SQAAD

Serious Question About The Point Of Life

84 posts in this topic

@Beeman thats the great irony of Truth.  It's right under everyone's noses and yet 99.9 % of the population doesn't get it yet.

But that was your intuition and it was right.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Hellspeed he means Liberation.  It does exist.  It is happening right now as i also stated earlier.  He's Infinity or God as we speak.

Liberation is proportionate to a healthy, fit body, and a healthy mind.

Show me a liberated human being that has cancer, like the guru of self inquiry. He conquered conception, and falsly lied to himself about liberation. He created a guru ego and little more. He aported a lot to the spiritual community, but that does mot mean he was living Nirvana.

Do yoy get my point?

Enlightenment is a consequence of perfect health, otherwise is just ralization, or understanding, etc.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed yah you are way off.  It's not that all..its what i explained earlier.

You can be liberated - which means to become conscious that you are God.  At that point what human form or any form you take is irrelevant.  You no longer fear death as there is no such thing.

You cannot escape yourself.  There is only One.  That is non-duality.   You accept Cancer with love because you are God and it matters not if this little perspective you are currently in dissolves as you are the One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Hellspeed yah you are way off.  It's not that all..its what i explained earlier.

You can be liberated - which means to become conscious that you are God.  At that point what human form or any form you take is irrelevant.  You no longer fear death as there is no such thing.

You cannot escape yourself.  There is only One.  That is non-duality.   You accept Cancer with love because you are God and it matters not if this little perspective you are currently in dissolves as you are the One.

Again, to live the consciousness about being gof is different from realuzing that you are god. Realizing that you are god is a candy ego. Simple as that. The liberated human being does not crave knowledge and understanding.

And cancer is ego my friend. Awaken fitst, before saying what you read and experienced while you where trpping in the astral plane. All that is ego. 

Those human beings passing 150 years old are more prone to liberation, than conceptual zombies that have a wooden language.

Liberation is way complex tha tripping on DMT.

best of wishes, from an awakened individual.

@Hellspeed says the egoic One himself...the almighty Hellspeed, once again deceiving himself that he is Liberated! :D

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

Does your path have anything to do with moral perfection ? 

@Inliytened1 you are stupid from what i grasp from your vibe. Because you bought the idea that a liberated human being has to be accepted by some some social institution or comvetion, or accepted by many, to be what you think it is. 

Afirming a truth about myself will liberate me further. False humbleness is for the dead, stuck in the head.

Saying the truth is not arrogance, not ego. Saying the truth about oneself will make others envy.

So take this as a true joke, as you like too to joke or make fun. But apparently you have nothing valuable to bring to the table. Not from your personal experience atleast.

Best of wishes

Morality perfection is ego. 

Doing good is ego, doing bad is ego. 

Doing nothing is nirvana.

Edited by Hellspeed

@Hellspeed huh? Man your falling off the deep end my brother.  And cancer is ego?  Still love ya though :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Hellspeed huh? Man your falling off the deep end my brother.  And cancer is ego?  Still love ya though :)

Sure i love the being apart from you, but the point goes to an endless falling into the deep. Cancer is falling YOU Into the ground directly and injure yourself, is called cancer, conditions, blockages, desease, you name it.

Im having fun, hahaha

Edited by Hellspeed

Just now, Hellspeed said:

Very curious how people here generally embrace lies and when it comes to tru true they call it a lie, hilarious stupid mfkrs lol xD

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

Liberation is proportionate to a healthy, fit body, and a healthy mind.

Show me a liberated human being that has cancer, like the guru of self inquiry. He conquered conception, and falsly lied to himself about liberation. He created a guru ego and little more. He aported a lot to the spiritual community, but that does mot mean he was living Nirvana.

Do yoy get my point?

Enlightenment is a consequence of perfect health, otherwise is just ralization, or understanding, etc.

Ramana Maharshi wasn't really liberated? Because he had a lot of sickness from what I understand. I think he had cancer in his throat.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 hours ago, Preetom said:

Okay now we have another dilemma. What is permanent? I mean what's the criteria? xD 

I said this in my head whilst reading through the thread ?

8 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Ok so God reincarnates until it reaches nirvana

The Dalai Lama said that there is reincarnation but it's not personal. And as I see it nirvana cannot be reached because we can never reach infinity. Time is always moving forward in a single timeline that never ends. All talks about multiple timelines, time travel, several personal lifetimes, the universe reaching an end(?) and repeating itself and so on are just New Age delusions. Yesterday will never be experienced again by anybody.

Instead what will happen is that we will reach eternal life here on earth. For example Christians it seems to me often fail to recognize what the Lord's Prayer says: Thy kingdom come ON EARTH as it is in heaven. It's symbolism for our next evolutionary stage as humanity.

Edited by Anderz

1 hour ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

@Hellspeed How to cure cancer? ??

Awakening. Cancer is a self concept, created by imagination and desire, forcing the heart to align with the head. To dissolve the condition, simply kill the giant you created, the kid has to die and be reborn. The kid or Christ, is a pressure in the skull in the right side of the skull, you know that when you are angry or when you are not listening to breath, is fear, is pressure, is complaining, is desire, etc.

So first is first in dissolving the ego. White©\crown chakra has to go into red, first we pour the energy of Thor so to speak, the lightning into the left side, into the spleen. That will open the heart. After one will pour sexual energi into muladhara, next is using the crown and splee. To fire up the Leviatan\lungs and from there one pulls with the head and spleen and with all the above, one brakes the jaw of the lion with the left side of the body. And slowly one enters dark night of the soul, channeling breth, electricity from the head and honey and milk into muladhara, honey and milk being plexus and sexuality on the lower side of the body and honey end milk from the head from the 4 glands, mainly serotonin and melatonin, melatonin converts into DMT with sufficient oxygen levels and prana in the body. 

So in few simple words i exposed once again how one really goes into awakening without the conceptual Bs.

For details send me a msg in pvt.

Best of wishes.

For a deeper understanding of art watch Wizard of Oz 1939, Kidding serie from Jim Carrey, The Matrix, Avatar and countless more good media art.

Edited by Hellspeed

Nassim Haramein was asked about time travel and interestingly he didn't answer the question directly. I think he knows that actual time travel is impossible. Instead he said that the past is memory. That seems logical to me, and it explains how several people can claim to have been the same person in the past; they tap into the collective memory of humanity.

Bruce Lipton has explained our next evolutionary stage with what he calls fractal evolution. "We are not humans until we create humanity", Lipton said in this short video: 

@Anderz

59 minutes ago, Anderz said:

The Dalai Lama said that there is reincarnation but it's not personal. And as I see it nirvana cannot be reached because we can never reach infinity. Time is always moving forward in a single timeline that never ends. All talks about multiple timelines, time travel, several personal lifetimes, the universe reaching an end(?) and repeating itself and so on are just New Age delusions. Yesterday will never be experienced again by anybody.

Instead what will happen is that we will reach eternal life here on earth. For example Christians it seems to me often fail to recognize what the Lord's Prayer says: Thy kingdom come ON EARTH as it is in heaven. It's symbolism for our next evolutionary stage as humanity.

How do you know that multiple timelinees, several personal lifetimes, time travel and etc are delusions? What makes you so sure.

This seems more like an assumption...

Btw i highly doubt that we will reach eternal life here on earth...

Edited by SQAAD

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SQAAD Ultimately you are all things at all times happening NOW. One of those is your present human experience.

Try not to think of Nirvana as somewhere or somewhen else. It is precisely THIS and NOW! But you ain't conscious of it.

When you say that all children of God will reach Nirvana you simply mean about the realisation of Nirvana in our present mundane petty human lifes?

All i want is just to become formless again and stay like that forever . Not have to suffer through all this misery, pain ,egotism, delusion, "bad" disgusting people all around me , deep wounds and etc. Yeah i know it sounds very ignorant of me and it comes from a place of ego.

From the moment i can remember myself i always wanted simply to not exist as anything in particular. If Nirvana is as close to that then i want it. It is very tiring to be someone.

Deep Sleep is my favourite thing in the whole world. Just nothing.  Not having to worry about anything or anyone. I love it!

Edited by SQAAD

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

How do you know that multiple timelinees, several personal lifetimes, time travel and etc are delusions?

From my direct experience I only experience the now moment. The past is timeless information in the now. We cannot move away from the now. In fact, there IS only the now moment. How could one jump away from the now moment into a another timeline? Who would do the jump? The universe or the person?

Similar with time travel. Try traveling back 1 hour into the past and meet your past self, and then travel back with both your past self and present self into the present moment. Impossible as I see it. And again, how can one move away from the present moment? (Einstein's relativity is a hoax btw.)

Edited by Anderz

33 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I guess what is eternal is real.

I agree Mikael

Some people confuses direct experience with plain experience. So if you tell them they have to transcend experience to know themselves, they say that this is religious hogwash. Or a belief....

?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I forgot to mention what the point of life is. My take is that the purpose of the universe is to create purpose. I believe our universe is a part of an ever expanding quantum computer, but the bigger reality, that's changeless information!

Whoa, you may think, changeless information, how can that produce change? We often say that we "move through time". And in a sense that's correct. So how can changeless information produce time? As a simple example think of experiencing all decimals of Pi = 3.141592654... in a single timeless moment. All the decimals are experienced instantly, yet the decimals never end! So the experience of the decimals of Pi will go on forever in a single now moment. Voila! Time out of timeless information.

So there is no external creator of our reality. Our reality IS the process of creation itself. There is nobody doing anything, nor was our reality created, reality just timelessly is timeless, changeless information, yet our free will is real in the sense that our personal choices and actions are a part of the process of creation, not separate from it. Our actions are a part of the purpose of the universe to create purpose.

Edited by Anderz