Leo Gura

Who's Interested In Conscious Politics?

747 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

It is the BASIC EVASION OF THE ESSENTIAL which is the problem of man. This evasion and evasiveness is a part of the deep structure of man. The running away from the exit out of the trap is the result of this structure of man. Man fears and hates the exit from the trap. He guards cruelly against any attempt at finding the exit. This is the great riddle.

Wilhelm Reich :)

So let's not evade how essential it is to fully experience something in every angle to transcend it. ?

@Joseph Maynor do you ever consider that sometimes your viewpoint is too limited, i believe there will always be a trade off decision to be made, when aiming for what sort of society we want to see as basically the most advanced members of our species, if you consider us the best out of a bad bunch, it itself shows you how much work there is to lol, its actually poor! its a madting sadting, (translation: its amazingly shocking for it to be this way, but its sad its like this aswell), 

like lol, you really stress personal development work, but do you actually comprehend that ALL subject foundations are predicated on incorrect principality? to give the subject survival of itself, if you ever stressed those foundational stuctures, the whole structure breaks down. 

18 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Joseph Maynor do you ever consider that sometimes your viewpoint is too limited,

Yep.  But I've always have a good energy read on things.  My perspective is worth taking seriously by smart people.  But of course, I'm just a perspective.  But I'm a wise perspective.  I've done a lot of work on the Personal/ Interpersonal Development Path.

Be more gentle, soft-spoken, kiss people more, give more overt appreciation in words to people.  Then reality will give this energy back to you through the Law of Attraction.  It's a minor tweak in what you're already doing actually.  if people made just this one minor change, their relationships and community-building efforts would transform.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

your really on this law of attraction theory huh, 

LAW OF ATTRACTION UNCENSORED 

behave in a particular way and reality will mirror you because you are creating your reality 

I.E say something in a nice way to people, ---> the nice sentence gets mirrored in the opposing person ---> your reality now becomes their reality ---> this will be their new reference point as a memory based creature ---> love gets trapped in their emotional body because they are a sense of self

I.E saying something in a harmful way ---> the non-nice sentence gets mirrored in the opposing person ---> your reality does not become their reality --> their reality bcomes their own reality ---> unsymbiotic relationship ---> that point of reference becomes judgement implied to the person saying something harmful --> hatred gets trapped in their emotional body because they are a sense of self

so yes your right it does work, 

now add in an authenticity factor 

Do i want reality to reflect back to me, something i want to see because i've said it in a nice way for people to accept what i'm saying 

[ sweet cultish talk] 

OR 

do i want reality to process naturally by instigating conscious warfare because i've said it in a truthful manner for people to not accept what i say, as the mirroring reality are not facing the same way. Allowing them to figure things out for themselves. 

[ reconstructing reality ] 

the law of attraction is about getting what you want, your loving something because you want them to be a particular way. Its about hunting out objectives and trying to reach it by any means. perfect for stage orange and hence its popular within the self help industry. as well as a good point to start introspecting. 

But i thought the crusade was much bigger than getting what we want, its about giving others the chance to get what they want, to be in touch with what they really want. to allow all to bask in the universal love and not the means of attracting love to your personal identity. The law of attraction can't be used at higher stages because your not trying to attract an external object into your own reality, your trying to change your own reality itself by questioning the grounds of its belief. in my opinion, it doesn't work anyway. 

its conscious conflict that allows for both parties to decide what they want for themselves, its sweet pillow talk that gets me in bed with a girl. 

we want every person in the world to be an independant unit, that Together survives as a whole functioning oneness. we don't want everyone getting what they want when it costs the whole! it must benefit both parties.

Edited by Aakash

49 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

@ajasatya

What is the simplest insight now?
If people can do something with the state, does that mean they couldn't do it without the state?
If they couldn't do it without the state, then people have valued things differently. It was not worth it to them and they decided on something even better.

Good. Now we're on track. To me, it seems that the human creature needs leadership because some people are more capable than others to do specific tasks, like managing resources and doing complicated inferences like interpolation/extrapolation of social forces. Competent leadership (as referenced by the word "state") makes it possible to cap the potential of society by something closer to its upperbound.

Naturally, I can idealize the perfect society with perfectly reasonable members, but that's very naive. The examples of groups of people that reach better living standards through leadership are too numerous to be ignored at the moment.

unborn Truth

@Aakash The Law Of Attraction is a fundamental observation of how the Interpersonal World tends to respond to the Personal World from a systems standpoint, not some airy-fairy thing.  Law of Attraction Work can be done as an aspect of Personal/Interpersonal Development Work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I'M SO confused! what did i say that was airy-fairy :/ i literally just told you exactly how it works, the mechanism behind it. 

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Joseph Maynor I'M SO confused! what did i say that was airy-fairy :/ i literally just told you exactly how it works, the mechanism behind it. 

Sorry.  I will re-read what you wrote.

23 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

it seems that the human creature needs leadership because some people are more capable than others to do specific tasks, like managing resources

This is completely true, that leadership also needs to be centralised in power and as such the government is the most important part of the social society we live in today. As a symbiotic creatures we need our survivals outsourced for us to free mind space and use it on other matters. if we suggest a world without government, we would all have to cater for our own survival, thats fishing for meat, bartering one another, in fact it would actually be a step backwards. 

Effective leadership is suited to those individuals who understand the world better, its simple that if you are a person that understands the world in depth and you don't want to be a leader, this should not be allowed- it should be made a law that you become a leader in my opinion. Because this will benefit the whole as a result. 

This is where the idea of government comes in, its leaders who want to make the world a better place

do you know when a lion is kept in a zoo his sense of survival is taken care and he loses his skills to hunt, thats exactly what happened in this day and age. We've lost touch with our hunting sense, except its in terms of something more mysterious, we've lost our hunt for the sacred and magical. hence we are currently lost in distraction in the 21st century in material wealth. 

which is why i said here on this forum, is unfortunately the best of a bad bunch lol.

what i'm saying is i don't care if your enlightened and you've renounced the world, renounced all of reality. your basically essentially dead in societies eyes, therefore you should be leadings peoples mind into infinity by law, but again its only a relative law and my opinion. Its not like it matters in the absolute sense, the individual will do what they want anyway. 

Edited by Aakash

21 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Effective leadership is suited to those individuals who understand the world better, its simple that if you are a person that understands the world in depth and you don't want to be a leader, this should not be allowed- it should be made a law that you become a leader in my opinion. Because this will benefit the whole as a result. 

Who gets to decide who these individuals are?

@ajasatya

The track is already lost again, because everything has to be explained economically. The state does not know the market assessments, cannot calculate without prices and cannot distribute anything efficiently. Not even bread. Just let it lead fails.  Otherwise, every company let itself be guided by purchasing services from others. But it seems to me that you don't care who leads. For the main part, it is a nice super authority. And if it is the World Post Office. Give it to me.

See also Krishnamurti's famous speech "Truth is a pathless land".

its a tricky one, but it will be decided by consciousness, underneath everything as more conscious people vote for more conscious people as a rule of thumb and this is why life is always becoming more conscious, its exactly like the big bang but its represented as consciousness through out society, hence you can't bag on an enligthened person really because just their presence is already adding consciusness to society. 

but we live in democracy and therefore nothing should change, people should vote for whichever idea is better, things are slowly making their ways to higher consciousness. Theres just an issue with transparency of the process, but i don't see anything wrong with the concept of democracy as it makes individuals responsible for their own actions. Anything that makes people responsible for their own actions is always a high consciousness move i would think. 

the problem is that leadership responsibilities are placed onto the party and the leadership is accountable, but they don't know what they're doing themselves, if they had an idea they would surely move towards it and this is where the paradox comes in 

the way to solve all issues in this world: enlightenment. 

but government shouldn't be the only way to change the world, we shouldn't forget that, there are many ways. we just need to create them as a whole for individuals to prosper and the whole of reality to symbiotically survive with the best concepts surviving. since thats all reality is at the end of the day the survival of concepts lol. zimme, the world is a dream :') 

14 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You said the same thing about me too Leo.  The exact same thing in a private message.  I found it to be hurtful, biased, closed-minded, controlling, and wrong when you said it to me.  Are you here to learn too Leo?

This is not a free for all. This is a spiritual classroom. I am the teacher here. This is my teaching platform. If you don't like it, you can go follow some other teacher or start your own platform.

I learn a lot from my students, but I am not in a student position within my own school in the way that you are. Our relationship is not symmetrical here. You are being led and I am in the leadership position. If you disagree with my leadership then don't follow me. As the leader I am not infallible. But I must still make the final call. That's how leadership works.

It becomes problematic and pathological when you try to have it both ways: on the one hand you want to be led, on the other hand you want to lead the leader. It is a mistake to go into a spiritual school and try to lead the leader as a student.  You can give feedback, but only up to a certain point. If you reach a point where your feedback becomes constant disagreement with the leader, then it is your duty to leave and go off on your own or find a new person to follow.

All of this should be common sense and go without saying. But apparently some folks here need it said.

Consider this: If Christ himself descended from Heaven and started to teach you, you would find a 1001 ways to disagree with him and challenge his leadership. Because that's what the ego-mind does. Either that, or it worships. Both are problematic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

After listening to Tulsi Gabbard interview with Joe Rogan and give other talks, it's pretty clear to me she is a systems thinker. She displays both heart and brains in a capacity that is unheard of in American politics, while coming form a life of military and civilian government experience. I was initially very sad to learn how unpopular she was compared to other candidates so far, but then again so was DJT at this point before the 2016 election. The more sensationalized D party candidates seem to keep embarrassing themselves and falling into ideological traps, and I'd expect Tulsi to gain momentum once the debates start.

@XYZ I still prefer Bernie. No one has as deep a record as him. Literally 40 years of being right on key issues. No one else has that.

@Leo Gura If you are here to teach and spend most of your time on actualized.org, where do you find your equals who teach you and learn from you? A mastermind group can be helpful to anyone. There are things that are hard to learn as the leader or the teacher. Have you considered a mastermind group?

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat I have sources which are far superior to any mastermind group.

I just go straight to God. Cutting out all the middle-men.

Of course I can still be wrong at times. But so can your mastermind group. You cannot escape being wrong sometimes. There is no perfection in this work. We operate under a severe lack of information at all times. The best we can do is our best.

The highest source of authority and wisdom is your connection to God. Everything else is inferior.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@XYZ I still prefer Bernie. No one has as deep a record as him. Literally 40 years of being right on key issues. No one else has that.

I like Bernie too, but my favorite is Elizabeth Warren. Had her as a professor at one point. The most amazingly kind, warm, charismatic and dead smart person. She got the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau through a hostile Congress and armies of furious banking lobbyists, has also been fighting for working people for decades, and has amazing adaptability, intelligence, and integrity.

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight Wow, cool! I like her too. But her track record is a bit worse than Bernie. She was a fucking Republican! I'm sure she's evolved a lot. But there are still a couple of issues where she's not as strong as Bernie. For example, she still waffles a bit on Medicare For All and her foreign policy is somewhat uncertain.

She'd still be a great president of course compared to most other candidates.

I hope she and Bernie beat out Joe Biden. She would also make a great VP, setting her up for the future.

Joe Biden is terrible.