Nexeternity

Kambo! Loved it

33 posts in this topic

Hey there!

Ok... here is the setup of the ceremony.

There was like 8 of us and the shaman with two lady helper shamanesses.

We all get small burns on our arms, from 3 to 8 depending on peoples experience and the intensity they want.

I got 3.  My first time plus I am sensitive to all of the medicines.

You drink two liters of water before hand.  The idea is that the frog venom will make you release toxins into your system and they will be thrown up.  You throw up and then drink up more water as fast as you can and throw up again.  Repeat until you feel good again.

So they offered Rape, a tabacco thats blown up your nose and has the effect of centering you and putting you in a meditative state.  

I got a dose of rape in each nostril and then I hear unexpectantly with my eyes closed "here comes the kambo"

The shaman had put the medicine on my burns and everything got dark quite quickly... my body started heating up and I got tunnel vision.  The shamans were making music and bringing people water and cheering us on as we threw up.

It didnt hurt too bad, it was uncomfortable ofcourse but I was so focused on throwing up and drinking water that theres not that much reflection on the pain you might feel.  Your hands might get a bit numb and your face puffs up a bit but nothing too drastic.

After I felt great.  Just lots of peace, quiet mind, you feel like you slew a dragon, like you got through a tough ordeal and made it out stronger.  Really cleans you up.

Apart from the physical purging, the idea is that you purge more things than just physical toxins, like fears, limiting beliefs, anything and everything that might make your path a bit darker instead of brighter.

At the end you lay down and they offer to put Sananga on your eyes.  Its this medicine that burns your eyes but is really amazing for them.  It only burns alot for a bit and then it quickly calms down.  It doesnt leave your eyes red or puffy or anything, it leaves them amazing!

I wanted to go home and sleep after but my dad needed me to help him out and I was able to, somehow I went without rest and felt fine.

Its left me clear and feeling good!

It was cool, there were all types of people doing the ceremony from diferent backgrounds.

Well thats all I got to say :) 

Happy holidays to everyone!

Update!

I did two more of these.  5 points and 7 points.

Great experiences, not scary at all and just purging more and more toxicity from my system.

The ability to naturally eat healthier is amazing, you naturally want to eat better when your body is this clean, and when you eat bad your body lets you know right away.

Easier to have a quiet mind and think better feeling thoughts.

Really does power you up, not just physically, but emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

Just great!

On 12/22/2018 at 9:22 PM, Nexeternity said:

So they offered Rape

This got my attention Haha,  I was just wondering if there is any particular technique you were using on this drug.  Is it just a do nothingisk let it flow kind of attitude or is there any specific technique you're using while on the drug to maximize the amount of purging?  Also how do you set your intent for a trip, is it a quick "I'm taking this drug in Hopes to purge" quick mental thought, or do you maybe do affirmations before hand?  How do you set the stage for the most effective ceremony?  (Of course maybe you do nothing along those lines)

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@zambize  I just have a general purpose like healing, purging, raising my vibration, leaving behind the old me and things that dont serve me any longer.  I also trust in my higher self and the higher intelligence that makes everything happen to help me and guide me.

Then I generally focus on gratitude pray to the one infinite creator for love/light/happiness... stuff like this :) 

7 minutes ago, Nexeternity said:

@zambize  I just have a general purpose like healing, purging, raising my vibration, leaving behind the old me and things that dont serve me any longer.  I also trust in my higher self and the higher intelligence that makes everything happen to help me and guide me.

Then I generally focus on gratitude pray to the one infinite creator for love/light/happiness... stuff like this :) 

Yeah that sounds awesome, thank you

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

So where does this ceremony take place?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

My boyfriend likes that medicine too. He's been going for the last 6 months to like 10 ceremonies or something, and he lost 15kg weight since. 

I went once for a small "trial" dose, but I didn't like it much. I got one dot, and I wasn't even supposed to purge with that amount, but I did. Afterwards I had a long aftertaste of not feeling well the next day. Maybe it's because I didn't drink enough water, or maybe my body is having a weird reaction, I don't know. Maybe I should try again, but I'm not comfortable with these dots leaving scars, and since first time was weird, I'm not particularly motivated.

@Harikrishnan   This is in Argentina, so yea, really far away from everyone on the forum heh.

@Elisabeth   Yea you need to drink tons of water!  Almost to the point that it makes you want to throw up even before they apply the medicine.  But yea, you have to follow your resonance, if you are not feeling it then maybe its just not your thing :) 

I AM THE SPACE IN WHICH EVERYTHING APPEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

I AM THE SPACE IN WHICH EVERYTHING APPEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times a day do you change your profile picture? Jeezus! Get a hold lf your addiction!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Nexeternity it’s really interesting - i know that kambo can help a lot in overcoming drug addiction and it’s somehow also interesting because it adds some proteins to your system that make the body regenerate of some illnesses - but for the scars and the sake of the froggies i would not recommend it just for fun experiences. if it’s only about purrogation, it’s also possible to have similar experiences in ayurvedic purogation during panchakarma. so for all who are interested, think twice if it’s just for the hype or if you really have an issue, it’s a medicine after all.

sorry, just thought the frogs need a voice, too. ?

Edited by now is forever

Hey guys, wanted to bump this one with an update.

I did my fifth Kambo.  10 points.

It went really smooth.  I was able to meditate through it.  I didnt drink water desperately nor try to throw up desperately.  I stayed calm, listening to my body.

I made an intention to purify my body, emotions, mind and spirit.  I thanked the frog and the facilitator.  I cycled between doing these two things and staying in silence.

It was a kind compassionate session.  They say sometmes the frog can be rough but other times it is softer and kinder.  This was the latter.

Fasting for 24 hours before the ceremony helps.

I feel like I have been living more in truth lately and being less of a devil and I really think when you do shamanic ceremonies you get a reflection of how you have been doing lately.  (

Hope this motivates someone to investigate and maybe even try this.  Its really worth it, your bodies (physical, emotional, mental) get a thorough cleanse.

32 minutes ago, Nexeternity said:

Hey guys, wanted to bump this one with an update.

I did my fifth Kambo.  10 points.

It went really smooth.  I was able to meditate through it.  I didnt drink water desperately nor try to throw up desperately.  I stayed calm, listening to my body.

I made an intention to purify my body, emotions, mind and spirit.  I thanked the frog and the facilitator.  I cycled between doing these two things and staying in silence.

It was a kind compassionate session.  They say sometmes the frog can be rough but other times it is softer and kinder.  This was the latter.

Fasting for 24 hours before the ceremony helps.

I feel like I have been living more in truth lately and being less of a devil and I really think when you do shamanic ceremonies you get a reflection of how you have been doing lately.  (

Hope this motivates someone to investigate and maybe even try this.  Its really worth it, your bodies (physical, emotional, mental) get a thorough cleanse.

Cool where abouts did you do this? 

Nice, now i am more interested in trying!

What was the mid/long term benefits you noticed in your life since you started using kambo?

On 23/12/2018 at 3:22 AM, Nexeternity said:

Hey there!

Ok... here is the setup of the ceremony.

There was like 8 of us and the shaman with two lady helper shamanesses.

We all get small burns on our arms, from 3 to 8 depending on peoples experience and the intensity they want.

I got 3.  My first time plus I am sensitive to all of the medicines.

You drink two liters of water before hand.  The idea is that the frog venom will make you release toxins into your system and they will be thrown up.  You throw up and then drink up more water as fast as you can and throw up again.  Repeat until you feel good again.

So they offered Rape, a tabacco thats blown up your nose and has the effect of centering you and putting you in a meditative state.  

I got a dose of rape in each nostril and then I hear unexpectantly with my eyes closed "here comes the kambo"

The shaman had put the medicine on my burns and everything got dark quite quickly... my body started heating up and I got tunnel vision.  The shamans were making music and bringing people water and cheering us on as we threw up.

It didnt hurt too bad, it was uncomfortable ofcourse but I was so focused on throwing up and drinking water that theres not that much reflection on the pain you might feel.  Your hands might get a bit numb and your face puffs up a bit but nothing too drastic.

After I felt great.  Just lots of peace, quiet mind, you feel like you slew a dragon, like you got through a tough ordeal and made it out stronger.  Really cleans you up.

Apart from the physical purging, the idea is that you purge more things than just physical toxins, like fears, limiting beliefs, anything and everything that might make your path a bit darker instead of brighter.

At the end you lay down and they offer to put Sananga on your eyes.  Its this medicine that burns your eyes but is really amazing for them.  It only burns alot for a bit and then it quickly calms down.  It doesnt leave your eyes red or puffy or anything, it leaves them amazing!

I wanted to go home and sleep after but my dad needed me to help him out and I was able to, somehow I went without rest and felt fine.

Its left me clear and feeling good!

It was cool, there were all types of people doing the ceremony from diferent backgrounds.

Well thats all I got to say :) 

Happy holidays to everyone!

hard experience I can feel, thanks for the insight, I never did magic ritual

@noselfnofun   This is in Buenos Aires Argentina, but they do it all over the world.   Just got to search for it on Google.  The cool thing is that its not ilegal.

@Recursoinominado  Less overall fear/anxiety in general.  I feel my body is cleaner and it naturally wants to eat healthier without having to force it to.  Easier to meditate, more energy, less tiredness, more clarity, just a powerhouse all around purification this medicine is!