Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Do you bless your food and water?

23 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, tenta said:

Some people just understand things you don't understand vice versa because you don't believe them so you can't know/experience them because you cant experience something you are not the vibrational frequency of. This is simple, universal physics. Its as simple as being tuned to a particular radio or television channel and your friend is tuned to another channel, you cannot really see or understand what your friend is experiencing unless you shift your frequency/change your channel to theirs. Physical reality is an energetic projection/reflection of our programming/hard-wired belief systems. Beyond all this, we are energy vibrating at a certain frequency. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are multi-dimensional by nature, you don't have to stay in one channel all your life. You have the freedom to explore/create.

B R E A T H E

The water experiment is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH in my universe. Law of attraction baby!

I put my hands over the food and beverages and hum. Sometimes i grab the plate or the cup and hum.

I am adjusting the vibrational frequency of the molecules of the food and water to be in synch with my vibrational frequency.

True story bro.

Edited by Arcangelo
al

I usually don't do it. I think the greatest prayer I can do with my food is to eat it mindfully, that is, not think about other things as I am eating and being in the present moment.

Here's what the Zen tradition does:

"We pray with meals. We reflect with gratitude on all the beings whose life energy has flowed into the food in our bowls, sacrificed so that we might have more abundant life, and we pray that all beings will be as well nourished as we are."

https://www.lionsroar.com/paradox-prayer/