Hellspeed

Let's be real, Leo Gura has no clue... or does He?

70 posts in this topic

As much as we appreciate good vibes, good source knowledge, Leo is just building and praising Ego, and he is making you noobs think he got something in his meditations.

Is not to blame the cover, nor the individual, not even the good knowledge and insights Leo is selling.

∆∆∆∆The real problem is deep, are the real teaching beyond ego, beyond astral plain, beyond tripping, beyond awareness and knowledge.∆∆∆∆

As a phylosopher Leo says something, but maybe he is struggeling with energy. Being in the focus is very difficult, is more difficult than you noobs out there think. All that dormant energy, relying on a human being can destroy one in the process if he\she is not awakened.

So, we like to brag in this forum, we like to be humble, we like to be critics and lovers of the infinite when is convenient and we have a good day. Or we simply get angry when true insights are called lies or vice versa.

Learn from Leo people, not necesarilly the cover, nor insights.

THE PERSISTANCE AND NEVER GIVE UP!

Namaste Leo Gura and all the acolytes around. 9_9

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I feel like Leo is white-knuckle clinging to his own big-picture metaphysical beliefs about truth and reality.  There are pros and cons to this.  There are pros and cons to everything.  I never see Leo's beliefs change either.  So, I think Leo is clinging to belief in a way where he's creating this cathedral of beliefs not unlike the Egyptians building one of the great pyramids, one brick at a time.  So, Leo needs this cathedral of beliefs.  He doesn't want to destroy this beautiful cathedral of beliefs that he's building.  Something about this cathedral of unchanging beliefs gives Leo great comfort.  Instead of letting his beliefs go, Leo is hammering them in deeper and building on them not unlike one builds a beautiful cathedral over time.  And the cathedral is designed to be there forever too -- forever unchanging.  There are pros and cons to this though because now you gotta protect and maintain this cathedral of beliefs in order to not lose your heart and your mind.  It keeps you stuck at Stage Coral basically.  You'll top out at Stage Coral with this clinging to metaphysics and to truth.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Just like it says in Ecclesiastes, there is a time for everything too. I feel that there is a need for big picture thinking right now. When you go from being a self to being a whole your thinking naturally becomes very big picture, in an all encompassing love sort of way. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Joseph Maynor Just like it says in Ecclesiastes, there is a time for everything too. I feel that there is a need for big picture thinking right now. When you go from being a self to being a whole your thinking naturally becomes very big picture, in an all encompassing love sort of way. 

Yeah, I agree.  The Path is long.

23 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I feel like Leo is white-knuckle clinging to his own big-picture metaphysical beliefs about truth and reality.  There are pros and cons to this.  There are pros and cons to everything.  I never see Leo's beliefs change either.  So, I think Leo is clinging to belief in a way where he's creating this cathedral of beliefs not unlike the Egyptians building one of the great pyramids, one brick at a time.  So, Leo needs this cathedral of beliefs.  He doesn't want to destroy this beautiful cathedral of beliefs that he's building.  Something about this cathedral of unchanging beliefs gives Leo great comfort.  Instead of letting his beliefs go, Leo is hammering them in deeper and building on them not unlike one builds a beautiful cathedral over time.  And the cathedral is designed to be there forever too -- forever unchanging.  There are pros and cons to this though because now you gotta protect and maintain this cathedral of beliefs in order to not lose your heart and your mind.  It keeps you stuck at Stage Coral basically.  You'll top out at Stage Coral with this clinging to metaphysics and to truth.

Many truths you saying here. 

But let's be real i've been there too, some years ago. It is a very blocked Akasha, meaning throat goes into the bee hive, plexus. And one cannot escape this only the Samson way, braking the Lion jawe with the left side of the heart.

The beehive createe a finite loop btw the head, plexus and the right side of the body. Here is where ancient Yoga will help only. The new consumerism yoga is built on the ego, the right side, the light, the nervious system, but lacks the instinct, wich is forced to align with a cancer head.

Being the reason i pointed out in this forum, that if one does not know how to sing from all the chakras, has no clue what so ever what is talking about. Because singing can be little trained, is something we discover with awakening.

So yeah, this matter is complex and without muscles at first.

Namaste

But true Masters will go the wrong way and learn from own mistakes, come back and expose that to oneself and those around

28 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

But true Masters will go the wrong way and learn from own mistakes, come back and expose that to oneself and those around

That's why I'm concerned that Leo never tosses any of his beliefs.  In contrast, my beliefs have radically changed on the Path.  Leo has a kind of Stage Blue tendency to cling to a never-changing Theology (or to take the religious element out of it, a very elaborate and detailed big-picture theory of metaphysics and to truth).  Stage Coral is not doing this.  Stage Coral is more likely to consider this kind of white-knuckle clinging to Theology in that manner as clinging to Maya.  So, I think Leo still has work to do regarding transcending the cons (as in pros and cons) of Stage Blue.  Turquoise and Coral white-knuckle cling to metaphysics and to truth, but you can write down both of their systems on the back of an envelope -- it's brief.  It's Stage Blue that has this elaborate, detailed, enormous never changing Theology that they white-knuckle cling to.  Look at the multi-volume sets of Theological texts in Islam and Christianity as an example.  And these truths for Stage Blue never change either, they're immutable.  So there's that flavor in Leo's path.  Whether Leo realizes it or not, he's boxing himself in with his cathedral of beliefs rather than liberating himself.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

26 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah, I agree.  The Path is long.

Sometimes, "The longest way around is the surest way home." :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

25 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Sometimes, "The longest way around is the surest way home." :x

But you have to admit you were wrong to change.  I don't think everybody would want to face this kind of embarrassment, especially if they've said so much about it publicly like Leo has.  See, when my beliefs change, I'm the only one who knows about it.  I can change all my beliefs tomorrow and no one would be none the wiser.  I'm not hanging my career on my beliefs by having this public cathedral out there that I've been defending and preaching about for years like Leo has.  What's Leo gonna say, "oh sorry I've been wrong!"  "All my videos are wrong!"  The Ego doesn't want to do that.  That's embarrassing because of the system that Leo has built for himself with his work being as public as it has been and it being the cornerstone of his career -- plus his pride being what it is.  No one wants to admit they've been wrong in the public eye.  I totally get it.  Like I said, there are pros and cons to everything.  I could change my beliefs on a whim tomorrow and the only person who would know about it would be me myself and I.  So this sets up a certain conservativism with Leo regarding changing his beliefs.  He would rather build upon his beliefs to maintain everything he's already done as legit.  That's the easy path for Leo's in the system in which he resides; the system that he's publicly built for himself.  But this can become like a ball and chain to growth because his Ego doesn't want to toss anything away.  Change requires tossing stuff away that you formerly loved.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor He's building something together along with us. What part of what he is building exactly do you feel needs to be taken apart and put back together? 

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Joseph Maynor He's building something together along with us. What part of what he is building exactly do you feel needs to be taken apart and put back together? 

I've just expressed what I think from following Leo for many years and studying him very carefully and watching all his content.  He knows what I'm talking about here.  I know the feminine is kinda averse to the kind of masculine bold and assertive statements I'm making here.  But I hope what I've written is useful to Leo and to others who follow his work.  Sometimes a more masculine approach is useful as well as a more feminine approach, so we can both be "right".  We can honor each other's perspectives without having to pick between them.  There's a kernel of truth in every perspective.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I know, I was right with you when I first came here. 

What is more important is the feeling of disconnect, rather than the reasons for it. Our own path is really unique so sometimes we feel less than when he describes his own. For example i haven't done many hard core techniques or experimented with any psychedelics. So when I first came here, I felt judged and estranged because of that. He isn't wrong, he is talking about his individual path and we all fall into making assumptions and traps of judgement when it comes to our own path. Our own path is part of our ego until it becomes OUR path.

The problem lies in your focus upon the differences, not the similarities. As he said, go back to the video time and again. Watch his eyes, watch his face. Don't think about what he is saying. Is he telling the truth? I know what I'm suggesting sounds like brainwashing, but it's a type of meditation to tap into a connection and understanding with someone. 

I could write my mind theory about reality. 

Leo is a contextual talker for all I see. You cannot read him in words really. Could be true that he believe in a solid méta belief. But this cannot be understand without an experience in the bones for yourself

We can only project that he has a metaphysical story behind him.

His words can guide at great values. You all need to stop to believe word all that pragmaticaly.

From my point of view. Words are mostly meaningless. And all posts needs a tons of context/story to upload a very real concept in your mind.

Don't study his words if you want to know. 

It could aswell be litteraly true. Who knows

4 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I could write my mind theory about reality. 

Leo is a contextual talker for all I see. You cannot read him in words really. Could be true that he believe in a solid méta belief. But this cannot be understand without an experience in the bones for yourself

We can only project that he has a metaphysical story behind him.

His words can guide at great values. You all need to stop to believe word all that pragmaticaly.

From my point of view. Words are mostly meaningless. And all posts needs a tons of context/story to upload a very real concept in your mind.

Don't study his words if you want to know. 

It could aswell be litteraly true. Who knows

It's obvious that Leo is boxing himself in more and more with his beliefs as time goes on to anyone who has watched him from the beginning.  I realize the feminine is gonna be more inclined to say everyone is right and we should just all get along.  But the masculine is needed sometimes to say -- no, we can say certain things are problems, certain specific things in fact.  The feminine is less likely to wanna do that.  There are pros and cons to both perspectives depending on the context.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Youre using Leos forum to talk shit about Leo. Lol

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Youre using Leos forum to talk shit about Leo. Lol

I'm trying to help Leo.  But you can't force someone to eat.  All you can do it put the food out and let them eat if they choose to.  You're quick to come to Leo's defense.  But you don't realize that sometimes criticism comes from a place of love.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

you noobs

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

we like to brag in this forum

yes, we do! xD

i don't understand what you're saying. maybe it's because i'm a dormant noob xD

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I feel like Leo is white-knuckle clinging to his own big-picture metaphysical beliefs about truth and reality.

Do you have different ideas about god?

59 minutes ago, Shiva said:

If you feel offended by Leo's direct ways, it doesn't mean that Leo's got an ego problem. It means that you do.

He warned us didn't he? If you don't start doing the practises, you will get left behind and what he's saying will sound crazy and absurd to you, that's what he said a while ago, anticipating reactions like this.

I don't feel ofended. 

I feel the mummies, so i pointed it out, nothing wrong with it. In apparent conflict will reach a true conclusion. Otherwise praising any noob who meditates will bring this forum and society in general to death. 

Better say what it is, even if we offend. We will sort it out in the long run, and the truth will always prevail. But the truth cannot succeed in the first shot, this is how it is.