How to be wise

Pewdiepie joins the spiritual movement!

13 posts in this topic

A glorious time for us. An extremely famous person has joined the spiritual ark. Are we witnessing a move from Orange to Green?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Felix definitely has a lot more to him than he shows to the internet. 

Moreso Green to Yellow. I do actually think he is quite solidly Yellow. Man's a spiral wizard. How else do you think he would be able to gather such an enormous fanbase, ranging among all stages? Blue, Orange, Green, they all seem to like him. Kinda like Joe Rogan.

Edited by Commodent

I am myself, heaven and hell.

hahaha ”the spiritual movement” oh man

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Marc Dorcel is a spiritual movement from another persp

721 books in one year? You will be creating an obese monkey mind

@Mikael89 The title is just clickbait. He read 72 books in one year.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

With close to a 100 million fan base, I can't imagine the changes one could make to raise human consciousness. Especially in young people in this case. There will definitely be a lot of resistance though if anyone in his position tries to share more stage green/yellow values through their media platforms. 

Felix does seem to have taken more interest in the "deeper" topics of life in recent months, but I think it'd be a far cry to say he's now wholeheartedly onboard the self-actualisation train or anything like that. He still seems very caught up in the Orange world of internet memes, shitposting, and so on (in no small part because he's built up an identity and source of $$ from it), and I also get the feeling he's dealing with a Blue shadow. Still, it's encouraging to see him maturing a little bit, and if he can grow successfully then he can act as a good conduit for getting younger people into philosophy / critical inquiry and so on.

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

6 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

Orange world of internet memes, shitposting,

Not sure that that is orange in of itself. The stage of something is based on intent instead of the action itself.

48 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

Felix does seem to have taken more interest in the "deeper" topics of life in recent months, but I think it'd be a far cry to say he's now wholeheartedly onboard the self-actualisation train or anything like that. He still seems very caught up in the Orange world of internet memes, shitposting, and so on (in no small part because he's built up an identity and source of $$ from it), and I also get the feeling he's dealing with a Blue shadow. Still, it's encouraging to see him maturing a little bit, and if he can grow successfully then he can act as a good conduit for getting younger people into philosophy / critical inquiry and so on.

I don't think he has much Stage Blue in him actually since i've heard him say he's an Atheist for years and years now. I also don't think he believes there is only "ONE" right way to live. I remember him also thinking that Jordan Peterson actively claiming to be a christian gave him less credibility.  

Pewdiepie is definitely moving up to green. To what extent he will move up, I am unsure but here are some green moves he has made in the recent years.

He stopped eating meat and is pescatarian following his fiancé Marzia who I noticed became a vegetarian a few years ago.  
All of his clothing brands do not use sweat shops, he makes an effort to make sure they are all ethically made.
He donates hundreds of thousands to charities.  

I really envy Pewdiepie for being able to read 2 books a day. How can I do that?

Edited by CreamCat