Bobby

Is 5 meo dmt really a magic pill to enlightenment?

227 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura lol haha poor shinzen.

What are your thoughts on Ayahuasca in comparison to 5-MeO? If anyone else wants to comment, that would be great too.

I watched a lot of reviews about 5-MeO and found a retreat her that is legal with Ayahuasca their description sounded solid, they use what old shamans used to use and don't mix their own stuff as many shamans apparently do. 

Also very curious about dark room retreats since Shinzen did one for 100 days and saw insects as living creatures afterwards. I asked him about it and one of his quotes is enlightenment is being comfortable in the dark. I still struggle with this that is why I want to do some darkroom retreats.

@ValiantSalvatore If you get your hands on 5-MeO, you will not need anything else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I offered it to Ralston. He refused, ridiculing me.

Closedmindness is a hell of an obstacle to this work. A person with 40 years experience is also a know-it-all in his own 

Yes I can imagine, shame Ralston would of been perfect. My friend offered Rupert spira NN dmt but he also refused. 

@Leo Gura

I don't know if I am allowed to ask this but there are some sites on Google, labs, are offering to sell 5 meo dmt. Are they any legit?

@Leo Gura How much of an impact on daily life would it have? Will I'll be able to attend uni for instance after doing this on a weekend? 

7 minutes ago, ahmad ibdah said:

@Leo Gura

I don't know if I am allowed to ask this but there are some sites on Google, labs, are offering to sell 5 meo dmt. Are they any legit?

We don't discuss sourcing on this forum.

1 minute ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Leo Gura How much of an impact on daily life would it have? Will I'll be able to attend uni for instance after doing this on a weekend? 

Depends on you.

Normal function resumes after 60 minutes. But you may not care about uni any more after that.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem with offering an old man 5-MeO is that I don't wanna kill the poor guy.

Closedmindness is a hell of an obstacle to this work. A person with 40 years experience is also a know-it-all in his own mind.

Leo could it be the case that at one point you too might refuse to take it or some other method when someone brings it to you?

I know its kinda silly question and the following example is even sillier but hell.. 

Its like once someone was so fond of ice cream, have ecstatic joy out of it and they later grew a distaste towards and thus refuse any ice cream given to him.

Or another way of saying, would a sane person who is already at his home, get on a cab to go to his home? He could do other interesting things meanwhile instead of this silly act.

I guess you never know until you do.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Leo Gura would it help with ones LP and taking more action, or is this also an independent variable/factor? 

It's been pretty solid after some years and not much has changed. The spiritual part just becomes stronger, which is also included in the LP. 

The problem with offering an old man 5-MeO is that I don't wanna kill the poor guy.

Wow cool good on you for offering it! Too bad he didn't take you up on it.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Leo Gura  he propably thought it is just a feel good type of high like molly.

This is a realised yogi who knows about psychonouts and has tried weed. He is not as closeminded but i dont think he knows about 5meo.

6 hours ago, Preetom said:

Leo could it be the case that at one point you too might refuse to take it or some other method when someone brings it to you?

Sure. It is impossible to take every thing someone suggests to you without discrimination. There are literally 1000s of research chemicals which almost no human being has ever taken. And some of them can be very nasty. I am not gonna ever try them all.

But to refuse to try 5-MeO-DMT given its well-documented track record is quite foolish. I don't care how enlightened you are. This substance is pure magic. This is the actual Holy Grail in powdered form. And yet most people criticize and ridicule it. It's quite sad really. God presents itself to you in powdered form and you reject him. Why? For some silly reason?

3 hours ago, Aldo said:

@Leo Gura  he propably thought it is just a feel good type of high like molly.

I told him it's pure enlightenment. He said that's impossible.

Well, the impossible is possible. Discover for yourselves. I am just a messenger.

6 hours ago, Preetom said:

Or another way of saying, would a sane person who is already at his home, get on a cab to go to his home? He could do other interesting things meanwhile instead of this silly act.

There is no more worthwhile act for a human being than to take 5-MeO-DMT.

Saying you are too busy to take 5-MeO-DMT is what's silly. You got nothing better to do.

It's not just about getting home. It's about exploring your home deeper. There are rooms in your home you never knew existed.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no more worthwhile act for a human being than to take 5-MeO-DMT.

Saying you are too busy to take 5-MeO-DMT is what's silly. You got nothing better to do.

Hahaha true. 

My ego got scared shitless from just a taste of dmt. Have yet to try it again. Takes some serious balls to handle these intense experiences. I thought conquering 1mg of lsd would prepare me for anything. Boy was I wrong. 

Can't begin to imagine 5-MeO

Edited by Shadowraix

10 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Leo Gura Are there some highly enlightened beings who have taken 5-MeO?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I told him it's pure enlightenment. He said that's impossible.

There you go, how dogmatic enlightened people can be. 

The problem I see in Leos understanding of things is that he calls 5-MeO enlightenment rather than, an experience of Ultimate Reality, suggesting that one can have a permanent shift that fills you with Gods love, dissolve your ego or just generally goes in the direction of 5-MeO state. This is not the case. The only shifts that stick and you don't have to meditate in order to maintain them, are not like that. Furthermore, if we look at EEG of 5-MeO and compare it to EEG of meditators, it's clear that 5-MeO is much more like high concentration realms. Matthieu Ricard, the guy with the highest recorded gamma brain waves are meditating for many hours every day + do Metta/loving-kindness meditation

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Enlightenment You are the one making the distinction between permanent and not. That is irrelevant at the moment of realization.

Just because something isn't permanent does not make it any less important to one's growth.

And you never come back quite the same. It changes you. Just like a meditation retreat. It does not solve all problems at once. Nor is anyone claiming that.

You have to be careful with how you set your expectations. The psychedelic path is a unique path. It does not have to align with any other path, nor meet the milestones of any other path. It does not have to fit the 10 Ox Herding pics or anything else. You can leap straight to total enlightenment in 5 minutes. And then jump back down. And that's okay. It is what it is.

@Enlightenment Thanks for the link, I find it difficult to asses the enlightenment of people who are not considered zen masters etc. 

I like Martin Ball a lot, I did some research and pretty much have access to all safety precautions now. 

Does the enviroment affect the trip? Or is the experience that strong, that it eludes enviromental factors? Any other tips? I want to "plug it" not snort or smoke it. Leo has a video on his blog for this. 

I've read a couple of reports, + tons of videos. I'll most likely order a book on Leo's booklist before I try it and read a few more reports. 

Anyway, when I tried it I'll write a report. 

@Enlightenment You are the one making the distinction between permanent and not. That is irrelevant at the moment of realization.

Just because something isn't permanent does not make it any less important to one's growth.

And you never come back quite the same. It changes you. Just like a meditation retreat. It does not solve all problems at once. Nor is anyone claiming that.

You have to be careful with how you set your expectations. The psychedelic path is a unique path. It does not have to align with any other path, nor meet the milestones of any other path. It does not have to fit the 10 Ox Herding pics or anything else. You can leap straight to total enlightenment in 5 minutes. And then jump back down. And that's okay. It is what it is.

When it comes for you to communicating and teaching people, it's a clear distinction that you have to make. Like I said, I have noticed that you are using a different definition for the word "enlightenment"  than other people.

There is a big difference between "enlightenment experience" and "enlightenment" itself. What you experience with 5-MEO DMT, is "enlightenment experience" and not "enlightenment". When that realization becomes permanent, is when it becomes enlightenment. Martin W Ball has said exact same thing. To make it clear, all of those "awakening/enlightenments" that you experienced, were breakthrough experiences, but not liberation/enlightenment.

If you don't make this distinction, you will confuse a lot of people and they will not know what you mean. I was confused as well and now it makes sense.

@whoareyou when you die and become God that is enlightenment.  You as the ego are reborn and at a different level of consciousness.  The old consciousness died.  There is something new now.  That is still enlightenment.  The more this happens the deeper your enlightenment will get until you get to the highest levels of consciousness and realization.   A feeling of liberation.  But it is all One.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.