God itself

20 posts in this topic

So my existence is just a play for something going on in the background 

@Shakazulu its more like your playing, you just don't realise it, 

because you think you are you, it doesn't seem like it 

but yeah pretty much at the most fundamental level 

play is your nature, 

when your eating an apple 

your aware of biting the apple, your digestive system is aware of dissolving the apple in acid and your small intestine is aware to absorb and sort the nutrients and on and on it goes, 

everything is aware, your not aware of your body digesting food, only aware of the taste etc, but awareness is aware always and playing. 

1 hour ago, Shakazulu said:

@Shakazulu From the perspective of the limited self -yes.

1 hour ago, Shakazulu said:

That is one way of looking at it. There is an amazing exploration available here. 

The mind-body is conditioned to identify as the existence in the play. Which is great, I’m not suggesting it isn’t real or to get rid of it. Rather, see if you can temporarily let go of that personal existence and explore that “something” in the background. It’s super cool. Then you can return to the existence of the player.

There is magnificence beyond imagination within that background. You can access it because that background is as much you as the player is you. It may be reaching out to you.

Try an experiment: don’t try to figure it out. Relax the mind and body and dissolve into that background. Almost like the optical illusions of the young and old woman.  The young woman may appear first, yet when the mind relaxes, the okd woman appears.

15 minutes ago, tedens said:

But it requires a lot of inner work to realise to one.

@tedens That varies from person to person depending on how many illusory partitions have been created between the self and existence.

19 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@tedens That varies from person to person depending on how many illusory partitions have been created between the self and existence.

Fosho.

it really does. I started with exploring division/duality itself. The apparent duality merges together as one unitary movement that arises and subsides back into or as the ONE. Then it’s easy to discern between awareness & the modulated subject/object activity. 

Edited by Jack River

Yes Cetus. We can conclude that every thing depends of actual state of one's awareness.

Edited by tedens

34 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

That varies from person to person depending on how many illusory partitions have been created between the self and existence.

I must have done thought labeling over 100,000 times during meditation over the years. I had some glimpses and experiences, yet never broke through. 

@Serotoninluv Try to work without thoughts. By such an approach ego is falling down much faster.

Edited by tedens

Signs are suffer, anger, pain and fear. That last is probably most important.

Edited by tedens

8 minutes ago, tedens said:

@Serotoninluv Try to work without thoughts. By such an approach ego is falling down much faster.

Indeed ? 

3 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

You're the background, and the background is all experiences.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@cetus56 @Serotoninluv  So the future already happened? Last night I was trying to imagine 1 million years into the future. God is the galaxy aswell? I always indentified with specific neighbour in my city 

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I must have done thought labeling over 100,000 times during meditation over the years. I had some glimpses and experiences, yet never broke through. 

@Serotoninluv There are a couple things that just seem to work very naturally.

One is laying out under a starry sky for hours. 

Another is sitting in silence in the woods.

Some amazing shifts in consciousness can happened.   In both cases everything becomes God. A merging into oneness.

22 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@cetus56 @Serotoninluv  So the future already happened? Last night I was trying to imagine 1 million years into the future. God is the galaxy aswell? I always indentified with specific neighbour in my city 

When the constructs of past and future dissolve Everything is Now. 

@cetus56 Yes, so beautiful. There is a Dark Sky Park not too far from me. It's amazing.

I've just had an insight  how much significant is that to realize to one how ego really seperates us from the truth.

Edited by tedens