Hellspeed

Let's be real, Leo Gura has no clue... or does He?

70 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's 100% pure ego running a mock.

It's not because you're more eloquent that it's not there anymore.

Again, 3/4 different people criticising you in a single thread,
And you still think it's everyone else and not you having a problem ?

And having 13 journals doesn't mean anything,
Could be pure monkey mind running a mock trying to look smart.

I'll exercise the option not to respond to this.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I made this for you. I hope it helps. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's 100% pure ego running a mock.

It's not because you're more eloquent that it's not there anymore.

Again, 3/4 different people criticising you in a single thread,
And you still think it's everyone else and not you having a problem ?

And having 13 journals doesn't mean anything,
Could be pure monkey mind running a mock trying to look smart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_Angry_Men_(1997_film)

when 20 idiots tell me I m wrong, I can still be right; that is the difference between knowing absolute and living through accumulating bs.

this is why society never liked me, hot head cannot be handled, a king in his mind doesn't mix with mongs.

a thousand lies doesn't create truth

a king know more than 1 billion sheeps.

but Joseph could be a deluded sheep, I m not advocating, but this forum is full of sheeper who needs a herd.

who needs approval for anything is a sheep, doesn't mean what you or I do is without consequences.

but following someone else than yourself, agony

Edited by Aeris

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'll exercise the right not to respond to this.

I love you Joseph,

But you're a bullshitting yourself and refuse to see it,
Why do you think you're always involved in arguments with so many people on this forum sometimes ?

It happens at least once a month,
This isn't a coincidence, I don't see many other people having that kind of problem here.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

23 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Re

You should read my Journals first before you make such a sweeping comment.

what kind of should is this?

there is a difference between a proposition and a demand.

Edited by now is forever

6 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

I don't think he is bullshitting, just fine observations. If he is bullshitting then is should not be a problem at all, do you get annoyed by people who claim that the sun doesn't exist? 

Shin likes to take a shot at me every once in a while.  It's no problem.  We love him.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

You guys have a confusing way of expressing it then i guess.

Some of us have long histories on here.  I can take it.  If I can dish it out, I should be able to take it, and I do.  I take a lot.  But I'm happy to do it.  One of things about being a bold, free-thinker is you're gonna goose certain people and catch a lot of shit for it.  You're gonna get ganged up on too I've found.  But it is what it is.  This is me, I've always been a philosopher.  Socrates was killed.  As long as I'm true to myself, I can take the punches in stride.  I get a lot of love too and many people appreciate my participation on here.  A lot of people.  So, I don't take it personal.  I'm truly blessed and I wanna share my insights rather than keep them all to myself and my girl.  I'm here to share.  Love me or leave me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

It's a healthy sign that this kind of skepticism occurs on the forum. It's the community's immune system firing up, which helps defend against the infection of cult behaviour. We need to keep the immune system healthy and flex it once in a while.

But don't get so wrapped up in suspicion, doubt, perfectionism and self-righteousness that you start throwing mud.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Where can I buy popcorn? Anyone?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Shiva said:

I enjoy spending time on the forum and get a lot of value from it.

At end of the day, I'm just a noob who still has at least as much to learn as everybody else. 

But when I see someone falling into the same traps that I've fallen into, I try to point out how I got over it hoping it will help them also.

Isn't that what we're all doing from our various partial perspectives on here?  I'll tell you what, you give me your best insights from your life and I'll give you my best insights from my life.  Deal?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

31 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Some of us have long histories on here.  I can take it.  If I can dish it out, I should be able to take it, and I do.  I take a lot.  But I'm happy to do it.  One of things about being a bold, free-thinker is you're gonna goose certain people and catch a lot of shit for it.  You're gonna get ganged up on too I've found.  But it is what it is.  This is me, I've always been a philosopher.  Socrates was killed.  As long as I'm true to myself, I can take the punches in stride.  I get a lot of love too and many people appreciate my participation on here.  A lot of people.  So, I don't take it personal.  I'm truly blessed and I wanna share my insights rather than keep them all to myself and my girl.  I'm here to share.  Love me or leave me.

joseph everyone is sometimes harsh, love sometimes means taking a shot at someone, you are saying that yourself...

i don’t know why you get so defensive- everyone loves you, too. it’s just that not everyone agrees with what you are saying! you have to coap with that or you integrate it and realize it is not about love. or maybe it is, maybe it’s the love and respect you‘d like to have but didn’t build a forum for yet. you have a lack of scholars for the teacher you want and probably could be.

but be aware that they‘ll run from you when you demand their attention or respect. people in this forum are here because they want to, even if they don’t. it’s not a prison like your lsd trip told you. you are your own prison.

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I know we all bicker like one big dysfunctional family don't we?  Hey, if people didn't disagree, what fun would life be?  If everyone were like me, I'd probably catch a case and be in prison right now.

life is the prison we make of it. it’s an endless prison break.

Edited by now is forever

Leo can shove as much 5meo up his ass as he likes.

We all love him for who he is anyway. We don't care if he's enlightened or not enlightened or God or a guy in an apartment in Las Vegas.

Actualized.org is my number one favourite YouTube channel. There's nothing else like it and I can't imagine anyone could do a better job of it than Leo.

If he wants to leave it behind or change it that's OK too. I can't wait to see what he does.

My hope is that he is happy, healthy and balanced and if I can continue watching and trying to learn from him, then I feel very lucky.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

21 minutes ago, now is forever said:

life is the prison we make of it. it’s an endless prison break.

I'm free.  I don't know about you.  I'm happier than I've ever been.  I'm doing what I love.  The world has opened up to me finally.  What you want to do is have the courage to be yourself in life.  Just be yourself at all times and the Universe will open up to you.  Now, you're gonna have to fight, you can't be a pussy conformist butt-kissing pissant.  But, if you can be you, the Universe will give everything you could ever truly want like an angel falling down from Heaven into your lap.  Serious.  This is the Law of Attraction.  The Universe rewards authenticity.  Fervent authenticity.  It's truly remarkable what the Universe will do for you when you have the courage to just be you.  You'll stand in awe like -- what did I do to deserve all these gifts?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I think nobody knows Leo but Leo himself and to think otherwise is a lie.

I agree...

5 minutes ago, Dan502 said:

Leo can shove as much 5meo up his ass as he likes.

We all love him for who he is anyway. We don't care if he's enlightened or not enlightened or God or a guy in an apartment in Las Vegas.

Actualized.org is my number one favourite YouTube channel. There's nothing else like it and I can't imagine anyone could do a better job of it than Leo.

If he wants to leave it behind or change it that's OK too. I can't wait to see what he does.

My hope is that he is happy, healthy and balanced and if I can continue watching and trying to learn from him, then I feel very lucky.

Edited by SgtPepper

Leo Gura has an unhealthy stage orange and blue shadow, especially with the nonsense talk of "everything is good with a capital G and nothing is bad" which is the dumbest duality/hypocrisy we've seen out of him, and admits to wanting subscribers and views badly

Aside from also saying you should chase enlightenment even tho everything is meaningless, because his ego (and this is actually very difficult to do) cannot admit nihilism, even alleged "nihilists" argue for meaning with everything they can

Also contrary opinions like that blackpill video are shut down, yet he claims to be stage yellow, no matter how you look at it this forum has cult dynamics

Edited by tenta

17 minutes ago, tenta said:

Leo Gura has an unhealthy stage orange and blue shadow, especially with the nonsense talk of "everything is good with a capital G and nothing is bad" which is the dumbest duality/hypocrisy we've seen out of him, and admits to wanting subscribers and views badly

Aside from also saying you should chase enlightenment even tho everything is meaningless, because his ego (and this is actually very difficult to do) cannot admit nihilism, even alleged "nihilists" argue for meaning with everything they can

Also contrary opinions like that blackpill video are shut down, yet he claims to be stage yellow, no matter how you look at it this forum has cult dynamics

And yet he lets you says that.

See, I'm not a big fan of Leo either, but I admit it's mostly projections on my part, I can't really know what kind of guy he really is untill I talk to him.

And again, unless you had the direct experiences, you can't say he's wrong on those things, so watch out.

God is love

And God in them

21 minutes ago, tenta said:

says the one with the power tower :D

1 hour ago, Winter said:

You can stay friend with a fat person, just don't tell them that they are. Why can't you live in society? Think about the impact of what you say and use words strategically rather than talking as if you were thinking. True authenticity doesn't mean saying outloud everything you think about, that's just unstrategic and uncharismatic. Your mouth is just like your arms, use it wisely instead of leaving it to instinct. This victim mentality is not gonna lead you anywhere. Either act strategically or be at peace with the dumb consequences.

hey did you just call me fat?

23 minutes ago, now is forever said:

22 minutes ago, now is forever said:

Go to the gym ?

God is love

And God in them