PetarKa

Discussion: How can we contribute to sreading the word for Actualized.org?

22 posts in this topic

There are quite a few members here who value the content on Actualized.org. I'm sure most of you would just love if more people could be exposed to this type of material. Having said that, what do you think are best ways to help "spread" Actualized.org? Here are my ideas:

  • Making sure to like Leo's vids on YouTube. It helps YouTube's algorithm to show it to more people.
  • Telling people you know which would be at the right place for this type of content.
  • Perhaps sharing on social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Becoming so joyful that people ask you why you are like this 😎😎😎

Priceless advice. I heard that on here and I did just that and have been able to help friends ever since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's write some sort of bible and make it a cult!, maybe crusade in the name of Leo >:)

 

obviously jk, keep doing the work and and kindly invite the curious :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oliver Saavedra said:

Let's write some sort of bible and make it a cult!, maybe crusade in the name of Leo >:)

 

obviously jk, keep doing the work and and kindly invite the curious :)

Your self-actualization is the false one, let me tell you about Leo Gura !


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin Yeeess I can very much resonate with this...like for so long now I'll just be walking around and smiling at everything that is happening and smiling at strangers and there's either two outcomes one being that most of the time people smile back if it's an energetically harmonious day and the other being that other times some people will just curiously or nervously look at me almost as if it's unusual or not okay to smile like "What on Earth does this girl have to be so excited about?" 😆 Truth is I simply can't help myself! If I gotta smile and I'm in awe of the moment, and of Life, I'm gonna smile. And if I don't smile uncontrollably, then I will simply..smile internally.

Sometimes they'll just be like "O.o" and I'll return the expression like "O.o" and carry on.✌️Hehehe..

But where I'm from dude, if you're too bright eyed & bushy tailed in an area that isn't let's say as jolly or hunky dory, well it's almost dangerous to smile because well..from what I've gathered, happiness is a disturbance and a threat to some people who are battling their own struggles and aren't ready to let love in.

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

@Shin

 

But where I'm from dude, if you're too bright eyed & bushy tailed in an area that isn't let's say as jolly or hunky dory, well it's almost dangerous to smile because well..from what I've gathered, happiness is a disturbance and a threat to some people who are battling their own struggles and aren't ready to let love in.

Yeah I usually don't smile when I sense a very dense and restless ego around me, they take it as a threat, since it's all about them.

I know what you mean,In Japan I think If you smile to a stranger or a worker/office person, they take it as an insult.

Too bad I probably never going to go there then, or I'll be put into jail 😂😂😂


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PetarKa  I get that you want to help Leo spread his content but hear me out on this, I tried telling people who I thought were at the right place to hear this, but the succes rate was probably like 5 % and the complete failure rate (people thought that I am a weirdo) was like 4 times higher...

Therefore I think, that you can probably tell someone about it, but only to very rare people, who are OBVIOUSLY interested or are at least solid stage green. (this is a good indicator for me, don't mistake compassionate people for green people, it's easy, but it doesn't work so well)

I like Shin's approach the most :) Just live a good life, that's the best thing you can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bejapuskas I know what you mean. I've had a very similar experience. Though I still want to entertain the possibility of presenting this material in a way that it'll help people. Think about this: Most people who follow actualized.org feel lucky to have stumbled on this material by chance. I know I did. So there surely are other people who would feel the same way if they had the chance to see the channel.

Though having said that, at this point, Leo's content is quite deep compared to a couple of years back. I probably wouldn't have stuck around if I'd stumbled on the videos his uploading now. So maybe one can present an older, but quality video like "How to be attractive" posted 3-4 years ago.

Or maybe we can present some of his newer, but not so radical, videos like Spiral Dynamics or "No Growth Possible Without Training".

Food for though :)

Like Shin's approach!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

live an amazing life. the most amazing life a human can live.


unborn Truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not a gospel to actively seek spreading. That in itself is very dangerous, as most people are honestly not ready to hear that we're living in a dream, everything they've ever been told is a lie, and that they are God. Unbelievable, I know....xD And not only that, that's how this shit gets turned into a cult, an ideology, and a religion, because the masses are not developed enough to think for themselves in a radically openminded manner. Leo pointed this out very eloquently at the end of his latest video on Cult Psychology. 

I share the same sentiment as others here, and that is to lead by example. If you truly love this stuff, that is the only way to embody these teachings in a healthy way. THE ONLY WAY for low consciousness people to listen and take note. Love is a superpower that is wonderfully infectious and instantly recognized by all walks (or crawls) of life. Spread that, and the people will come. 


"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PetarKa said:

@bejapuskas I know what you mean. I've had a very similar experience. Though I still want to entertain the possibility of presenting this material in a way that it'll help people. Think about this: Most people who follow actualized.org feel lucky to have stumbled on this material by chance. I know I did. So there surely are other people who would feel the same way if they had the chance to see the channel.

Though having said that, at this point, Leo's content is quite deep compared to a couple of years back. I probably wouldn't have stuck around if I'd stumbled on the videos his uploading now. So maybe one can present an older, but quality video like "How to be attractive" posted 3-4 years ago.

Or maybe we can present some of his newer, but not so radical, videos like Spiral Dynamics or "No Growth Possible Without Training".

Food for though :)

Like Shin's approach!

@PetarKa Try doing that, you will most likely repel more people than you will actually attract, it's been done before, I can go deeper, share my experience with this approach if you wish :) People will only start solving their problems once they are impossible to handle, they have to go through hell. I used to think just the exact same way as you do, but it cannot really be helped this way...

If a person needs to improve their life, they will search for what they need. An average person doesn't know about Spiral dynamics and Enlightenment, so they will probably search for something like „How to make a girl squirt“ xD These videos are actually easier to find, just because they have millions of views :D Then they will think, they Leo is probably a dating coach, so they will click on his profile and see all this high level stuff. 

The serious people will try to find out how did one go from giving a dating advice to talking about the 10 ox-herding pictures... The less serious people will just do a face-palm and continue suffering, until they experience another tremendous pain. There is nothing to worry about... Please, don't go around and tell people what to do, they will hate you - reality is not linear, it's counter-intuitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, VioletFlame said:

@Shin Yeeess I can very much resonate with this...like for so long now I'll just be walking around and smiling at everything that is happening and smiling at strangers and there's either two outcomes one being that most of the time people smile back if it's an energetically harmonious day and the other being that other times some people will just curiously or nervously look at me almost as if it's unusual or not okay to smile like "What on Earth does this girl have to be so excited about?" 😆 Truth is I simply can't help myself! If I gotta smile and I'm in awe of the moment, and of Life, I'm gonna smile. And if I don't smile uncontrollably, then I will simply..smile internally.

Sometimes they'll just be like "O.o" and I'll return the expression like "O.o" and carry on.✌️Hehehe..

But where I'm from dude, if you're too bright eyed & bushy tailed in an area that isn't let's say as jolly or hunky dory, well it's almost dangerous to smile because well..from what I've gathered, happiness is a disturbance and a threat to some people who are battling their own struggles and aren't ready to let love in.

I really resonate with that, cause I'm slowly but surely getting there. I've been extremely unhappy with a resting bitch face for most of my life, so it's REALLY strange to smile and get happiness back! And that freaks me out, almost like I did something wrong. I also notice that perhaps the way I maintain eye contact (is it too intense, too inquisitive?) can really weird out some people, so that's new. 

That's where all this stuff is headed, is it not? All this is is a love simulator... 


"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin LOL

to be honest, I don't think there is a need to "spread the word". Everyone will get to Leos content at their own pace.

Because thats saying lower levels are not "worthy" levels to experience life in. Truth is; every level is necessary.

I think for the Greens and above, its about finding the right tribe (in which ever form) and be content, live and wait for the Orange to "hit rock bottom" and then catch up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wyze Exactly, there are too many vegans, who are arguing with passionate KFC eaters all the time, but they never succeed :) Force is not intelligent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously I tried to show so many people this content (in a gentle way) and not even one sat to watch a video.

Even when I told them this changed my entire life they still couldn't see the value of this resource.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get Leo on JRE podcast. 

that would help spread it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ShaharA People will be ready when they are ready. I think every time I tried to tell people anything (not necessarily self-development contents) no one reacted well.

I think its to do with their emotional attachment to their worldviews and values (no matter how absurd it is). Self-development content is basically a form of deconstructing worldviews and values.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, many people won't be prepared for this type of content. Some will dismiss, others will demonize, and others might abuse it. However, I feel for the ones who might be "ready" but simply haven't found books, videos, examples, talks of this kind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now