John Iverson

What can you say about people who doesn't want to vote?

50 posts in this topic

We have spiral dynamics that will signify their own views on politics, how about people who doesn't want to vote ? I talk to some people that they don't want to vote, because they generalize the government as bad , as in the whole government is bad, what i say to them is you try to research for yourself, because i see that they are coming from they see things base on their mind, they see what the mind is creating.. so i said that do your research and see the truth that there are some people in the government that it is good and they do have a vision , but they are cloudy, they have a cloudy perspective why they do not want to vote... 

i also realize how the mind is creating in our heads and see that as the Absolute TRUTH, this election i see how our mind works when it comes to politics and that view is also manifesting our own actions, behaviour, views, beliefs and what you do when you interact to other people.. and what kind of words they use , man! Theeee words ! Hahahaha 

speaking of words i become conscious of what words that triggers me to vote ,.. so here is my story, i only research for senatorial candidates, after i voted for senatorial candidates i try to scan other pages for governor, vice governor, etc. and i saw the partylist and i try to scan what are the candidates for party list! When i saw the word "AWAKE" damn!!! Even tho i don't research what platform they want to do.. i voted "awake" my mind starts to create reasons why i should vote them.. as if it is the truth.. i don't know that is the truth because i have not search their plan or platforms..  but i link it to the Awake wordhuhuhuhu i know that is wrong but now i am now aware of that damn! It is strong!

Edited by John Iverson

Maybe they do not vote because they are not interested in politics, personally think it is better then people who make vote based on  news headlines and act as if they know what they are voting for.

If you are so stupid to vote without any understanding on matter , then do not see why not voting at all is worse, if anything they are not pushing either of candidates, where people who vote are doing it.  

Point is, politics are dirty place and if you are not willing to research candidates and only vote based on news headlines , or their "promises" you are idiot which is worth less then person who is not voting. 

Edited by purerogue

2 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Maybe they do not vote because they are not interested in politics, personally think it is better then people who vote from news headlines and act as if they know what they are voting for, if you are so stupid to vote without any understanding on matter , then do not see why not voting at all is worse, if anything they are not pushing either of candidates, where people who vote are doing it.  

Wait, can you please re phrase ? I don't understand

9 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Wait, can you please re phrase ? I don't understand

Edited specially for you! 

Hi, I am 39yo and have never voted in my life. I am a leader not a follower. The moment i see my face in the ballot i will vote for myself ,other wise i don't bother.

Arc

23 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Maybe they do not vote because they are not interested in politics, personally think it is better then people who make vote based on  news headlines and act as if they know what they are voting for.

If you are so stupid to vote without any understanding on matter , then do not see why not voting at all is worse, if anything they are not pushing either of candidates, where people who vote are doing it.  

Point is, politics are dirty place and if you are not willing to research candidates and only vote based on news headlines , or their "promises" you are idiot which is worth less then person who is not voting. 

If you don't have someone you want to vote did you know that you can also vote by don't shade it? Just leave it blank , even if you do not have  someone you decide to vote atleast you vote.. it is called vote for abstain.. so vote ? But when i try to educate to them and make them aware.. damn they have something in mind and they do not see what i am trying to say.. but i see where they are coming from.. they have hatred to the government.. and they think givernment is not helping them.. the government is bad.. corrupt.. think the reasons that government is bad that is all their reasons why they do not want to vote :(

11 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Hi, I am 39yo and have never voted in my life. I am a leader not a follower. The moment i see my face in the ballot i will vote for myself ,other wise i don't bother.

Arc

Hahaha why? You are a leader but how about other people? They need someone that will improve the society.. and you cannot exit how government affect the society you live in , and also you, it can affect also your decision making, if the society you live is is full of bulshit... 

What is your point, there are people who vote, you get your leaders every time, more people showing up just to vote will change nothing          . 

@John Iverson I personally don't vote. There's little interest in politics in me, one reason is that I perceive most canidates as actors, coming across as embodying a false persona to get votes and approval from the public. Another reason is that I would need to invest many many hours gathering information from different sources about the different parties and canidates, before I would go and vote. I don't want to vote just for the sake of it and because of pressure coming from society. I know that my vote has value to it, as does the vote of everyone else, yet there's not much drive to vote from my side. Maybe that attitude changes with the coming years, maybe not.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

48 minutes ago, iTommy said:

@John Iverson I personally don't vote. There's little interest in politics in me, one reason is that I perceive most canidates as actors, coming across as embodying a false persona to get votes and approval from the public. Another reason is that I would need to invest many many hours gathering information from different sources about the different parties and canidates, before I would go and vote. I don't want to vote just for the sake of it and because of pressure coming from society. I know that my vote has value to it, as does the vote of everyone else, yet there's not much drive to vote from my side. Maybe that attitude changes with the coming years, maybe not.

One of the reason why voting is important is this reason.. you are aware that there is someone in the government that is bad, imean that is low conscious individual, if that person won you can save it by add your vote to other candidates it could happen that, that candidate you voted dominate in to the ranking, but okay i am open to that perspective.. i need more perspective for people who don't want to vote.. i want to here every side 

No, high conscious does not indicate best choices, or best knowledge on matter. 

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

No, high conscious does not indicate best choices, or best knowledge on matter. 

True.  Need more systems tem analysis. 

1 hour ago, Marinador said:

a person who doesn't vote can do it because he doesn't care about the system or the system is very disgusting for him and hates it

There is someone out there wants to change the system , Life Purpose is speaking right now.. ? But i understand they are cloudy and they don't know what is really the truth.. and they see things as absolute.. what they know for the, is the ultimate truth.. and there is nothing to do with it.. 

I don't believe in a system of vote. Plain.

> opinion public control through media mind washing ( pushing energic mind to control the circle in the head, washing washing, until the only words/need for a candidat is their only shit left / the one who project the larger shadow )

> it's all bullshit, presidents are choosen by the higher class top 5% of a country, all others are followers, they means nothing, and their opinion is the one of a sheep.

> I don't even believe in power from President, they follow their experiences of reality, mostly their own bs, and they are controled only by monney/real people in power > in the backstage.

puppets don't choose, and 99% of people are puppets especially president in all top 10 country right now.

16 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I don't believe in a system of vote. Plain.

> opinion public control through media mind washing ( pushing energic mind to control the circle in the head, washing washing, until the only words/need for a candidat is their only shit left / the one who project the larger shadow )

> it's all bullshit, presidents are choosen by the higher class top 5% of a country, all others are followers, they means nothing, and their opinion is the one of a sheep.

> I don't even believe in power from President, they follow their experiences of reality, mostly their own bs, and they are controled only by monney/real people in power > in the backstage.

puppets don't choose, and 99% of people are puppets especially president in all top 10 country right now.

Do you think media is also the problem why you think that way?

It feels much like being agnostic to me, which I was for most of my life,  How can I possibly know the right answer?  There are two people who know ten times more about an issue than I do, but they have opposing views.  

Nothing except they don't vote ? ?

Why do you want to categorize and judge actions of other people ? ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It's basically a sign of profound ignorance about how government affects people's lives.

Every citizen in a democracy has a responsibility to be at least reasonably informed and to vote.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

11 hours ago, John Iverson said:

What can you say about people who doesn't want to vote?

you can say that they don't want to vote xD

unborn Truth