Aaron p

ok...how is the synchronicity possible.....like, really how's that shit possible

35 posts in this topic

Ok so how is it possible that I can now tell exactly when I need to phone someone...or know exactly what I need to do to obtain a certain outcome in my life *fast*. How is it possible that when I really need something, it arrives hand delivered to me on a platter? I can get a lot of this spiritual stuff, but how the hell does the synchronicity work? It feels like someone is walking around taking notes on me and leaving things for me. Its got to a point where I notice it quite obviously...how is that possible? How is synchronicity at this level possible at all? I mean actually...

Genuine question seeking genuine answer..

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It’s not possible. It’s all you. Been doin some consciousness work, eh?

@Nahm yeah man, I've been hitting it hard every day...not Gona stop until something gives 

@Aaron p

Awesome. The ‘synchronicity zone’ if you will, is like the physics / qm’s line...words from others can only point. It’s clarity. It’s vibrational. It’s honesty. It’s awareness of the effortless ‘power’ of consciousness / attention. All words, pointing though. 

Thoughts are few, I presume? 

Lot of ‘spacious’ exuberance?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Aaron p

Awesome. The ‘synchronicity zone’ if you will, is like the physics / qm’s line...words from others can only point. It’s clarity. It’s vibrational. It’s honesty. It’s awareness of the effortless ‘power’ of consciousness / attention. All words, pointing though. 

Thoughts are few, I presume? 

Lot of ‘spacious’ exuberance?

@Nahm well...it's mostly confusion still I'll be completely honest. Definitely lots and lots of confusion. I can feel it pulling me though. It's hard though, it feels like I'm completely in the dark in spite of the incredible clarity that I have seen.

It's also a little bit scary...I have no idea wtf is going on haha. Trust is still an instrumental component for now...

Edited by Aaron p

15 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Aaron p could you explain further pleasure

@Charlotte ok...I know when someone wants to talk to me before I see them. Theres all kinds of weird shit....I can predict things INCREDIBLY accurately now
Also, I've started doing this thing where I can change things about my life by focusing really hard. 

Infinite intelligence.

Stop assuming reality is dumb.

Reality is smarter than all human minds combined.

The devil, in his egotism, mistook the intelligence of God for his own.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just like a grasshopper's mind cannot understand human intelligence, a human mind can't understand universal intelligence. Just be it.

3 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Charlotte ok...I know when someone wants to talk to me before I see them. Theres all kinds of weird shit....I can predict things INCREDIBLY accurately now
Also, I've started doing this thing where I can change things about my life by focusing really hard. 

can you change some things about my life by focusing really hard? I need money tee hee

I‘ll just quote Sting from The Police here, the song is called Synchronicity:

With one breath, with one flow
You will know
Synchronicity

A sleep trance, a dream dance,
A shared romance,
Synchronicity

A connecting principle,
Linked to the invisible
Almost imperceptible
Something inexpressible.
Science insusceptible
Logic so inflexible
Causally connectible
Yet nothing is invincible.

If we share this nightmare
Then we can dream
Spiritus mundi.

If you act, as you think,
The missing link,
Synchronicity.

We know you, they know me
Extrasensory
Synchronicity.

A star fall, a phone call,
It joins all,
Synchronicity.

It's so deep, it's so wide
Your inside
Synchronicity.

Effect without a cause
Sub-atomic laws, scientific pause
Synchronicity

Connect to Create ☼♡

@Aaron p to understand synchronicity aside from the universal mind - there is one other phenomenon that sounds like it was the random of randomness, we overlook it but it is the most amazing thing especially if you think about the factor why you are exactly that unique person you are - i mean how you even ever where fusing into life. it’s the factor of coincidence the factor of: why exactly now this synchronicity. this is an enormous help if you are stuck in more negative synchronicity chains.

this magic is outside of any logic though - i don’t see bad situations as fate anymore, i think they are mostly ego made, but i believe fate exists in synchronicity and it’s a matter of giving up control and surrender to the devine more and more to be completely present to the moment, reciving and distributing love, help trust and conciousness in all situations in life and meet the moment in itself.

don‘t think synchronicity can be understood without the factor coincidence and coincidence is only understandable with the factor synchronicity. and this is not even about probability.

Edited by now is forever

@Aaron p Isn't it obvious? When you start getting to these levels of synchronicity (trust me, I'm there as well), there can really only be one explanation. Perhaps it's too radical to accept yet, but you'll get there :)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Aaron p I love synchronicities, too! There were times when I experienced them every five moments. Best time of my life, lol. I guess the more you surrender to the universal oneness, give up your need to control anything and just live the moment, the more you will experience them.