DarjeelingTea

A psychedelic experience says nothing about matters of what is true

87 posts in this topic

If I take a psychedelic drug and I see and feel (very convincingly) aliens and experience them probing my ass does that mean it's real and true and aliens are actually probing my ass? 

No it doesn't.

So why does Leo and most people here think you can get something true and real from taking psychedelics?

@SoonHei I don't need to try them. My understanding about what's real will change?

So if I experience myself being abducted on a alien spacecraft or teleported to a different dimension with an alien orgy, does that mean that's real and actually happening?

Just now, DarjeelingTea said:

@SoonHei I don't need to try them. My understanding about what's real will change?

So if I experience myself being abducted on a alien spacecraft or teleported to a different dimension with an alien orgy, does that mean that's real and actually happening?

What's real is what is experienced.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@DarjeelingTea The ego wants to control the narrative of what is real and true. That will get dissolved with psychedelics and the question will take on new meaning.

@Mikael89 You speak of your psychedelic experience as if it were true ? 

It gets contextualized in the baseline conscious level. The key is integration, not bimodal true/false distinctions. 

Imo, psychedelics become a powerful spiritual tool when one’s baseline conscious level is at Green.

1 hour ago, DarjeelingTea said:

That's the best you've got?? Oh boy, that would be a walk in the park compared to what's actually real haha. A tiny, tiny fraction...

At least put some imagination into it! ?

Oh that's right, you can't because you've never had a mystical experience. It would be wise not to judge things which you have not personally experienced. You're only harming yourself when you do that. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Mikael89

Let go of beliefs and look around you. . . ? 

If you hapoen to start dancing for no reason, it’s a good sign.

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The only thing I know is that I'm the Consciousness.

Lovely. Now work on embodiment. You think it. Yet are you being it?

Don’t become imprisoned by the key that sets you free.

34 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Judging things without having any experience of them is a a classic trap that leads to closed mindedness and prevents you from discovering something potentially great. 

I'm not saying psychedelics are good or bad because I have no experience with them myself, but with that kind of mindset you are keeping yourself stuck.

Maybe that's the point ?

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Mikael89 You speak of your psychedelic experience as if it were true ? 

It gets contextualized in the baseline conscious level. The key is integration, not bimodal true/false distinctions. 

Imo, psychedelics become a powerful spiritual tool when one’s baseline conscious level is at Green.

How do I exactly know/find out where my baseline conscious level is? 

1 hour ago, TheAvatarState said:

That's the best you've got?? Oh boy, that would be a walk in the park compared to what's actually real haha. A tiny, tiny fraction... 

For sure. The alien abduction narrative is like a bad first act and the audience sighs and rolls their eyes ? 

Then the real show starts. . .

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I think experience hunting is the #1 trap, and 99% of everyone in this forum are caught in it

What’s the other thing you’re doing, which isn’t experience? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 minutes ago, Moritz_1996 said:

How do I exactly know/find out where my baseline conscious level is? 

I’m oversimplifying things. There are multiple lines of developmental such as intellectual, emotional, intuitive. 

It’s really tricky to identify one’s own level because the ego enters and obscures. In terms of theory, SD is a good framework. In terms of direct experience, sit and meditate. Step outside of identifaction with thoughts. Become an observer of the self that simply observes without judgement. I know it sounds esoteric, yet such is the nature of direct experience.

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

For sure. The alien abduction narrative is like a bad first act and the audience sighs and rolls their eyes ? 

The the real show starts. . .

Ha, perfect! That moment when the screenwriter attempts to write a script for a love story despite never having been in a relationship, and never having read a book on the subject. I mean, how do you think that would turn out? "Oh, but I know how it is!" xD  

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

47 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

Ha, perfect! That moment when the screenwriter attempts to write a script for a love story despite never having been in a relationship, and never having read a book on the subject. I mean, how do you think that would turn out? "Oh, but I know how it is!" xD  

Should look like a random hentai movie xD 

God is love

And God in them

The basis of all genuine understanding is direct personal experience and investigation. Until you perosnally gain significant experience with psychedelics, you will not understand what the words "psychedelic", or "experience", or "reality" even mean.

1 or 2 trips is also not enough to understand. This will require some serious investigation from you.

Until such time, you can even begin to imagine how little you understand.

If you are too lazy or scared to investigate this domain of life, that's on you. Then you have chosen personal comfort over truth.

Since you do not know what truth is, you also do not know where truth could be found.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.