vpandey

Questions to Leo and other seekers of Truth

46 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

Sorry if this has been posted before or is being posted in wrong section. Feel free to move it around.

I've been listening to Leo's lectures and various other sources. One topic that often comes up is the one of Absolute Truth, Love, Bliss etc. It is established that to reach that state often requires psychedelics, hardcore yoga, meditation etc. My question is: Why does Leo assume that the Absolute Reality of love is the true one? Why does he assume this material paradigm we live in to be 'maya' or 'not real'? Isn't it more likely that the Absolute reality is not the 'real' but an anomaly state you reach through various methods?

Also, how do you know this craving for this 'absolute' state of 'perfection' is not just another devilry of ego? Perfectionist tendency of ego to be eternally happy?

5 minutes ago, vpandey said:

Hi everybody,

Sorry if this has been posted before or is being posted in wrong section. Feel free to move it around.

I've been listening to Leo's lectures and various other sources. One topic that often comes up is the one of Absolute Truth, Love, Bliss etc. It is established that to reach that state often requires psychedelics, hardcore yoga, meditation etc. My question is: Why does Leo assume that the Absolute Reality of love is the true one? Why does he assume this material paradigm we live in to be 'maya' or 'not real'? Isn't it more likely that the Absolute reality is not the 'real' but an anomaly state you reach through various methods?

Also, how do you know this craving for this 'absolute' state of 'perfection' is not just another devilry of ego? Perfectionist tendency of ego to be eternally happy?

Maybe it is something that you have to see for yourself, and when you realize it you will know if it is truth or not,

It isn't some kind of religion that they tell you stuff and you have to blindly believe them, this awakening stuff is something you can verify for yourself,

You can't understand it debating about it or reading

@vpandey

Take your current understanding of actuality and assumption, and simply reverse them. 

Also, how do you know this craving for this 'absolute' state of 'perfection' is not just another devilry of ego?

Seeking is not a desire of the ego, it is the deconstruction of the ego. 

There is no ego present in the realization. 

It’s much more radical than you are yet suspecting. 

Godspeed.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

22 minutes ago, vpandey said:

A state of utter satisfaction can't be denied. 

Just grist for the mill.

@vpandey It is not a state. It is an Absolute.

See, the problem is, you don't have any reference point for what an Absolute is. You don't even understand that an Absolute is possible. Because all you've experienced in your life are relative things.

Absolute means it is true under all possible circumstances. It was true before the Big Bang happened and it will be true after our universe ends.

An Absolute is not state-dependent, it is not a function of the human mind, it is not an experience, it is not an perception, it is not belief, it is not an assumption, it is not a theory, it is not a thought, it is not an intuition. It is ABSOLUTE!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@David Hammond There is only the Absolute.

Everything relative is actually Absolute in the light of full consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Yes. But I wouldn't cling to the absolute. It's very dysfunctional..

Yes a conceptual absolute. But that wouldn't be the absolute. -Mu

15 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

@vpandey The absolute is a trap. There are no absolutes. And that's the absolute truth. 

Says the enlightened master.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Conceptual absolute vs, absolute. Look at the twinkle in Peters eyes. That's absolute!

Because the method touches the mind

and the Truth touches the heart

Your own heart is far from your interpretations

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

@cetus56 i didn't know this even exists

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

@vpandey

You won’t figure it out, because figuring is within it.

You can get direct experience of absolute in the room you are sitting in right now. Yet it can be difficult because the mind is conditioned to perceive relative and direct experience with absolute involves a “death” of a separate  self. So the mind will spend years conceptualizing about reality, enlightenment, absolute etc.

The power of psychedelics is that they dissolve both dualistic conditioning and the self. It can be done without, yet takes a lot of willingness to let go and “see” it and usually involves a lot of practice.

20 minutes ago, Vingger said:

@cetus56 i didn't know this even exists

@Vingger For a short video it's got a lot of meat to it. Especially when you listen to what can't be spoken of.:)

Why does Leo assume that the Absolute Reality of love is the true one? Why does he assume this material paradigm we live in to be 'maya' or 'not real'?

It is only unreal from a very specific viewpoint, which is of the neophyte meditator. There is no such thing as 'asbolute', 'maya' or 'real'. This all sounds very confusing, no? To get people interested in the work, teachers often use bad metaphors and analogies. It's like how they teach you Newtonian physics before quantum. I find this approach to be more confusing than helpful. 

5 hours ago, vpandey said:

Hi everybody,

There is only the Apsolute. I am the Apsolute and I wrote what you wrote.

Those who know themselves, knows the Apsolute.