's all material which must be worked through. That IS the real spiritual path.

Before you reach the rainbows and butterflies you must face your inner demons.

Mushrooms are a twisted and mischievous substance. Might want to try something more straightforward next time like AL-LAD. And lower your doses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just experienced something similar.

It caught me so off guard because it was a small amount of weed. I decided to contemplate 'Who am I?' to get the juices flowing and just went down the rabbit hole again.

Saw that real 'not knowing' again, where I literally realised all the "distinctions" I was making up I was in fact just making up. This was fine until I started thinking about the infinite nature of consciousness and trying to conceptualise what a new dimension like space and time, what could be next and I literally created another dimension/sense with my thoughts and got trapped in it.

The best way I can describe it is: "Symmetrical rippling frog hand vibrations which fell backward in connection to the next thought/action". Like how you feel smell/smight/sound are connected or associated in some way this new thing was connected to all those, this trippy shit started happening (I think I can see why martin ball was doing those movements now).

I was stuck here and it wasn't slowing down, meanwhile I begun throwing up harder than I ever had before, dry retching on an 100% empty stomach (3 separate times).

I've experienced pure 5-MeO before and nonduality with LSD many times and whilst this was a semi non-dual state (like partway) I realised and experienced a new dimension of infinity, it came from nowhere.

I handled it suprising well, and prayed for ego to take me back to normal consciousness (it's so good, appreciate it). I engaged in the most "unconscious" behaviour specifically to try and accelerate the backlash :S.

Hell can be a real experience, it's what you might call a bad trip. There will always be them, the good trip and bad trip are just different directions of the loop.

Have experienced similar things before, but the vomitting made it way more intense.

Weed has never given me a particularly good experience, it's almost too intense for me.

But Leo is spot on, the spiritual path really is about accepting the "horrible" shit you don't want to accept.

There does seem to be value in spiritualising your ego, if you really do that it turns out that nothing throws you off the path when you come back to it :) 

Consciousness is so fucking trippy it's unreal.

P.S Sorry to hijack the thread, just felt a need to write this down somewhere and then this thread came up

15 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

the good trip and bad trip are just different directions of the loop.

That's not entirely correct.

Goodness beats out badness. Badness only arises when one isn't conscious enough and resists.

So it's not just random. As you become more God-like and pure, the bad trips will become less and less frequent.

Of course it's important not to overdose or trip in the wrong settings. Taking 10 grams of mushrooms at a noisy music festival is a recipe for hell.

The best way to trip is with small and moderate doses. Until you're very comfortable there.

I have a feeling that 90% of all problematic trips could be eliminated simply by dosing lower and sitting in a quiet safe space free of people.

Simply do not take high doses of anything. It's stupid and it will not grow you as much. Only take what you can handle.

1-2g of mushrooms or 125ug of LSD is plenty for most people. Spend a couple of years working those doses and getting all the growth you can from them.

People who take 5g of mushrooms or 400ug of LSD are being foolish. So of course they end up getting wrecked.

@Rigel

There’s value in seeing how much you stand to relax and let go. Likely a well being paradigm shift & a spiritual-backlash coming soon I bet. Living can be easier than what you’re accustomed to perspective wise. You’re harshing your own mellow a bit in some ways. Lighten up on yourself.  

The path is the only non-hoax though, the red pill of self reflection. The message from the shroomery might be to have more faith in yourself. Maybe you are already going in a direction that’s feeling good...? But doubting too much? Go down to that basement floor within. Just truth and love down there, no doubt. 

“...and I know, just how you feel. You got to roll with the punches, to get to what’s real.”

Truth’s everywhere man, you’ll be rockin again. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Simply do not take high doses of anything. It's stupid and it will not grow you as much. Only take what you can handle.

@Leo Gura The thing about this is that you only realise what you can't handle or accept when it's literally staring you in the face halfway through a trip.

I did "unlock" the nonduality consciousness by going high dose LSD, though it was a very rough experience and overall it surely could have been easier with patience and low doses. Got too caught up sprinting to the end goal, and peeked beyond what I was ready to see.

The ego will always think it can handle it (particularly if it's arrogant, and spiritual).

Badness only arises when one isn't conscious enough and resists

Resists being an important keyword, definitely, agree here. The deepest love always lies behind the surrender to the deepest fears. Of course, no surrender (as you struggle and resit), and hell ensues.

6 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

The thing about this is that you only realise what you can't handle or accept when it's literally staring you in the face halfway through a trip.

Well, yeah, haha.... ignorance cannot help be ignorance ;)

The wise learn through the experience of others. A fool can learn no other way than by smashing his face into the wall.

Learn to be wise. It's less painful ;)

@Leo Gura Your talk on mushrooms being mischevious interests me. My friend had an experience of being dead cut up in a bucket or something of that sorts. Before that on acid he thought a God was speaking to him through music which then ended up in him driving a head through a wall and try to start up a car to go somewhere. Before that on another trip he was screaming at the top of his lungs he is dead. 

How do you even piece together insights from these? His trips always seem to come out very morbid. 

@Shadowraix Piecing together insights can be tricky, especially from squirrely substances like mushrooms. The insights can be hard to make sense of.

It helps very much to have a solid theoretical foundation in nonduality and spirituality beforehand. Which means reading lots of books and developing a theoretical framework. That helps me a lot. So when I trip and I see some new insight I can say, "Oh, hey, that's what that Zen master was talking about!" or, "Hey! That's what that yogi was talking about!"

If you come into psychedelics with zero study, you will be so lost. You won't be able to make sense of it.

Watching my videos should help a lot with this. People who trip need to watch my videos.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shadowraix Piecing together insights can be tricky, especially from squirrely substances like mushrooms. The insights can be hard to make sense of.

It helps very much to have a solid theoretical foundation in nonduality and spirituality beforehand. Which means reading lots of books and developing a theoretical framework. That helps me a lot. So when I trip and I see some new insight I can say, "Oh, hey, that's what that Zen master was talking about!" or, "Hey! That's what that yogi was talking about!"

If you come into psychedelics with zero study, you will be so lost. You won't be able to make sense of it.

Watching my videos should help a lot with this. People who trip need to watch my videos.

What do you think of of the issue that by reading about all this stuff the psychedelics will just dig it out of your memory and bring it to the front. So how can you ever be sure that its an insight into the absolute and not just some random stuff that you then project the non-dual theory on?

Isnt this the same thing that the materialist does, that he looks around the world and interprets and explains everything though his materialist model which in turn makes this model seem more and more true?

@MM1988 that's interesting for sure 

I guess I was very naive about what this path entailed. Wanting only the good stuff without actually facing anything.

During my trip I got to a place where I was all alone. I the ego was all alone, my family didn't exist anymore, my friends didn't exist anymore, I remembered them but I was sure that they didn't exist anymore. I the ego was all alone for eternity. Eternity seemed like hell to me. The only logical way out at the moment was to die. I the ego wanting to kill I the ego. I just kept crying and telling myself "why don't I just die?" for eternity. I didn't. I was there all along. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not entirely correct.

Goodness beats out badness. Badness only arises when one isn't conscious enough and resists.

So it's not just random. As you become more God-like and pure, the bad trips will become less and less frequent.

Interesting indeed, would u say that about life as well 

17 hours ago, Rigel said:

I had the most horrifying mushroom trip of my life and now I am questioning whether everything you ever said and the whole phsychedelic thing as any value at all. 

@Rigel What I can tell you is that you can ONLY  have a bad trip if you have emotional issues with your self, if there is something you don't accept, and, honesltly, LSD and mushrooms are the best tools for that. Loving yourself, accepting what's true about your feelings, and then enlightenment will be very easy, without all this misunderstanding and the ''levels of conciousness'' people talk. There is none. Everything that comes up, emotionally, in your trip is just subconcious emotions barried in you. Psychedelics just boost all of it, and if you can't handle you will have a bad trip or just try to distract yourself. That's why people most people who use psychedelics recreationaly, can't take it alone and think it is a different drug, different purposes.

Hope that helps.

@MM1988

some truth can reveal itself in front of you just as real like the computer screen you see right now in front of you. Often enough the mind shuts completly silent in one of these unconverings. If you're in a high state of consciousness, your mind very clear is and  you discover a truth, it's quite easy to see what a thought is and what not

7 hours ago, MM1988 said:

What do you think of of the issue that by reading about all this stuff the psychedelics will just dig it out of your memory and bring it to the front. So how can you ever be sure that its an insight into the absolute and not just some random stuff that you then project the non-dual theory on?

Isnt this the same thing that the materialist does, that he looks around the world and interprets and explains everything though his materialist model which in turn makes this model seem more and more true?

That sounds like it would be a big problem but in practice it just isn't because the psychedelic takes you so far beyond mental conceptual stuff.

When you actually become infinite, it will be no theory.

Psychedelics create a change in one's state of consciousness. This is very different from constructing models or doing analysis.

The Absolute is absolute. It is not a memory or a projection. It cannot be doubted.

@Rigel my recent bad trip felt very similar to what you described... 

i felt i was suck in the racing mind forever,like as if i died and was stuck forever in "purgatory". nothing seemed to exist except me being stuck in it. it was so horrible i think i ended up passing out... 

totally know what you mean.  i wasnt ready for that shroom.. 

5 hours ago, lostmedstudent said:

@Rigel my recent bad trip felt very similar to what you described... 

i felt i was suck in the racing mind forever,like as if i died and was stuck forever in "purgatory". nothing seemed to exist except me being stuck in it. it was so horrible i think i ended up passing out... 

totally know what you mean.  i wasnt ready for that shroom.. 

The shroom will get you brother!

The shroom will be the end of you brotha!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''