SQAAD

Serious Question About The Point Of Life

84 posts in this topic

Ok so God reincarnates until it reaches nirvana, then gets bored & repeats.Plus every child of God will finally reach nirvana.

Now my question is as follow:

Lets say i am the child that reaches Nirvana first. And Hitler at the same time is struggling to reach Nirvana as well.

So while I have finally reached Nirvana,  at the same time i am Hitler strugglng to reach Nirvana? 

Hope this makes sense.... 

@Leo Gura

Edited by SQAAD

You're everything.

Also there is no time from God's perspective.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@SQAAD

Its good you are asking these questions. Thats how we burn all delusions and tranquilizers.

All these stories, metaphors, theories, promises etc are meant to soothe and psychologically satisfy you.

You feel your looming death and start waking up a bit from conventional dream reality. Its uncomfortable. So religion, science, philosophy, conspiracy theories etc try to soothe that discomfort so that you can go back to dreaming again, now the metaphysical urge is gone and you feel satisfied by believing that new story as truth

These stories are like barriers or fishing nets. Each of them withhold and stop a portion of seekers at that time and place.

Only a few find them full of holes and distasteful. The stories that make sense and satisfactory to most, feel like ash in mouth for those few with hyper sensitive built in bullshit detector.

And only that few ever scratch and claw to Truth by not getting nested comfortably in any net in between.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom

15 minutes ago, Preetom said:

You feel your looming death and start waking up a bit from conventional dream reality. Its uncomfortable. So religion, science, philosophy, conspiracy theories etc try to soothe that discomfort so that you can go back to dreaming again, now the metaphysical urge is gone and you feel satisfied by believing that new story as truth

Few years ago i was a convinced atheist & totally bough into the scientific materialistic paradigm. Then i started believing more into spiritual things.

Nowadays i don't trust neither science or spirituality.This means that i don't hold them as dogmas until i can verify for myself. The possibility of delusion is huge. Scientists disagree, politicians disagree, Spiritual leaders disagree, books disagree etc.

I had a mind-blowing absolute infinity experience with LSD one year before but what has remained now is just concepts & maybe i was just deluding myself on that trip. I remember that everything made sense though and i was screaming "How is this possible, how is this possible?" LOL.

I need more direct experience. Mystery is a good thing. If we knew everything there would be no point. It's emotionally difficult dropping all your beliefs.

Most people think they have figured out life. This gives them a sense of comfort. The scientist believes after he dies nothing will happen. The religious person believes he will go to heaver and etc.

Edited by SQAAD

There are many enlightened people but I am not one of them so that kind of disproves that not everyone gets enlightened when you become enlightened.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun

15 minutes ago, Shaun said:

There are many enlightened people but I am not one of them so that kind of disproves that not everyone gets enlightened when you become enlightened.

Good point!

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

@SQAAD That sounds like me.

But what sucks is that I don't really even trust my experiences. Because as we have seen: we can experience all kind of amazing things and be convinced of that it's true and real. You did it with your LSD experience.

Even sober experiences can be like that, convincing etc, but they could be false too. According to the teachings experiences ARE false, because they are impermanent, and experiences are something pereceivable, according to the teachings You are not something perceivable.

Maybe the problem is what you consider to be real. What a "thing" needs to be real or what an experience needs to be real? I really don't know the answer. Just want to see your responses.

Maybe it helps me to clarify that too.

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Maybe the problem is what you consider to be real. What a "thing" needs to be real or what an experience needs to be real? I really don't know the answer. Just want to see your responses.

Maybe it helps me to clarify that too.

^_^

Hey you asked a super important question. This is an essential key for any serious inquiry. Let me see if I understood properly.

Are you asking how can we know if something is absolutely real or not?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Preetom said:

Hey you asked a super important question. This is an essential key for any serious inquiry. Let me see if I understood properly.

Are you asking how can we know if something is absolutely real or not?

Yes. I have my ideas, but maybe I am wrong. In the material paradigm my response would be that from Niels Bohr

Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.

Niels Bohr

So, what we think is real it is really not as we expected. What about experience? Is nothingness real? God?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

11 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Yes. I have my ideas, but maybe I am wrong. In the material paradigm my response would be that from Niels Bohr

So, what we think is real it is really not as we expected. What about experience? Is nothingness real? God?

That's the issue with theories and speculations.

How can it help you genuinely in a real time inquiry? It doesn't say what 'real' is or how to find it or what to search for. It sort of gives a negative definition of what is not 'real'. So according to this any theory, any phenomena or appearance that can be perceived is not 'real'. 

It can be many things. But we understand from this hypothesis that it can be literally anything but 'real'.

So now how do you go bout finding what's real?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

It can be many things. But get this hypothesis that it can be anything but 'real'.

So now how do you go bout finding what's real?

That which is permanent is real. Only awareness is real. I think that we use those "non real" stuff to find what is real. 

As you said, we can reach it by negation (neti neti) or by quieting the mind to transcend everything that is impermanent.

But I am not sure about anything right now.

When you have a mystical experience that reveals or makes you conscious of Truth directly, it is Actual.  There is no denying it.  Yes Preetom is right that all of this is just talk it's not direct experience.  But with what limited tools we have to explain Truth (our maps) we can only point to it.  When you have the direct experience you will know.

Don't even take my word it can be discovered for yourself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

That which is permanent is real. Only awareness is real. I think that we use those "non real" stuff to find what is real. 

As you said, we can reach it by negation (neti neti) or by quieting the mind to transcend everything that is impermanent.

But I am not sure about anything right now.

Okay now we have another dilemma. What is permanent? I mean what's the criteria? xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@abrakamowse Yes you quiet the mind.  The present moment absent of thought as much as possible.  That will try to get you closer to formlessness...Being.  

One day something will happen and your form will be gone and you will only be formlessness.  Being.  There you will become conscious of Truth or certain facets of it.

That is a non-dual state.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

By the way you are actually being Infinity right now.  Right this second you are both the form and the formless.  Of course you're a part of the whole but you are still the whole.

Being is just equal to formless - form.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Okay now we have another dilemma. What is permanent? I mean what's the criteria? xD 

Well, everything in the material world is impermanent. It changes, is not always the same. Right? Thoughts also change. That which changes is not permanent.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@abrakamowse Yes you quiet the mind.  The present moment absent of thought as much as possible.  That will try to get you closer to formlessness...Being.  

One day something will happen and your form will be gone and you will only be formlessness.  Being.  There you will become conscious of Truth or certain facets of it.

That is a non-dual state.

Cool @Inliytened1  I think that we are doubting because we think that "moment" will be an experience so then we think "what if I am deluded by that experience"? 

But it is not an experience. Only when it happens we will know.

Thanks!

I think Actualized.org is the all-stars religion.

I think Leo thinks that he can create the best religion by nitpicking what he thinks fits our time from all religions.

Incarnation and nirvana are Hindu and Buddhist beliefs. They're just distracting you from living in the present moment.

@Truth Addict You are entitled to free thought and your own viewpoints.  That's your right just like everyone else on the forum.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo gura is simply telling the story that he lived you only can use that for mental masturbation.

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.-