Aldo

30 days to enlightenment

62 posts in this topic

Hello guys recently came across Nithyananda an indian realised guru. I have seen some of his videos on youtube and he seems very legit yogi. What is so special about this man is that he claims to have the most powerfull spiritual technics on earth.

One of this technis is just a process of visualisation before you go to sleep. He says that only that can get you enlightened in just 30 days. I tried it last night and i got a very strange sensation inside me whitch i canot explain.

Thanks! I will take a look at this video. Interesting.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

30 days? Sounds like a good business plan. 

Can do it in no time. For free.

Gurus are having so much fun. And they looove gold.

20 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

30 days? Sounds like a good business plan. 

Can do it in no time. For free.

Gurus are having so much fun. And they looove gold.

:D He must have whole book with excuses of why it did not work. 

In all seriousness do not see anything legit about person who claims such silly things, there are reasons beyond techniques of why it is such difficult process. 

If it worked, he would have no disciples.

I smell a scam :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

We've heard all these get rich quick schemes before. Nothing new. It won't work as advertized. You cannot predict when awakening happens, or guarantee that it will ever happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yea maby it s not true but ill try it for a month. 

Nithyananda is a troll. Me and my friend used to exchange youtube videos of him and laugh our ass of at the shit he said,.

@Psychonaut  Shut up!

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

37 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Yea maby it s not true but ill try it for a month. 

We are mostly trolling.

It may be a good process.

The title of the video is intentionally provocative to make some money of course ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

We've heard all these get rich quick schemes before. Nothing new. It won't work as advertized. You cannot predict when awakening happens, or guarantee that it will ever happen.

Why can't it be guaranteed?  Sadhguru claims that if you just sit with him in total surrender he will make it happen for you. He also says that you can be enlightened if you stay for 24 hours in intense anger.

Staying angry for that long is not an easy task. Maby Nithyananda has discovered a new technology for enlightenment just like this but smoother.

@Aldo I got an even more guaranteed method: stick 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT up your corn hole.

Enlightenment within 10 minutes. No guru needed.

But be careful what you wish for. Can you handle the Truth?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He’s legit. Nithyananda is well known here in LA ever since he was guru to Kanye resulting in his breakthrough debut album. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I can’t speak on his enlightenment package, yet the way he trills RRs is absolutely beautiful. I think 30 days of listening to those long trills has a shot at inducing a breakthrough. 

Does he have a money back guarantee? 

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura  5 meo dmt gives you the vision of god but does not make you god. I think 5 meo is more for beginers in spirituality, you get the vision first and then you try to be god or to embody it.

Mike Tyson is a very good example. He smoked the toad and went from stage red of s.d. to stage blue.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

He’s legit. Nithyananda is well known here in LA ever since he was guru to Kanye resulting in his breakthrough debut album. 

are you serious :D

@oMarcos Ya.  I guess he over shaktipat and activated his crown chakra & kundalini simultaneously, and gold digger just like, came out. And now Kanye’s in the blissout.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

5 meo dmt gives you the vision of god but does not make you god. I think 5 meo is more for beginers in spirituality, you get the vision first and then you try to be god or to embody it.

That’s an interesting description  - not how I would personally describe it. What dosages and ROA did you use?