theking00

Addicted to actualized.org

14 posts in this topic

I am addicted to this forum .How can I delete my account ?

That's funny, I've never seen you on here.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, theking00 said:

I am addicted to this forum .How can I delete my account ?

You cannot escape this forum once you begin. After your first post, you become slave Im sorry. Shouldve never taken the first hit! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Better to be addicted to Actualized than crack, my friend

You're not human, you're the universe

55 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

Better to be addicted to Actualized than crack, my friend

That's true.  There are pros and cons to everything, but some cons are bigger than others.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Quitting addiction to this forum was easy. It could be for you.

Now that you mention it I can't find the options for deleting an account either. What you can do is:

1. go to temp-mail.org

2.change your email to a temporary email.

3. generate a random string (google random number generator) 

4. change your password to that random number.

5. Delete that temporary email address on temp-mail

Make a certain slot during the day for the Actualized forum and then the rest of the day do productive things like exercising, reading, learning, building relationships, advancing your life purpose, etc.

The forum can be valuable, but like Leo says, the value starts to diminish once you use it as passive entertainment or an addiction. If you come to the forum with a purpose and time slot I think you'll get much more value out of it.

18 hours ago, Winter said:

Get self control from the inside instead of blocking yourself with ways from the physical world. Blocking yourself externally will always come back to bite you in the ass as literally anything else can make you addicted and you will not have develop the capability of getting rid of that addiction.

what is funny is you all are talking from the perspective of someone currently on a dose of addicted.org 

and most people reading this, feel currently they are addicted, if not, they wouldn't have clicked here.

yes I can predict the futur, you'll keep reading, my words are hypnosis, I m the thing you like to read the most, will you keep reading or just doing anything, don't you have a better thing to do than reading this message, will you stop ? or do I need to stop ? :D 

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Block the site in the host file (and all other time wasting sites)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

46 minutes ago, sgn said:

Block the site in the host file (and all other time wasting sites)

but first, we should establish at the universal plan, what is a waste.

@Winter

you project a lot on me, maybe this is true though, I m judging others, damn ... :( you opened my eyes? WHAT CAN I DO ?

Edited by Strikr

Just now, Winter said:

I projected on you that you were judging people exactly because you projected on us other stuff. But its true, I'm also projecting.

damn we are fucked then, the judged was judging the judger

It happens :) It has subliminals in the java/html code, hahaha... don't worry about it :D 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.