thesmileyone

How do you cope with nothing

19 posts in this topic

Bit of a quandry I find myself in lately.

There's no me.

No identity.

Nothing I could possibly do excites me. Going through all permutations of possibilities, there's no happiness because there is no me.

I can't believe I wanted this. Desired this.

There's no "everything is one". I don't feel oneness. I feel the opposite. Nothingness. I AM is NOTHING. Therefore nothing can make me happy. I thought it would make me happy. There is no me to be happy. I'm lost.

Don't wish this for yourself. I feel lost / lonely because there is no I but there is no "I am everything". I am stuck in the middle.

I really want to end my physical life. Physical life is just suffering. Everything is suffering.

There is still a you, otherwise you wouldn't suffer and put a negative meaning on nothingness/no-self.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Everything is love. Everything is beauty. It's intoxicating. We're both right. Two parts to a whole. Come on over to the light side for a bit my friend. :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@thesmileyone Just on that tough road between conceptual & actuality. Can’t have both, nor would you want to. My ego was clever like this too btw. This too, indeed, shall pass.    Crying beats thinking any day of the week.. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

48 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

Bit of a quandry I find myself in lately.

There's no me.

No identity.

Nothing I could possibly do excites me. Going through all permutations of possibilities, there's no happiness because there is no me.

I can't believe I wanted this. Desired this.

There's no "everything is one". I don't feel oneness. I feel the opposite. Nothingness. I AM is NOTHING. Therefore nothing can make me happy. I thought it would make me happy. There is no me to be happy. I'm lost.

Don't wish this for yourself. I feel lost / lonely because there is no I but there is no "I am everything". I am stuck in the middle.

I really want to end my physical life. Physical life is just suffering. Everything is suffering.

Imagine you don't have head. And look actuality. Voila still depressed. You don't have to Imagine it it is already the case. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Imagine you don't have head. And look actuality. Voila still depressed. You don't have to Imagine it it is already the case. 

That's the problem. I don't really have a head. When I eat I bring food into this empty space. For example.

Therefore I am infinite awareness, from my own perspective. But all I see is unhappiness, suffering, people I know also to be awareness, struggling.

Therefore if I am infinite awareness I am aware of suffering.

Everything cannot just be suffering because we cannot know suffering without it's opposite. Yet in my awareness there is no opposite of suffering.

That is your thinking. What's that oh right it's ego it's self. Let it go and be mesmerized with your real self. Big mind not small one. 

If you dont exist, why believe these thoughts? If it's all an illusion, even suffering how beautiful is that. You can put focus on anything anywhere any time or you can simply be here now and bask in the infinitude of life. This means being okay with not being okay, not identifying as you or awareness, and not even knowing

Edited by DrewNows

35 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

That's the problem. I don't really have a head. When I eat I bring food into this empty space. For example.

Therefore I am infinite awareness, from my own perspective. But all I see is unhappiness, suffering, people I know also to be awareness, struggling.

Therefore if I am infinite awareness I am aware of suffering.

Everything cannot just be suffering because we cannot know suffering without it's opposite. Yet in my awareness there is no opposite of suffering.

Whos this I?

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

@thesmileyone If you are nothing... NO THING. Why you suffering? 

Because I am stuck in between "no thing" and "every thing". Stuck in no-(wo)mans-land.

Like Ramaji talks about in his book 1000.

There is no I. But there is no "everything". It's hell. My thoughts don't belong to me but they don't belong to anything.

You Will see oneness when your mind stops creating distinctions and separations. 

plz stahp offering basic "who are you" questions. They don't help. Been doing self enquiry for months.

@thesmileyone  it's just a stage. It shall pass. It feels unpleasant because there are still impurities, blockages in you.

Edited by Amber

On 20/04/2019 at 6:47 PM, thesmileyone said:

Everything is suffering.

That's a good observation.

But denying suffering causes yet more suffering.  It's like being in quicksand, the more you struggle against suffering, the harder it is to get out. Consider that suffering is necessary, but it always passes.

All stories and explanations are false.

we have some interesting progression going on here, to many people reaching this stage lately :D