Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Asking for opinions, did natural evolution occur?

24 posts in this topic

What do you think? Is this dream earth only a dream or has this dream evolved itself over billions of years in reality.

Did the dinosaurs exist? or are the fossils only put there to make this dream more authentic?

Did we evolve from the monkeys? Or do we happen to be very similar?

Only God has happened. If what you said actualy happened it was only God. If evolution actually happened it was God becoming and designing itself into another being. 

9 minutes ago, Highest said:

Only God has happened. If what you said actualy happened it was only God. If evolution actually happened it was God becoming and designing itself into another being. 

So God designs Himself into other beings?  Where did you pick this belief up?  And I know you believe you're God as well.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Even if we were to answer those questions, you would just believe the answers,
You would still not actually know.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So God designs Himself into other beings?  Where did you pick this belief up?  And I know you believe you're God as well.

Who could it be otherwise when God is Everything? But of course you are not conscious of God, you think it is a concept. But you still haven't answered the questions if Being which you are IS Everything, remember? Maybe you are not conscious of that either. 

3 minutes ago, Highest said:

Who could it be otherwise when God is Everything? But of course you are not conscious of God, you think it is a concept. But you still haven't answered the questions if Being which you are IS Everything, remember? Maybe you are not conscious of that either. 

What is that which is "conscious" of something?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is that which is conscious of something?

Unknown. But that simply is and happens. What? Unknown. Some-thing? No such thing. 

2 minutes ago, Highest said:

Unknown. But that simply is and happens. What? Unknown. Some-thing? No such thing. 

What is that which notes what is and what happens?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is it that notes what is and what happens?

Nothing notes it. It simply is and happens. What or how? Unknown 

2 hours ago, Highest said:

Nothing notes it. It simply is and happens. What or how? Unknown 

What is does not announce that it is.  Only mouths announce that something is.  Blah blah blah, or maybe some kind of physical gesture like pointing and nodding, but that has to be understood in some kind of communication protocol.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 hours ago, Schahin said:

Did the dinosaurs exist? or are the fossils only put there to make this dream more authentic?

Who put it there ? 

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is does not announce that it is.  Only mouths announce that something is.  Blah blah blah, or maybe some kind of physical gesture like pointing and nodding, but that has to be understood in some kind of communication protocol.

Have you ever been conscious or aware of something? Then you would have known that it simply happens and is. There is no what or how. 

I guess yes?

I think universe likes to go from simple to complex and complex to simple all the times. One could be natural evolution.

@Shin if we had like millions of years of living here we could get some actual experience :P

That would be cool.

5 minutes ago, Highest said:

Have you ever been conscious or aware of something? Then you would have known that it simply happens and is. There is no what or how. 

I think you're confusing yourself by needing something to be aware.  You're just adding layers of conception over being with your metaphysical beliefs.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I think you're confusing yourself by needing something to be aware.  You're just adding layers of conception over being.

No, that's what I meant when I said there is no what. Nobody is aware. There is no '' I''. You could say simply aware is aware or conscious is conscious. 

@Schahin Yes. The process of natural evolution is still occurring. Evolution and constant change is a very palpable aspect of consciousness itself. People say that Consciousness, bindingness and bliss are the absolute experience of God. But I'd say that at many levels, change and evolution are in effect. 

@Schahin Scrutinize your direct experience right now, and you’ll see.  Look for what is painstakingly obvious. 

An example might be, can you think of what is seen?

Can you see thinking?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Think of it like false memories in a dream. Did the actions in the memories actually happen? But look, theres memories of it! Where did they come from? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

15 hours ago, Schahin said:

Is this dream earth only a dream or has this dream evolved itself over billions of years in reality.

It definitely evolved over billions of years. It is also just a dream. The past is just not what you/we think it is.  For more, look up A-Theory of time. Although I don't agree totally with the theory. Ultimately, the past is a (re-)construction in the present moment.

Edited by LastThursday
Wrong theory.

All stories and explanations are false.