Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

How to do magic?

33 posts in this topic

How to do magic? 

A wise woman told me, as we are the creator of the universe, we can do magic if we believe in ourselves . 

I believe in myself or at leaf I start with it, ever since she said it I find out slowly what that means, I have no great spiritual knowledge and like to have a little bit more practical knowledge or know if someone has seen something amazing regarding the magic already. 

3 minutes ago, Schahin said:

How to do magic? 

You are already doing magic 24/7 by accomplishing the impossible feat of seeing and imagining that which doesn't exist while ignoring the obvious Reality.

Your whole 'life' is a magic.

What more could you want?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

I'm not sure exactly as the lady that told me about it made it sound like it is the kind of magic people would call white magic :)

Me personally I'd like to do magic and be able to improve the life of my brother who is on an extremely difficult journey, so that's why I'm asking what kind of magic experiences are known to the dear people of this community

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin As humans go deeper and deeper into spirituality and consciousness expansion, there may appear what some call “paranormal” abilities - yet once they appear, they don’t seem all that paranormal. You go deep enough and see the impossible happen and think “omg, that just happened. That just happened. . . “. It seems magical, yet also normal. Stuff like heightened sensitivity to energy and hyper intuition. Sometimes, people have glimpses of this and think it’s weird and feel uncomfortable talking to others - because they don’t want to look crazy or weird. On the other hand, sometimes I see people wanting to awaken and get super powers like Harry Potter stuff. It’s not really like that.

Simple. 

Awaken and project all the chakras in sync with your visualization.

Is not enough only with the mind, it is a matter of having the limbic system awaken, so one can influence the subconscious minds of people to shift their will. Those unawakened lack free will, only activates on food craving, sex and danger.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

54 minutes ago, Preetom said:

You are already doing magic 24/7 by accomplishing the impossible feat of seeing and imagining that which doesn't exist while ignoring the obvious Reality.

Your whole 'life' is a magic.

What more could you want?

I really really wish I would not ignore the obvious reality. 

Some of you enlightened brothers here seem to make it look like the others not awoken yet ignore it because they decide to. But let's be honest we human beings just cannot awaken without the use of psychedelic spirit helpers, or through immense meditation work of which I heard here could also take more than 20 years. How would I simply now have the chance to not ignore the obvious reality, doesn't seem possibly right now right here, if yes please advice me  on how hehe thx

But yeah this kind of magic once one realizes indeed must be a unique magical thing, but my question was rather related to more magic that means consciously changing things, events or I don't know what for the good with your inner energy. 

8 hours ago, Schahin said:

Some of you enlightened brothers here seem to make it look like the others not awoken yet ignore it because they decide to. But let's be honest we human beings just cannot awaken without the use of psychedelic spirit helpers, or through immense meditation work of which I heard here could also take more than 20 years. How would I simply now have the chance to not ignore the obvious reality, doesn't seem possibly right now right here, if yes please advice me  on how hehe thx

right here right now, just look at yourself. What do you see?

8 hours ago, Schahin said:

But yeah this kind of magic once one realizes indeed must be a unique magical thing, but my question was rather related to more magic that means consciously changing things, events or I don't know what for the good with your inner energy. 

The impossible magic you pulled by imagining that you were born, developed and now fantasizing about white magic; compared to that supermans powers and paranormal magic is peanuts 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

First you need strong emotions, second you need to learn how to channel them. If your emotions can withstand the channeling process they can afterwards do physical change. How fast that happens depends on your emotions used and your ability to channel them. 

12 hours ago, Schahin said:

How to do magic?

Make your heart beat, transform food into energy and body parts, absorb fuel from thin air with your lungs, transform thoughts into understandable words, wake up in the morning several days, generate a new human being etc. There are many magic tricks that you can perform :)

unborn Truth

15 hours ago, Schahin said:

How would I simply now have the chance to not ignore the obvious reality, doesn't seem possibly right now right here, if yes please advice me  on how hehe thx

@Schahin The first huge step one can take in realizing the magic of reality is to experience reality as a whole and not broken into pieces as in: that is a tree, that is a bird, that is a rock, ect. The next big step is to understand that you are not seperate from anything in reality but you are reality. You may say for instance "I see a tree" but when the magic of reality is present it is reality that is experiencing itself. That's magic!:)

13 hours ago, Schahin said:

Depends on your level of awakening and experience to do real magic. 

The dormant folk will never change something only by will or work. It takes more than that. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Schahin

Please dont have the desire to gain super natural powers by pursuing spirituality.

Though few powers may may not come along the path but if used will vanish soon.All powers are impermenant and not real.Its an illusion.

But goal of spirituality is not powers ,magic but realize truth.

Remember the finite  form that is the body mind is utterly powerless and doesnt have any free will to change anything.

The creation is beyond the mind and the human mind can never know about that or create anything out of nothing.

Dont believe new age bullshit like secrets law of attraction magic etc they are just wishful thinking.

The goal is to realize truth and free from desires and live a peaceful life when in this limited body mind form.

@Schahin Hi Schahin! From what you have written, I have a feeling that what you mean by magic is what is usually called "magick" to distinguish it from entertainment form of tricks and illusions that for example David Copperfield does. If you are interested in magick, I would suggest you to read some books about it at first, like Initation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon (I own the book) or Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig (I dont own it, but has got decent reviews and seems to cover a lot of topics regarding magick). There you could attain some basic understanding and maybe even clarify for yourself, if it is the right path for you.

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Schahin What specifically would you do with regards to you brother?

I would like to heal him from a mental illness he developed after a decade of traumatizing events and abuse and a final magic mushroom use which gave his mental sanity the rest. 

He obviously lives in another dimension now and constantly talks about black magic which he did not know anything about at all and he suffers greatly because of it.

I cannot understand him but want to heal him be it through healing powers (reiki, entity cleansing) or Astral surgery.  

And also use white magic to be able to attract luck and positive energies to him. 

Maybe most of this stuff to you sounds like rubbish, but this wise lady that told me about it (she is a bufo alvarius facilitator that's why I give her great credibility) told me that these things all do exist and there is so much more. She even through a long distance managed to get rid off many stubborn entities that my brother attracted after his shrooms experience, that disturbed him a lot but there is still much to do and I want to be able to do it by myself. 

Probably awakening is the start in order to understand more about these things. 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin

What do you mean by stuborn entities ?

Is your brother under treatment from psychiatrist ? Taking medicines ?

Black magic is real.Possession of evil spirits is real.

Awakening and enlightenment doesn't give you the power of excorcism.

Reiki,astral energy surgery what ever has nothing to do with treating evil spells of black magic.

If it is mental illness disorders hallucination,schizophrenia,paranoia leave it to the professionals physchiatrists counselling.

If it is possession blackmagic again leave it to the professionals.But the problem is finding the genuine ones.

Please Don't try to do something of your own on which you are not an expert.