Ponder

Enlightenment and Suffering

264 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

Any shiny object will do.

Lol

The Holy Grail! 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

You do realize, right, that life gets infinitely better and better after enlightenment, although every day is the best day simultaneously (the whole mind-matrix consists of dualities :P

But once you are in heaven (enlightened), in a relative sense, every day is better than the last. Pleasure on pleasure on pleasure on pleasure for eternity. ETERNITY!!! 

An enlightened being, at least in my case as my primal sign (look into it), is Taurus, just wants pleasure. Taureans aside, who doesn’t fucking love pleasure. If you could have a never-ending stream of pleasure, would you turn it down? Fuck no. It’s actual BLISS. Like you actually don’t understand. IT’S INFINITELY BLISSFUL.

The mind can’t comprehend such states because the mind operates in concepts and not direct experience, but I prophesy that we will all be living the dream (so to speak ;)), soon enough. 

The apocalypse is coming, if you can’t see the signs, delusion is clouding your judgment I’m sorry. Not trying to talk down to anyone, just speaking what I know. 

So buckle up, the apocalypse is gonna be hella fun :P 

Rainbow bananas and unicorns some deep and really serious spirituality is going on here. ?

@Truth Addict you can't say its low on the Love meter though :)

At least on Instagram they don't know they are all One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

On Instagram you can love photos though, I don't see such an option here.

Follow some celebrities on Instagram and see how much love there is.

Plus, all is one is a belief for most of us which we are trying to verify and not be dogmatic about it (me first and foremost).

Plus, everyone is trying to be right and win, that doesn't happen on Instagram.

Instead of trying to prove things, we should try to prove our love.

This is for everyone to hear.

I love you guys ❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

2 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

@Shin @Inliytened1 @Serotoninluv

so what is your suggestion then? what kind of perspective one should have to abide in Presence without losing it?

coz positive perspectives towards life really create hopes desires values ideas and TIME, hence waiitng

while negative really destroys it all, makes u more free and leaves only here and now

I would let go of terms like “negative”, “positive”, “should”, “losing it”, There is simply what arises. When attachments and identifications to thoughts, stories, perspectives and feelings dissolve, a much deeper level of freedom reveals itself. . . Just observe these dynamics play out in the mind and body. What is the relationship between thoughts, perspectives and feelings? When a particular thought story arises, what impact does that have on sensations in the body? 

Be aware of whatever is arising now. You are not going to create a particular perspective or mindstate that will yield eternal presence. Presence is already all there is. You don’t need to go anywhere or do anything. Look around, this is it. Now this is it. Now. Now. . . There is no escape from Presence. There is attachment to a belief that “this isn’t it” and it’s supposed to be another way.

6 hours ago, Ponder said:

@Markus Enlightenment (the cessation of suffering) does exist (as verified through direct experience.) Yes, hitting non-dual states is not enlightenment because they are not abiding. I believe (or know, rather; once again through direct experience), that one can hit non-dual states and actually abide in them for extended periods of time. Since I am diagnosed bipolar, I’ve had manic episodes whereby I entered non-dual states for months at a time. I’ve had four psychiatric ward stays because mere mortals (aka unenlightened ones), fear when their loved ones become God right before their eyes.

My first episode was especially intense. 

Trigger warning; strong language. 

I was screaming cu** over and over again in front of my mum and told her to punch me in the face. I have a fire within me that is unquenchable (as I’m a Taurus according to primal astrology - which I’d highly recommend you look into). After such non-dual intense states (well it’s not really a state), I had a severe ego backlash where my iq dropped to below 100 whereas in my manic states it probably pushes 160+)

Just thought that was an interesting anecdote to share. 

Non-dual state is just small milestone, besides there are many non-dual states. 

@purerogue  once again i bring you back to relativity.  Yes from your perspective you may have multiple awakenings in which you become conscious of different facets of the Absolute.   One guy may see the whole thing in one mystical experience.  That's infinity.

Its fucking infinite.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

@Inliytened1 and what is God's perspective?

@zeroISinfinity no love at all. i am in the sleeping state. i am thinking about what kind of manipulation to undertake to end sleep. i dont know what is god's perspective or truth perspective or love perspective. this things dont exist in the sleeping state. i only know manipulations.

Seeing life as purely negative will make you deny every experience that you will find nice for you.
You would not even accept them as nice experience, and reject them directly, because in your perspective there is no such thing as happiness, joy or love.

When you expect life to be only positive, it's not much better, except in this case you will at least enjoy the nice experiences that comes to you.
When shit goes haywire though, you would be puzzled and resist what happens in your life, which will artificially creates suffering.

The only way that you can live life and be content with it, is to not impose any expectations on any of it.
So there is no negative or positive, the only thing you could say is that there is certain experiences that you prefer than others, and that's relative to you.

An experience can only be negative if you see it with a preconceive notion that it should be different, and this is what creates suffering.
A positive experience is just something that happens as you expected to happen, which directly implies that if it wouldn't, you would see it as negative, and thus suffer.
The thing is, if you reject every negative experience, you won't learn anything new, because that's how you raise your awareness the most.
The only thing that will happen is that you will be resentful more and more about life, when you could dive deep inside you and see why you feel this way.

If you don't reject the "negative" emotions, and not blame someone or something about it, then you would have to experience it fully and learn why you really feel this way about it.
If you actually do this, then you will find why, and in time you will automatically drop your expectations about that specific area of your life.
Then that thing won't bother you anymore, because you don't have any particular attachment about it now.

If you go all the way, and do this with everything that feels uncomfortable to you, then there will be a point where you don't see anything as positive or negative, there will be just experiences happening and that's it.
Looks like life would be bland, dry and not worth living at that point, well it couldn't be further from the truth :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shin dude that was awesome.

Bring me those asians chicks,

?

God is love

And God in them

After enlightenment I got full house of virgins. 72 of them I can't stand that financially and I can't touch them. ?

Enlightenment is worst shit ever. 

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

After enlightenment I got full house of virgins. 72 of them I can't stand that financially and I can't touch them. ?

Enlightenment is worst shit ever. 

Rent them

PROFIT !!!

God is love

And God in them

No you can't they are divine angels and their innocence must be preserved. THIS IS HELL! 

7 hours ago, Shin said:

Bring me those asians chicks,

?

I saw a pretty asian chick yesterday in the subway

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I saw a pretty asian chick yesterday in the subway

:P

Did you buy her ?

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

Did you buy her ?

I didn't ask her what her price was

Lol

Edited by abrakamowse

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I didn't ask her what her price was

Lol

You don't ask, you put the $ in your pocket (since now she's your wife).

DUH

God is love

And God in them