Rigel

How to interact with unconscious people?

15 posts in this topic

The suffering of others is hitting me lately. I can see the dogma I understand quite clearly that it's what causes suffering. It's clinging to what one thinks that makes one suffer and I want to help them, I really do. 

But obviously if I tell them that it's not helping them they are just going to back off in their beliefs(I tried ahah).

I came to the conclusion that I cannot help them by trying to help them but rather by being present, loving and by not letting their egoic games trap my own ego.

For the common masses I think ideas and theory are quite useless(In the context of a casual interaction or even an arguing of some sort - there is no point in arguing with their drama). And the reason for that I think is that most people can't see other perspectives beside their own. So automatically if it doesn't fit the preconceived modal it will be rejected and demonized.

Obviously there is cases where one is ready to ear some pointers or wisdom but in my experience it's not the case most of the time.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Come to the realisation that we are all doing the best we can, and we all need love. 

You shouldn't judge other people based on their 'level of consciousness'

At the end of the day, everyone has to change themselves, it isn't anyone else's business what others decide to do in life. We can only really give advice.

Yes you are right. I didn't mean to judge anyone.

I also have a lot of growth ahead.

Sailing on the ceiling 

I say that because I argued with parent last night.

Well they got mad at me and I was watching this happen to me the most mindfully that I could.

I just realized that there was no point in telling them that they created there own problems. I could see it and I wanted to help them so I remained mindfull.

Sailing on the ceiling 

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

I came to the conclusion that I cannot help them by trying to help them but rather by being present, loving and by not letting their egoic games trap my own ego.

Yes, that's it!

See it as an opportunity to become more conscious. And by coming increasing your awareness, you'll change the people around you just by being presence. It is very subtle.

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

I came to the conclusion.

That's the problem. You're acting out of the intelect, not out of intelligence.

Trying to come up with techneques how to be with people will not work. Life is spontanious. If you're spontanious and act according to life situations you'll flow, if you're full of conclusions and techneques you'll crash. 

Edited by Salvijus

@Rigel

Observe figure #every_prophet:

"You're gonna rot in hell and suffering if you disobey God.

You're gonna be rewarded with the highest joys if you don't.

That's not me being arrogant, greedy, or a liar, it is but the truth.

You don't really have a choice, so pray and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm a prophet of mercy for those who believe, and of an eternal torment for those who disobey."

_____

Now, that being said, results are different.

You might succeed, and you might fail.

You might even get killed.

Are you ready to ongo such endeavour?

Probably not.

But you can definitely find other ways.

Edited by Truth Addict

14 hours ago, Rigel said:

The suffering of others is hitting me lately. I can see the dogma I understand quite clearly that it's what causes suffering. It's clinging to what one thinks that makes one suffer and I want to help them, I really do. 

But obviously if I tell them that it's not helping them they are just going to back off in their beliefs(I tried ahah).

For the common masses I think ideas and theory are quite useless(In the context of a casual interaction or even an arguing of some sort - there is no point in arguing with their drama). And the reason for that I think is that most people can't see other perspectives beside their own. So automatically if it doesn't fit the preconceived modal it will be rejected and demonized.

Obviously there is cases where one is ready to ear some pointers or wisdom but in my experience it's not the case most of the time.

If you are up for a mind fuck and looking to grow, ask yourself a few questions.

What makes the person you think is less conscious, actually so?  And is it actually so?  What makes you think your more conscious then this person?  IS this so?

Is it ACTUALLY true to its clinging to what one thinks is what causes suffering?  Or is it partially true?  Or is it true at all (do you know for a fact that suffering is even in your hands to change or not).

I agree with the response here: thinking that other people are "unconscious" isn't a conscious way of thinking ha ha.

Like you, there are times when I feel I can help another person. But I find out that unless they ask me for help directly, there's nothing I can do to help them. Even if I had the perfect, correct solution and gave it to them on a plate, they still wouldn't acknowledge or appreciate it.

In other words, they can only be conscious on their own, and we can help them when they're ready. I think you're on the right path.

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

On 2/17/2019 at 5:27 PM, Rigel said:

Yes you are right. I didn't mean to judge anyone.

I also have a lot of growth ahead.

You didnt judge anyone, if you see because you´ve learned, then you see. But they dont see since they didnt learn. This can lead to evil. Envy or hate can get you in trouble. So the only thing that is the solution here is the following; assure yourself that nothing that ever happens to men is against nature.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

You know you're really conscious when you stop referring to other people as unconscious.  Also, remember too that word goes both ways.  The Ego-Mind always prefers to consider itself as the conscious one.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Thank you every one❤️

Sailing on the ceiling