DarjeelingTea

A psychedelic experience says nothing about matters of what is true

87 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Preetom said:

There can be no legitimate concept and images about deep sleep. Whatever concept there is about deep sleep, is outside deep sleep.

Deep sleep itself is a concept.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Deep sleep itself is a concept.

yes. A concept appearing in waking state, not when it's lights out lol

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

yes. A concept appearing in waking state, not when it's lights out lol

Waking states and lights are also concepts. My point is, this is all relatively true to a human mind. It’s not relatively true to a snake, flower or rock. Human minds assume our relative reality and concepts are better and more relevant than other species. 

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

My point is, this is all relatively true to a human mind. It’s not relatively true to a snake, flower or rock. Human minds assume our relative reality and concepts are better and more relevant than other species. 

a-n-t-h-r-o-p-o-m-o-r-p-h-i-c

superimposing human bias on everything that is non-human

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That is specism. 

I see you haha? 

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Human minds assume our relative reality and concepts are better and more relevant than other species. 

I’m not saying any concept/reality is more relevant.

I’m not following where you are going with this. We are not on the same level here for some reason. 

My point was simply I can not speak for a bird. 

9 minutes ago, Preetom said:

a-n-t-h-r-o-p-o-m-o-r-p-h-i-c

superimposing human bias on everything that is non-human

?? 

7 minutes ago, Jack River said:

My point was simply I can not speak for a bird. 

Exactly. And that bird is on the same level as you. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Chirp.

Tweet. ? ♥️ 

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Hehe. Nowhere. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQP-XO0GKs-SN_Mt_8uMi

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

36 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Exactly. And that bird is on the same level as you. 

hehe. cant speak for the bird. :)

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

hehe. cant speak for the bird. :)

You won’t know if you don’t try. Part of my spiritual practice is to teach, and learn from, animals in nature. 

What I’ve found is that if I let go of my specism and open myself up, there is a form of speaking between animals and myself that goes deeper than human cognition. Entering non-human realities are powerful lessons for me.

28 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

You won’t know if you don’t try. Part of my spiritual practice is to teach, and learn from, animals in nature. 

Haha dude. You crack me up. 

28 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

What I’ve found is that if I let go of my specism and open myself up, there is a form of speaking between animals and myself that goes deeper than human cognition. Entering non-human realities are powerful lessons for me.

With centerlessness there is harmony with all things. That is universal communion with all. That is the action of love/truth...

But be aware of the superimposing of human bias that @Preetom spoke of. 

Stepping out of the field or reality is exactly what I’m speaking of. 

The ground or non-being is still limited to human conditions..not mind of brain/conditions...but mind that stands outside of brain. It seems we are still limited to the vessel that bridges that connection. 

When conciousness is empty of its contents that does not mean we necessarily share the same empty space/field of that bird/animals/trees.

In that empty/no-thing-less realm there is a more receptive relationship to nature for sure, but thought will still enter in and create distortions if we are not attentive of such. In centerless non-being this has been actualized with sea life from day to day in ‘my’ life. 

And as long as ‘you’ are experiencing, there is still a fundamental barrier of time dividing you and other/nature. Actualized centerlessness is no-thing-ness. And you don’t experience it. Self-conscious is still a movement within the field of your own superimposed reality. 

Edited by Jack River

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Haha dude. You crack me up. 

With centerlessness there is harmony with all things. That is universal communion with all. That is the action of love/truth...

But be aware of the superimposing of human bias that @Preetom spoke of. 

Stepping out of the field or reality is exactly what I’m speaking of. 

The ground or non-being is still limited to the human conditions..not mind of brain/conditions...but mind that stands outside of brain. We still are limited to the vessel..

When conciousness is empty of its contents that does not mean we necessarily share the same empty space/field of that bird/animals/trees.

In that empty/no-thing-less realm there is a more receptive relationship to nature for sure, but thought will still enter in and create distortions if we are not attentive of such. In centerless non-being this has been actualized with sea life from day to day in ‘my’ life. 

And as long as ‘you’ are experiencing, there is still a fundamental barrier of time dividing you and other/nature. Actualized centerlessness is no-thing-ness. And you don’t experience it. When self-conscious that is still a movement within the field of your own superimposed reality.

I tried to teach that to my bird students and they don’t get it ? 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I tried to teach that to my bird students and they don’t get it ? 

Perhaps they too do not conform to any authority. Especially there own heh..Haha?

Edited by Jack River

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv You will never be able to convey nonduality to someone. 

(I trust you’re laughing)

So does that mean once I become fluent in bird chirping I won’t be able to convey nonduality to my bird friends? ? ?

It’s a solo type of deal. There can be communication of time/duality. 

Edited by Jack River