SQAAD

Serious Question About The Point Of Life

84 posts in this topic

if you guys wanna butcher this thread that's your right but if these other guys have questions on spirituality I'm going to give my advice and they can take it or leave it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You can create a thread talking about how deluded Leo is... 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Inliytened1

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@abrakamowse yeah its not an experience.

Why isn't it an experience??

After all,   all we have & know in our lifes are just experiences... Can someone please elaborate?

Edited by SQAAD

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

After all all we have are just experiences... Can someone please elaborate?

It's the thing that makes all experience possible.

The hand that moves all the fingers.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@SQAAD as i stated..experience is not a good word to use because it doesn't capture the depth of this.  It is afterall, finite.

When it happens, and you become the formless or Being, the form is gone.  The form is your egoic mind.  You are infinity in all its glory.  The infinite sand with no castles carved out.

That is why we say apon return to the Ego you will experience ego backlash, because your ego (the formed) ceased to exist.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Truth Addict

39 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I think Actualized.org is the all-stars religion.

I think Leo thinks that he can create the best religion by nitpicking what he thinks fits our time from all religions.

Incarnation and nirvana are Hindu and Buddhist beliefs. They're just distracting you from living in the present moment.

I hope Leo is not manipulating us.

He is a smart guy & knows a LOT about marketing. Marketing is all about manipulation & beautiful lies.

Anyways he is the best thing i have found on YouTube. Glad i found him but many times i get suspicious. Even with psychedlics & 5-meo we don't really know the long term effects.

I have deluded myself once big-time while on mushrooms & other times i think it was "real", "truthful" experience.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD totally normal.  That's why i said i don't blame any of you guys.  If it didn't happen to me in my direct experience i wouldn't believe it either.  I wouldn't even be on this forum right now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

.  If it didn't happen to me in my direct experience i wouldn't believe it either.  I wouldn't even be on this forum right now.

How did you get direct experience of Infinity? Which method(s) did you use?

@SQAAD it happened to me doing self inquiry while listening to Leo's first 3 enlightenment videos.

I had also been doing no mind do nothing meditation.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, SQAAD said:

@Truth Addict

That's the point! To see how others manipulate us and to see how we manipulate others!!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

To add to what i just said i actually started the do nothing meditation method to overcome an alcohol addiction ..i stumbled on Leos addiction video.

I wasn't even going for enlightenment.

I just gave it a shot anyway.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@SQAAD it happened to me doing self inquiry while listening to Leo's first 3 enlightenment videos.

I had also been doing no mind do nothing meditation.

Very impressive!  

Only with psychedlics i had the chance to experience infinity.

38 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

After all,   all we have & know in our lifes are just experiences... Can someone please elaborate?

Let me explain it for you. See if it makes any sense or not.

All we have in life is experience. We can never legitimately know if there is really a body, mind, world out there. We only experience a body, mind, world.

So it all boils down as I(the subject or the 1st person) experiencing/perceiving/knowing all other objects(2nd and 3rd person stuff)

So the very mechanism of all our experience is a mode of knowing or perceiving through subject-object duality.

But is that all there is? No. This is where the possibility of enlightenment comes into the scene.

There are some very interesting unique characteristics of this pure subject called 'I'.

While all objects require an 'I' in order to be known, the subject is not dependent on anything else like that. Without the existence of the subject, there can be no object/experience.

So a subject experiences objects through an act of knowing. A 1st person knowing other 2nd and 3rd persons.

But the subject cannot know itself in that same knowing mechanism. The subject knows itself by Being itself. 

In fact, it is always and already being itself. Only being itself and nothing else.

The deluded human consciousness is all about veiling that underlying Being and instead remaining engrossed in knowing experiences.

But when through a direct technique like self inquiry, one keenly focuses on that Being while ignoring default mode of knowing objects, final enlightenment takes place. In that split moment, the being knowledge totally outshines objective knowledge once and for all.

From then on, 'I' dont know a universe, 'I' BEcome the universe. 'I' dont know experience, 'I' BEcome experience. 'I' dont know  God, 'I' BEcome God.

Simultaneously it is realized that it was only this Being knowledge that alone ever exists but it appeared as a form of subject-object knowledge like an optical illusion until now. Enlightenment is death of that illusion, that redundant appearance once and for all.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Exactly.  There is no more "I" to experience it.  It just IS.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Truth Addict You are entitled to free thought and your own viewpoints.

What I said was my free thought.

51 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Truth Addict

He is. Why else do you think he shares his insights with us?

Most of what he's talked about recently is religious beliefs.

Most of it is pure stage Blue morality, and it's almost useless for enlightenment.

Edited by Truth Addict

@SQAAD Ultimately you are all things at all times happening NOW. One of those is your present human experience.

Try not to think of Nirvana as somewhere or somewhen else. It is precisely THIS and NOW! But you ain't conscious of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You realize that nirvana is a optimum homeostasis and an overall balance, fit body, healthy and in meditation all the time. 

This is beyond mind. What you asking does not exist.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed he means Liberation.  It does exist.  It is happening right now as i also stated earlier.  He's Infinity or God as we speak.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

When I was a child I used to look up the sky for hours and hours and something would say to me you are God you created everything, long time ago you were before. I consider it as a deception of evil. @Leo Gura

You are the Apsolute in human form. The Creator. The All, the One. The Only One. The God.

You can become directly conscious of this. Once that happens, you will be compelled to come back to the world of duality. Experience it, immerse in it once again.

The path to God-realization is merely a temporary escape from the world, but once attained God will want to come back to it. But this time, God can never again forget itself no matter what. And Love is ultimately what holds everything togheter.