SQAAD

I got enlightened -Now everyone thinks im CRAZY

44 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

2 weeks ago i got enlightened and it has remained since then. 

Words cant describe my current experience. I am very confused. Sometimes i think im deluded or retarded or whatever but i reconnect to actuality and i clearly "see" the Truth.

Now i feel like a live in whole different world. Weird shit and synchronities happen. Everything seems so obvious now. I can't even believe it . 

Everytime i walk outside people just gaze at me. EVERYONE.  Also I hear  them saying that im crazy or mentally disabled.

NONE OF THIS was happening before "enlightnment".

Even my family now thinks im crazy and wants me to change but i told them that i won't change. I can't talk to anyone about this bc noone would even believe me. I can't even believe myself sometimes.  Its just me talking to me.

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?  

hey welcome to the lonely beings :D

just kidding.. yeah you will very rarely find someone you can talk to about this.

anyway Communication on this topic is tricky as you should know.

4 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

in order to accomplish what?

I got some news for you. you are not enlightened. now you can work on your problems.

29 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Hello everyone.

2 weeks ago i got enlightened and it has remained since then. 

Words cant describe my current experience. I am very confused. Sometimes i think im deluded or retarded or whatever but i reconnect to actuality and i clearly "see" the Truth.

Now i feel like a live in whole different world. Weird shit and synchronities happen. Everything seems so obvious now. I can't even believe it . 

Everytime i walk outside people just gaze at me. EVERYONE.  Also I hear  them saying that im crazy or mentally disabled.

NONE OF THIS was happening before "enlightnment".

Even my family now thinks im crazy and wants me to change but i told them that i won't change. I can't talk to anyone about this bc noone would even believe me. I can't even believe myself sometimes.  Its just me talking to me.

Please go make an appointment with a therapist and make sure that you ARE in fact ok. 

If you really are enlightened, you won't be afraid of making sure that you're mentally fine.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

50 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I wouldn't be so fixated on trying to find some solution when I'm sure you are fine. This is all fear based monkey mind gibberish. Don't do anything to drastic while in this confused state. Give yourself some time to recalibrate.

@SQAAD relax. Even though you're not aware of it yet, you've awakened to a point that you're causing people to look at you funny. Your uneasiness on the inside is causing the uneasiness "out there." So try your best to relax. And start to become conscious of this. Turn it from a debilitating thing into a super power. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Do you hear everyone when you walk out saying that you are crazy? Does it appear that way? Why do your parents think your crazy?

@Arhattobe Everytime i go near a person or even an animal they sense my presence and immediately stare at me.

I don't look at people anymore because it's too overwhelming.

@SQAAD people looking at you doesn’t mean they think you are crazy. Do you hear them call u crazy? Do u just assume they think that because they look at you?

@SQAAD haha that’s your spiritual ego making stuff up. You haven’t achieved anything from the awakening experience and your not some superior being. Calm yourself

Dude you don’t know what he is going through. First ask about the situation before just rattling on non dual pointers and randomness.

@SQAAD don’t think that’s related to anything spiritual. You are also obviously having massive anxiety attacks. 

Take some anxiety medication eg l theanine, ashwaghanda and etc. Try a relaxing practice like yin yoga. Eat healthily. Stop freaking out.

And maybe do what winterknight said and see a psychiatrist just to make sure everything is a ok?

Not saying it ain’t. Could help release stuff just by talking to a psychiatrist as well. Like ur anxiety 

good luck

Crazy is just another box people put you in when your stance is radically different than theirs these days. Focus on your negative perception of being crazy as perceived by others. 

He is probably k , most of people here talk some bs, it is completely normal that he is confused on this new experience, which  attracts attention to him as he does not know how to go on his daily life like before, your actions are reason why you make them notice you and make you look strange , I am not sure what you are doing , but clearly there is something that makes you look crazy.  

Most people on here have a lot of issues. Traumas. Some of these issues and traumas have a biological basis.

Psychedelics are advocated on here and done by the same people. If used numerous times with abandon, they can damage any system even healthy ones, let alone one with dormant potential for certain types of disorders.

Therefor when someone makes a post like this it’s only reasonable to ask for more information so you don’t say something that might be bad for the dude.

Everyone has issues , traumas, do not know single person who does not have any :D

Sure he can go have a check on his health , but you know , you must be careful to whom you go , or else you will be put in mental health institute.

I am not against asking questions, I am against making assumptions that he did not have real experience, because when you do , you somehow become superhuman, perfect, know everything on how to behave to not attract attention ,etc, it is new experience to him, it is completely normal to be confused and even act strange because you see things differently.