Aldo

Leo vs Julien Blanc

42 posts in this topic

Leo I know that pick up is not the field that you are most focused at the moment, but I would love to hear your honest opinion on who would win a pickup duel between you and Julien Blanc. Another question i got is how evolved in s.d are the RSD instructors?

in terms of sd: julien is the highest, his main program now is green and a lot of his attributes are green. relationships, service, advice. saw through the orange paradigm of success during his scandal few years back 

tyler is orange/some green. talks about both perspectives. wanting to make an impact on the world, being nice to people. orange in the sense that he doesnt care for intimate relationships, "pimp" lifestyle, is adverse to some green spirituality but open to others. 

everyone else is p solid orange 

i think julien's tengame program is solid. it's a more evolved pua course than the rest. 

Edited by d0ornokey

What in the world is a pick up duel? 

Anyways, following most of these PUAs will lead you astray. You're just adding another facade on top of the one you already have. This one emulates these corny PUAs with their rubric techniques which turn the entire thing into a cold mechanistic system. 

I think reading one PUA book can get you 90% of what you need, because it's not really a PUA book. It's more about self development and building true inner confidence which women find magnetic. It's about the ability to be honest and vulnerable, and actually connect with women. This will feel effortless if you begin to master it.

https://www.amazon.com/Models-Attract-Women-Through-Honesty-ebook/dp/B005EOTH24  

Those pua artists have deep self esteem issues to chase women like that even after years and decades of success.

I mean sure, you got to grow at some point and take that part of your life in hand, but when it becomes neurotic and excessive like that, it becomes counter productive and toxic.

You should ask yourself the question if that person is really evolved or just reacting to some wounds that he doesn't wants to look at, because it's too painful to fix it for real.
It really looks like those person make all their life about a problem they still didn't solve to the core, and teach other people to superficially fix the problem.

When you really fixed that problem of not being good with women, and become really self confident and grounded, you don't chase women anymore, they chase you, and you allow it or not if you think you have the time for them because at that point you have a calling in your life, or at least that should be more important to find what that is than to chase pussies.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@hundreth  I would consider a proper pick up duel the amont of girls one can get attracted in a social situation but also considering the depth of the attraction. Basicaly who is more confident and at ease in this types of situations.

@Shin  yea there are a lot of people like that in the pick up comunity. But in the case of Julien Blanc i dont see someone who has low self esteem otherwise he wouldent have that much success. I dont think Julien games because he needs to cover a wound, he is involved in that because that is his proffession, he makes money out of it.

Being good in pick up has a lot to do with having a positive and strong vibe. I think Leo would be a good match with Julien because Leo seem to be more developed in being present in the moment and more consiouss in general. Julien on the other side is has a lot of experience and is not to be underestimated.

Lol. Julien Blanc is a legendary PUA. It's like saying what if you would play basketball 1 on 1 against LeBron James. Not too many people who can do that. 

Same thing if you want to try school Leo on metaphysical stuff. Kind if like pissing against the wind. 

I prefer to appreciate teachers for what they got to offer. Then you can mix and match your own. 

I am not going to admire a dolphin for climbing trees. 

One thing I got to say about Leo though, he has produced so much quality content over the years FOR FREE. You just don't see that level of content being offered for free anywhere else. 

That, and Leo has been keeping it raw and real. I don't necessarily vibe with all Leo's content or agree with all his views on every subject but he has always been doing his own thing. He has never sold out. You got to respect that. 

Edited by SFRL

Julien wins because of  looks factor and he has more experience in this field.

@Moreira hell no Julien has no looks. 

I dont know to advanced Leo is in pick up but Julien is no match for an enlightened person. Someone who is extatic by nature is gonne have the best innergame not to mention bodylanguage, eyecontact ect.

I bet Sadhguru would steal Julien bitch in a second.

I am not good at pickup. It was never that important to me nor my forte.

My forte is in understanding reality and mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

By not approaching women, you can help yourself to suffer much less.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Leo Gura  ok most of the girls on the clubs are not very conscious so Julien has more advantage. What if we talk about a conscious girl like Teal Swan, she is very developed. Do you think you can steal her from Julien?

11 hours ago, Aldo said:

@Moreira hell no Julien has no looks. 

I dont know to advanced Leo is in pick up but Julien is no match for an enlightened person. Someone who is extatic by nature is gonne have the best innergame not to mention bodylanguage, eyecontact ect.

I bet Sadhguru would steal Julien bitch in a second.

hahahha, Sadguru probably would be good at pick up as he is quite charismatic. Tho becoming enlightened dose not mean you will automatically be good at pick up 

59 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Leo Gura  ok most of the girls on the clubs are not very conscious so Julien has more advantage. What if we talk about a conscious girl like Teal Swan, she is very developed. Do you think you can steal her from Julien?

hahaha I have always wondered this, would a conscious girl be able to see through a PUA's bullshit. They would have to be very conscious and most people never get to that point. Swan would love abit of blanc 

@noselfnofun

eventually yeah

you can spot other's manipulations, bad attitude, desires and insecurities with consciousness.

as well as listening to your intuition. 

5 hours ago, Aldo said:

A conscious girl will have different values and will base her attraction on vibrational resonance over physical appearances and psychological games. So to answer your question from a female perspective, Julien wouldn't have a chance with someone like Teal if she's truly mature and evolved.

Edited by Natasha

@Natasha  I think Julien Blanc is a good vibrational match with Teal. He is creative in a dark way and Teal is the right person to fully embrace him. They also did a video together on shadow work, you can see some sparks of attraction there. For Leo to steal her he needs to grow more on the energy and vibrational side of spirituality.

Another person who can steal Teals heart is Sadhguru. He is amazing 

36 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Another person who can steal Teals heart is Sadhguru. He is amazing 

I don't see how, but ok 9_9

4 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I don't see how, but ok 9_9

Or why.

Like why would that even crosses his mind.

Sex is a joke at that point.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin  maby he wants to teach her a lesson on healing sexuality.