Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Do you bless your food and water?

23 posts in this topic

Everything is consciousness. Everything is alive. Everything has value and meaning as if it didn't it simply would not exist.

B R E A T H E

Or maybe the soundwaves are just different.

"Everything is consciousness" does not, by any means follow into saying "you are able to change molecules with magical powers".

This is scientifically measured, Enlightenment cannot be.

Edited by tenta

@tenta

Quantum Physics tells us that nothing that is observed is unaffected by the observer.

That statement alone from science, holds an enormous and powerful insight. It means that everyone is creating what they see. Literally.

I've changed my whole reality let alone molecules lol

This is not magic, its simple physics.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

that experiment is a fraud. nobody has ever been able to reproduce it.

unborn Truth

13 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

+1

How about the Placebo effect? Any opinions?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@pluto ln the last 3 years I've been encountering elements which have a relation to this idea of patterning.

Henri Neumann, Cynthia Bourgeault call the Imaginal Realm what Ken Wilbur calls Causal Body or Awareness.

Carrol Anthony refers to the Atomic realm or the realm of the atom as the realm of consciousness. The realm where manifestations and transformations can start.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot Yes this is common sense to me for a long time. Glad to see more conscious minds here.

There are many conscious and aware people but very few to "get it" on a universal/quantum level.(So to speak).

B R E A T H E

@Soulbass Yes of course, as long as you want but the most effective is getting into a semi-meditative state and blessing, thanking the water/food with thought/emotion. I have many glasses with flower of life, metatrons cube and many other sacred geometric shapes and patterns. Just looking at these patterns restructures our DNA.

B R E A T H E

It's irrelevant whether it is scientifically provable or not, does it help you? When you have experimented for yourself by using this technique, do you feel better? Do you feel as though it is helping? Whether there is anything quantifiable at play here is not really the question. If all it does is make your emotional state a little higher, isn't that useful?

38 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

@pluto i've heard that stagnant water (found in bottles & cans) isn't "safe", why ?

what about crystals elixirs ?

Fruit, Coconut water, Natural springs is Structured water. Eat more water rich fruits/vegetables. The opposite of stagnant water but nevertheless you can always vortex/stir and add natural minerals/salts and orsun-charge to re-crystallize/re-structure water. There is a whole lot of information ans guides on this online and youtube in general that many people who are tuned in have made but you will have to find what resonates with you best.

if something resonates with you, its interlinked with who you are and most likely work best for you. Follow the "feel" of things not the "thoughts".

B R E A T H E

It only works if you think it works.

In science we try to find belief independent mechanisms so that we can apply it to everybody.

On 2/5/2019 at 11:51 PM, ajasatya said:

Ofc it is, it's simply observable that doing this will not lead to re-creating the results.

Edited by tenta

Nope.  I do watch all my fruits and vegetables in a vinegar and water solution before I eat them though.